Pectiddies

>pectiddies
shows willpower, hardwork and dedication

>fattiddies
genetically inherited lumps of fat that hangs from the chest

How can anyone objectively not prefer pectiddies?

>How can anyone objectively not prefer pectiddies?
I know, right?
How can anyone resist this?

It's takes and shows a lot of hard work and dedication to fit a wine bottle up your ass, that doesn't mean its a desirable thing

left -> gay
right -> hetero
to each his own

Small boobs >both

Time to come out of the closet you fkn faggot.

Stop forcing this meme

>liking females in prime condition
>gay
Veeky Forums logic

>prime genetic material
>will give you sons with gyno

Veeky Forums being dumb is business as usual

Pecs are hard and have striations.
Breasts are soft and jiggle.
Mixing the two chests for either gender is an abomination.

>he posted it again

What exactly is your defect?

Umm, did you just imply there are two genders? Think again sweetie

>this shit again
Pls, somebody ban this fag.

> prime condition
> womb is infertile
> horse faced
> clitoris dick
> smells like a man
> hair everywhere
> deep voice
Faggot

>ywn have that chest
why live brahs?

This is the new le epic sips THICC xD maymay, huh? This is what I'm going to have to see 20 threads of daily on Veeky Forums for the next 6 months.

Right girl's tits faker than her upper lip.

Fag

Correct

This is why people think Veeky Forums is gay

Veeky Forums is gay, bro. These guys who go after "fitgirls" just don't want to go through the embarrassment of telling their friends and family that they're into guys.

The universe works on dualities my friend.
The masculine and the feminine.
The light and the dark.
Big, full, round breasts on women.
Hard, square, juicy pecs for men.

Don't get me wrong, I hate chestlets.
All men and women should have big, glorious chests.

Lauren Finley is the goat

looks like the golden one has stopped dyeing his hair

kek, yeah

your children inherit genetics, not hours in the gym

Fat tits will get passed down to your kids for sure. No guarantee muscle tits will. Plus fat tits look good.

Lol no. This is Beth Lily and the day she was conceived, the titty gods turned the titty lever to over 9000 and bestowed her with a chest no surgeon can give.

Go looking for her user. You won't regret it.

So why do you lift then? Why not let your miserable genes die with you?

to elevate myself above those with equal genetics. A very tall and beautiful man is obviously going to outcompete an average man who works out. But, an average man who works out will compete an average man who has a dumpy unshapely body and a double-chin. In the same vein, I'd choose a woman with incredible genetically gifted beauty, over an average one that was fit. But I'd choose the average one that was fit over the average one that had a dumpy, unshapely body.

Why not let Chad have sexy Chad sons instead of creating more incels?

lol. Ever heard of a bell curve? No of course you haven't, you're informed about the world through autistic memes.

jealous "woman" detected
don't worry sweetie you're just a late bloomer you'll catch up some day LOL

Memes, as a class of mental viruses, are per definition not autistic. Sorry brah, only autistic part here is you.

isten here you pungent little shitstain. I don't know if you're from a third-world country, or if you're just fucking 12, but your qualifications for things you're "supposed" to be attracted to went out of style in the 70s; literally. The next fuckwad that says something this asinine to me irl is getting his nose broken; I don't care if it's about a muscular woman, or a short man, or a guy who wears a purple sweater. It's 20-god damned-17. I literally cannot fathom how a grown ass man, or woman, alive still carries such contrived notions about what a man or woman are supposed to be. It's fucking ignorance is all it is. Same ignorance that that the LGBQWXYZ Bullship-Fantastic remains afloat on. If you were born with a vagina you're a woman, and if you're born with a dick you're a man. Literally nothing you can do past that point will ever change it. I don't care if you identify as a half-weasel zepher. I don't care if you're convinced you were "supposed to be a woman." I don't give a flying fuck if a man gets heir dick cut off and has a fake ass vagina grafted where it used to be; they're still a man; they still have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, and all the DNA that goes fucking with them.

And you, you fucking cum guzzling asshat, that's not even remotely close to how hormones work. Fuck that though; do you actually think female body builders default to hormone therapy? Are you that retarded? I mean clearly you don't know shit about genetics or anatomy, so there's really no reason I should be surprised you think that steroids and hormones are synonymous.

But fuck science, right? Who gives a fuck about science.
Lets just bat away things that make us uncomfortable, and make up a bunch of bullshit to validate our fruitless lives.
That's how we make the world a better place: voluntary ignorance.

I love them both. I just hate fake titties

damn your retarded

I opened this fucking thread 'cause it gest bumped again and again and

holy shit, seek mental help my friend. Like, for real

Women need bodyfat

Because what's the point of a woman if she isn't feminine at all? That's like a guy who can't do any physical work even with help or instructions.

They'll never look as good or be as strong as a man would with the same regiment. Imagine if you ate a steak or chicken breast that still tasted like broccoli but you had to eat kale amount of servings to get your protein; would there be any point in still eating the meat? Would knowing you're eating flesh matter at all if it tastes and acts exactly like something else that's better for you?

This is how this argument looks to anyone who prefers tiddies to peccies. Moderation and balance will always look more appealing, it's our special interest in fitness that allow us to see appeal to both.

Best case are firm perky tits from light but continuous pec work with nice arms and abs to frame them.

left can't feed a baby

Closethomo OP trying to vent, gets nothing but shit in return.

Guys, this is the most homo board we have. Be open, encourage instead of put down. If you keep attacking the person trying to exit the closet he´s just gonna retreat back in, and we will have an angry fitizen making these threads out of sexual frustration.

You´re at home OP, we embrace you. N-no homo

nigga you gay. If you honestly prefer the left, you are most likely gay.

OP why the fuck do you have all these pictures of womens heads shopped onto swole people?

I got to be real, I am a devout Christian.
I love these rippling muscles, wide backs, and hard as fuck bodies.
The very fact that they are technically female, fuels my fetish all the more.
I want to fuck a man, but I know God frowns severely on this.
So beating my meat to these guys, who have vaginas is a total Christian loophole!
It's not gay, brothers! They are biologically female!
Enjoy their six packs, enjoy their masculinity, because in the eyes of the Lord, they are viable.

Naw. I fuck dudes and the right is def better.

Hahahahaha holy shit, you have to be the biggest closet homo I have ever seen on Veeky Forums
>people point out women on steroids are literally trannies and that you are homo if you are into them
>post a 1000 word essay in your triggered race

I don't care he's trying to feel better about how emphasizing his own body has made him more attracted to what he wishes to acquire; that's actually a very logical development. I'm saying that traps and reverse traps are stupid.

If they worked like we pretend they do then maybe, but in real life moderation will always be best.

Would it not be easier to accept that you are in fact gay instead of angrily try to convince the world that your gay preferences are straight?

Women that roid should get a prison sentence desu. Intentionally fucking up such wonderful bodies is a crime against hu(man)ity.

All facts, stop trying to convert people you bigot

I'm the guy you replied to.
Using the >current year as an argument is what a 12 year old would do.
Anyways, I wasn't taught this alleged "70's" style of attraction.
It came to me naturally, it's likely in my genetic code to seek out titcows and to grow my own glorious chest.

If somebody doesn't like that then they better be prepared to bring the bantz because bullying chestlets and manlets is just way too fun for me.

>shows willpower, hardwork and dedication
Why do all the retards on Veeky Forums think you have to have a negative percentage body fat to be strong? This is what a bronze medalist in weightlifting at the Olympics looks like

bro why u mad though

I love this board.

Soon.

> for you

this shit is gay af and if you exclusively hit on "pectiddies" then you might be a homo.

Women should have 2 curves, one by their chest and one by their hips. Veeky Forums girls fall under a different distinction and this is comparable to top tier bodybuilding guys. Some chicks dig huge muscle but we all know a large majority do not. The difference is men are inherently represented by muscle and strength and even at the top tiers it doesn't fly in the face of all evolutionary processes that basically say for women not to be muscular to the point of comparison to men. it's not a rule or patriarchy (lol this crap again) argument. it's cold hard facts no woman should have a set of pecs instead of tits.

neither of those are good

enjoy your udders as long you can cause more and more females are taking the red pill and going for the glorious pectiddies

WHO

>he doesn't recognize Yulia Nova's breasts from the thumbnail alone.
You need to step your game up senpai.

this

STOP GLORIFYING TRANNIES!!!!! WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE FIT!!!!!

she's also temporarily sterile

Perfect. Who the fuck wants kids anyway

yes they should be soft and bouncy

Massive improvement.
Downgrade.

AAAAAAAAA

>traps aren't gay
>but liking strong women is gay

the penis is feminine, hard pecs and big muscles is not

Literally what. A large cock is the prime signature of high androgen levels.

that dolphin

wut the actual fuck is that chest.
is she straight?

kek i totally forgot about mr skin

Patricians are attracted to the femininity of traps whereas you homos are attracted to the masculinity of these ''women''.

This user has it right.

>not liking fit girls with a higher level of body fat that have both god-tier tits and a prime muscular body
shiggy

I think her face is cute |:)
I bet she has a nice laugh

why don't you like my tits, user?
do you like men or something?

>womb is infertile
not necessarily

this lady had a kid

I can't titty fuck muscles op

My friends gf has pectiddies. I was at his apartment tripping on lucy and i saw her in a sportsbra and i literally vomited.

Both are ugly, the right is more hetero than the left, however.

Fat girls can be truly hideous, but roid sluts aren't attractive.

if liking this is gay then i'm extremely gay

Still crossfit plates

By not being gay

how much weight is this? Those plates doesn't look regular plates

probably like 135

Fucking kek

tits

Tfw no muscle gf with a decent amount of body fat.

>tfw no bf
FTFY

this makes me sad

But I don't like guys.