That was a great chest workout! Tommorow I'm gonna stop skipping legs and crush them

>that was a great chest workout! Tommorow I'm gonna stop skipping legs and crush them
>Tommorow
>ill go to the gym later!
>next day
>I should do legs... But my back feels recovered time to deadlift and row!
>ill do legs next week
Every. Fucking. Week.

Try doing the elliptical on a very high setting.

Girls dont care about legs anyways

I skip legs too almost entirely. I hate the lifts, I don't care about "functional strength" and I think chest/back/arms are more aesthetic.

Sometimes I'll squeeze in some leg press or calf raises on shoulder day.

>it hurts really bad and I don't have the pain tolerance to train the larger muscles of the legs and back properly
Fixed that for you, pussy.

Exactly! I practically never hear girls say anything about legs unless they're twigs.

Wait... Will I get made fun of for not doing legs?

Fuck legs, that stupid hurrrr durrr don't skip leg day gymcel meme is sad

Girls have complimented on my thicc powerful legs and groped my ass. I like it, but sometimes they grope close to my blackhole and fear I'll leave some stinkz in their hand, even though I wash thoroughly.

>tfw perfect proportions to squat
>tfw high quad insertions so they blow up without much effort
>tfw just wanted to be aesthetic
>i never asked for this feel

I guess you don't choose the centaur life, the centaur life chooses you...

I'm like this but with arms. I refused to train arms 6 years ago, squat 500 atg, but have the arms of a 12 year old girl.

I don't think I can do a pull-up. I never tried.

>deadlift is a back exercise

post pics, I bet they didn't "blow up"

They want the stinkz probably

Can I get away with just deadlifting for legs?

>being this retarded

Yeah dude, FUCK grapes!

Lots of girls Ive been with have complimented me on my legs. My calves too. Also, girls love grabbing your ass. I seriously wonder if you've ever had an honest conversation about this kind of shit with a girl

What's the fucking reasoning behind skipping leg day? They are literally ego lifts, you are even meant to go low volume high weight, and after that, you can just do meme exercises for glutes and voila.

Leg day is rest day for me because I don't get stressed about lifting bitchweights.

That's what I'm trying to do because squats give me FAI or something terribly painful. Kind of sucks. Doesn't work the legs nearly as much.

This

Legs aren't hard to train
Do some squats
Do a couple deadlifts
Glutes and calves
Now you go home

You can knock out a leg day in an hour and he done for the week if yoyre so inclined butvdear God don't let them leg too much

If you have giraffe legs like I do, the extra ROM is painful. My proportions are all sorts of fucked up. So squatting heavy is difficult when maxxing with like 195-200 on the bar.
Training for high rep is embaressing because I struggle with 135 x8
Its not as easy for everyone.
But I can pull 370 lb because of my long limbs and strong back strange how it all works

THIS IS IT
I AM GOING TO WORK MY LEGS NEXT TIME

Also is this thread implying a set of strong legs and glutes to compliment broad backs and shoulders isn't GOAT for getting pussy ? Legs are the underrated finishing ingredient to looking powerful

what i had to start doing was train legs and reward myself by doing two excercises per other body part to actually get myself to train legs

so train legs and then -lat pulldown, machine row, bicep curls on precher machine, chest flys on pec dec stc. just light shit to reward myself with a pump

No you won't