Hey fit

Hey fit,
my gf just saw some pics of fit girls with flat stomaches on ista and wants to look like them now. She already has a nice butt, but wants to slim down to get a sixpack. She's 5'9 and around 132 lbs. How much calories, do you think she has to eat a day and will running and some ab exercises every other day be enough to get a slight six pack.
Pic related is close to her body right now.

1. post pics
2. define sixpack, a good one in a woman requires roids
3. we can't guess the calories, she needs to track her intake and weight gain/loss
4. post pics
5. yeah, train the core every second day, but avoid light useless meme exercises

yeah im sure your fat bitch looks like that

1. I don't have any that I want to post here and I won't be able to convice her to post her body on a Jamaican belly flop enthusiastic forum
2. Not a roider sixpack. A flat stomach with a maybe a slight seperation in the middle if you know what I mean. Of you still don't know I can dig out some pics online
3. Okay I'll do that for her then, what I wanted though were some opinions from other grills on here
5. Planks and Crunches don't count as meme exercises to you, do they?

Starting Strength is unironically the perfect routine for women. Just add some accesories and ab work.

kek

>fat neckbeard doesn't think its possible for a good looking guy to get a good looking gf

Okay hm, I'll take her to the gym with next time

That woman is a literal Goddess.

Nah, man, don't bother with this shit. Only answer questions she asks you. Try to give as less information and as useless information as possible. Don't do all the work for her. Here are some examples
>How do I get abs?
Abs exercises like crunches
>Do you think running will help?
Yeah, running is good.
>Maybe I should change my diet a bit?
Yeah, maybe a bit more veggies.
>Do you prefer me with a flat belly or a ripped belly?
Ripped belly.
>Can you check my form on this exercise?
You look awesome.

You get the idea. Hopefully she asks only about the crunches and gives up after she sees no results.

But to answer your questions running isn't needed for abs. Exercising every other day sounds good. Crunches and Sit ups are absolute garbage. Planks, Hollow Body Holds, Hanging Leg Lifts and Windshield Wipers, hanging V-to-L sit.

Opinions on what?

Planks are good exercises, just make sure to up the difficulty (weights on her back) ever time she reaches 90 seconds at the current level.

Ab wheel and hanging leg raises are also good.

>Planks, Hollow Body Holds, Hanging Leg Lifts and Windshield Wipers, hanging V-to-L sit.

is what you have to do for abs. There are other good exercises for abs. Just avoid crunches and sit ups.

Ah I get what you're saying she has to take the wheel.
And I know Cardio isn't necessary I'm a/fitguy/ but I don't know how women bodys work and a bit of cardio surly cant hurt

cardio is good for cardiovascular health and endurance mainly, wether she cuts calories or increases the cardio, it's the same

I don't know about that, I too fell for the deads and squats will give you a great core meme. But since I started running and working on my core directly it improved so much.
Also I play rugby and in season when I run alot and practice sprinting, I play 12 and 13, my core is way better than off season.

gg opie

I am a skeletor, but AT THE VERY LEAST have that six pack.

>Inb4 abs on skinny guy are like big tits on fat chick

Yeah yeah I fucking know let me finish.

Could you please explain me how doesnt she have any abs? Has she never done any sort of exercise ever?

Never mentioned compound lifts for the core. Working your core directly made it look good, not running.
In seasion you're more active, and probably have less bodyfat as you burn more calories, and that makes your ore look good, not the running.

damn i type like shiet

I always get sore in my abs, lower specificly, from sprinting though.

First of all you're a guy
Second of all, she has a flat stomach its just the seperation in the middle she wants

mhm I don't, do you mean the hip flexors maybe?

anyways, keep doing what works for you

This lmao

don't feed her anymore

You're an idiot. Women have higher bf% than men. And no it's not all in the tits

opie put your girl on a diet we know it's you