Good morning Veeky Forums bros, how's your breakfast coming...

Good morning Veeky Forums bros, how's your breakfast coming? What do you guys normally eat for your first meal of the day?

Oats here too, plain as Jane. Trying to resist frijoles.

Do you think that honey would be an okay substitute for any sugar flavoring? I'm not saying empty a whole bottle into the pot but maybe a little for flavor

I grill some back bacon then chop it up into squares, I then make a 3 egg omelet with the bacon in and put that all into a wrap with a little tomato ketchup. All washed down with a pint of milk

Honey is great with oats, so is Jam (jelly)

>tomato ketchup
Kek

Ate 143grams of oats with frozen fruits mixed in it and with a seperate banana

>get empty jam jar
>add rolled oats, greek or natural yoghurt, fresh or dried berries, spinkle of chia seeds, dash of honey if you like it sweet
>mix up
>put lid on jar
>leave in fridge overnight
>wake up to delicious ready make breakfast

Is there any difference between the cheap $1 bags of no name oats and the more expensive oats?

yeah the more expensive oats cost more

oh uhm, yeah thanks..........................

As long as their steel cut, I don't think so

honey's not a substitute for sugar, it is sugar.

My stomach hurts for some reason. I guess I'll drink some blueberries blended in water, fuck. That doesn't sound too offensive on my guts. Usually I have a protein shake. By protein I mean bananas blended in part milk part water.

Cheaper oats usually have more husks and shit in them, but not son much as to justify buying the expensive ones

Whatever is still left.

Who else /poorgains/ here?

Isn't it still better than filtered and bleached sugar?

chilled banana and half a liter of green tea

What is it with people and bananas for breakfast? Is it just convince?

A teaspoon or two of sugar won't kill you. The sugar is literally Satan meme is made up so ill disciplined fatties have something external to blame for their problems.

Half a kilo of bacon ham,300 g of sour cream with paprika and 3 tomatoes.
Ate almost everything,got 150g left for the next day to mix with eggs.

just easy and enjoyable.
you can just get up and eat a banana.
also highly portable.

t. joe rogaine

150gram of oats with frozen fruit and 500g of Magerquark.
A bread with peanutbutter.

Cooking an omlette every morning is getting tiresome.