Whale here

I just finished accumulating LINK. I bought a total of 25 BTC worth of LINK in the past week and I have 5 BTC in reserve in case it dips further. Just saying.

Prove it.

Pro-tip: you can't.

Easy mode: screenshot without timestamp.

Still won't deliver.

And he never saw those BTC again.

Nice. I have accumulated LINK this week also. When do you think we rise in price?

are you flipping or holding long. just hold 2 yrs,keep those coins off market. we'll all be rich

I expect mostly stable price with slight uptrend leading up to the BTC fork and then explosion to $0.5 to $1 couple of days after the fork.

Anyone can edit the page source to make it look like that. Not saying that you're lying I'm just saying that it's not proof.

good boy

> I just did the same
> lambo on the way
> moon conquered

Oh, cool. OK hotshot, why don't you round that nice number to cool million and give your friend 14056 LINKs?

0x448131c511e39ab064d9713a40951255c95e606f

THANKS!

I plan to hold until until $5, so long term and then slowly sell 90% of my stack over the period of several weeks. If everything goes right, $5 could be as early as next year, potentially 2019.

Please secure that in a wallet ASAP

I'm not a retard. I'll be sending those to a cold wallet as soon as I see the price going up. If it goes down I'll buy more and then send them all at once.

Why

That makes no sense. What you mean to say is, you couldn't inspect element on a cold wallet, and instead did on the exchange.

You're not a whale you're a virgin who has 105 link and is scared because of the FUD.

You only expect it to go to 5? Why not 100?

welcome to the club buddy, have 25btc of link myself. enjoy this OC i've made
we gonna make it. maybe ill buy the island next to yours

I dreamed about you last night OP.

I had a dream I met a crypto nerd at a party, and it turned out he was a whale. I started asking him what picks he thinks will give him the biggest returns, and he pulled out his phone and showed me his blockfolio and he was nearly all in on LINK.

My mouth dropped. "You're THAT confident in LINK?" I asked him.

He laughed. "Of course I am. Why do you think I've been FUDding it for weeks. Pajeets have no idea what they've been selling me. LINK will be the new internet."

Godspeed OP. I have nowhere near that many LINK, but I suspect I'll be quite happy with the returns from my humble stack soon enough.

Please donate to Linklet! Please, let me solve my Monetary Oracle Problemâ„¢!

I'll keep them on an exchange in case I need to manipulate the prices again, don't ask why.

my name nao, i vely velly wearthy thx to mr. nazalov he give me all "locke up " lincks, hirhirhir i vely lich son

fuck off mooch

Wow cool story :o

Hory shet!!! Prease donate some Rink?

Sure buddy

You don't have to believe me and I don't need you to.

$100 would mean a market cap almost as high as bitcoin currently. I'm not saying it could never happen, but the chance of that happening is very low. $5 is a realistic and most likely price 1-2 years from now. But if BTC keeps going up then it's not unlikely that it could be $10 and further due to new money flowing into the market.

I actually dreamed about LINK last night too. I dreamed it shot up to a dollar overnight. D-does that make us soulmates?

user , a couple thousand link pls

0x64828497cfe481fd09831215c692faf1cd0f64d4

and i'll shill this coin till the end of me

>I bought a total of 25 BTC worth of LINK

>dips