If you lift for "aesthetics", you are a huge fucking fag and gay as fuck

If you lift for "aesthetics", you are a huge fucking fag and gay as fuck.

So many fucking fags with puffy muscles who can't even deadlift 4 plates, spend an hour in the gym doing 30 variants of curls and tricep pushdowns and never make any progress because they work the muscle once a week.

Meanwhile anyone who has half a brain realizes strong = big. Keep lifting your fairy weight pussies and stay small and weak lmfao

You just binged, didn't you

kek

kys fatty

So, the guys on the left are legit fags. Like cock-in-bum fags.

Today I both push-pressed 230lbs for 3x5 then OHP'd 1pl8 for 10x10. Why the fuck do you faggots think everything is black and white? Strength and aesthetics are not mutually exclusive training methods. Like nigger, just fucking deadlift then curl after. I know it sounds like a mind boggling concept, but it won't kill you.

are you bragging about those weights?

l
e
l

Feel free to e-stat, bro. I know you must be able to throw 3pl8 overhead.

wew lad, don't get so triggered, it's just that acting as an abassador for mixing strenght with those numbers made me laugh

god I want to curl my DICK into hanekawa until failure

double kek

1RM max right now is 250lbs. Pic related too, as I've been accused of steroids like the 3 times I've posted myself on Veeky Forums. Apparently I'm doing something right.

Show plox

>OHP 10x10

say goodbye to your shoulders friendo

What's the point in being above 6'2? Objectively speaking. Outside the internet.

it's posting on Veeky Forums during the summer that's all you've done.

Most men on the planet never bench 225+, much less put it overhead in any fashion.

The 230x5 push press dude is easily in the top 1% of people who lift weights at all, most people never ever get anywhere close to that. I've been working at it pretty good and I can only do 195, I'm mirin' him hard and want to see body.

But he is right, you are fucking gay for acting like he's not accomplished something

Only because every single one of them skipped leg day.

That's what Veeky Forums told me about behind the neck pressing. Ain't falling for you gains goblins again.

you probably looked at the OHP not realizing the 10x10 volume and how fast shoulders fatigue. If he can push press 3 plate he can strict press around 2 plate for a 1RM, which is indeed quite strong

height/weight?

what is your diet plan like?

fat doesn't give you strenght
you prefer the right side of the photo because you're a fat fuck you fucking fat shit

Why not lift for both?

5ft 5"
160lbs
I eat what ever I want really but do cardio on the off days if I feel like i've over eaten

> 160 lbs
> filename: 190lbs2.png

Yeah if the actual guy responded that'd be great. Still in for info, you're strong as fuck and look great

weak bait, his picture name is 190 lbs

my guess around 5'11" 190 lean

those are actually nice numbers
OHP 1pl8 10x10 is way harder than it seems

6'0''
Honestly, he isn't far off from the truth. I've eaten enough of the same shit daily that I can pretty accurately estimate the calories I've had so I don't really keep a detailed diet plan. I'm a poorfag too so it's alot more carbs than protein.

yeah, not that guy but when I do high volume OHP work they tire out fast as hell - I get a decent first rep count but afterwards it goes to shit unless I guess I'd rest 10+ minutes but I haven't tried that as 10 sets would took 5-ever. Think it has to do with delts being small muscles

this

Trying to get my Brad Pitt on.

yeah because lifting 300kg of the ground is someone useful for an educated male.

It's literally more useful than not being able to lift 300kg

Go back to school and learn logic brainlet

what kind of reasoning is this? are you retarted?
ofc everything is more useful is you can do it but the thread is not about being able to do one or not to, its about looks compared to strength.
Fuck off idiot.

>comparing yourself to any men on the planet
>implying I implied he didn't achieve anything

>do strength work with hypertrophy on arms so I don't look like a t rex
>apparently I'm a fag
Enjoy your very manly disproportionately huge ass then, I guess.

>strong men are harder to kill and more useful in general
I's not only about the weight. It's about having the discipline to get to that level. Discipline is a virtue.

Powerlifting KEKOLDS.

It's all about the face

That Europa Iron Pill guy probably doesn't even do powerlifting

Besides Nazis were the first people to use testerones/performance enhancing drugs AKA Steroids

>Powerlifting for this

t. fatty

nobody cares about your 2pl8 bench when you weigh 230pounds, retard

enjoy dying of heart disease at 45

> he said, flexxing his 12'' biceps angrily