COLD BITCH

Anyone here take cold showers?
What changes have you noticed when you stopped taking warm showers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxz8QNqrzwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was, compared to before, now showering with cold water.

I take cold showers after my runs, i noticed it calmed my bacne down a good amount

Cold water doesn't remove grease

I take shorter showers now. They wake me up better in the morning and I take them before bed too because it's hot where I live right now so going to bed cool is very comfy.
I think my skin is less dry now too.

Also, I've stopped washing my hair everyday and my hair is so much nicer now.

By that I mean I still rinse and scrub my scalp, I just don't use shampoo every day.

>start taking cold showers
>instantly lose all desire to masturbate
>skin becomes clear as the morning sky
>hit new PRs everyday
>get a gf
>clean my room
>center my chakras and become one with the flow of the universe (and my shower)
>no longer need to bring chicken broth everywhere for warmth and sustenance, my body naturally produces heat and nutrients

7/10 its pretty ok

nothing changed for me except for my tolerance to cold water

i dont expect anything to happen, but kinda wanna do it to test myself

heat tolerance is a little bit higher

same notices as nofap

nothing

>chicken broth
>my sides

When I took hot showers my hair would start getting oily after 1 or 2 days, since I started taking cold showers, and I can go 2-3 days and my hair will still look good, but I probably still smell bad so I still take showers once every 2 days

Also, can't say if cold showers wake me up better in the morning because I never took one, might try that tomorrow, also people say that cold showers make you fall asleep really fast, well I didn't experience that so

Summer fucking sucks man. I turn the cold water dial in my shower and leave the hot dial alone, don't touch it at all, and the fucking water is warm. FFS Summertime is the ultimate gains goblin.

youtu.be/qxz8QNqrzwY

Only TRUE MANLY MEN take old showers.

I start warm and work my way up to hot and then straight to cold, it fucks my shit up and I can't help but enjoy it.

I take cold showers but it's not my choice since I can't control the water temperature so it's usually always cold

>the art of numanliness

is chicken broth the hot new meme?

My skin and hair thanked me. Surprisingly even though my hair seemed to be thinning it got better.

Also it's simply not that hard, if you can use a watering can/pot/something, not only It Will feel good the amount of time the water his your skin is lower than thr constant of a shower. I like it

Though have in mind the coldest shower I took It was raining and 11ºC (but I had a roof over my head of course)

But mostly I cold shower in 16ºC temperatures.

(If you can dry yourself on the Sun it's even better)

Lately I've been soaking in a hot bath for at least 15 minutes then taking a cold shower straightaway. If i don't have time I take a hot shower and wash my body and stretch, then I turn it to cold for my face and hair and just stand under the water for a while so my skin and muscles can tighten back up and my circulation will increase

A lot more energy. I don't spend the first 2 hours of every day 'waking up'.

I step out of the shower and I am ready to go. If only I didn't have to get dressed.

feels great desu