Missed out on teenage pussy because I didn't see the glory of lifting when I was in high school

>Missed out on teenage pussy because I didn't see the glory of lifting when I was in high school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzrIX__8YX0&t=230s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying you had to lift to get laid in high school
>implying you have to lift to get laid at all

I know that feel. However I did get super lucky when I was 22 and banged a hot 15 year old.

>inb4 moralfags

Best pussy I've had in my life.
>tfw that will never happen again

Anyone got that image that says if you don't experience teenage love you're destined to aquire mass and lift alone or something like that? It was a chart with different descriptions for each age group.

I think that graph has like 20 as the ultimate cutoff for forever-alone territory. I'd agree with roughly that number, MAYBE 21. But if you haven't gotten laid by that point, something major is definitely wrong.

I didn't fuck any girls at my highschool, and I don't really have any regrets about that. All the attractive ones were just horrible people for the most part, either psychotic or total basic bitches. The sex probably would have been shit anyway.

Started dating a college freshman when I was in my HS senior year, I think that was better.

You realize the majority of guys get no pussy in HS right?

Nothing to be upset about, you'll be able to bang 18 year old girls till you're 35

Lifting is simply not gonna get you girls in high school

Do a sport that has weightlifting on the side like football, wrestling or what not

Being an athelete with decent social skills will get you a good amount of pussy in high school

Some of the fattest fucks I know got laid in high school, you're (we're) just autistic

It is not about lifting, it is about how they perceive you. My example as I am well past border of forever alone zone. I have been one of those 'popular' kids in high school. Been voted for president of students' board, attended most parties, done some lifting, but I was always to autistic to step up my game. I have also found out, that women in general find me intimidating...and actually I don't believe it, I am quite sure they wanted to say, that I am a fucking creep and a retard, not that I am intimidating in any way.

Those girls would not be calling you creepy if you were attractive

No shit, Sherlock. I realise the simple fact, that I am one hideous motherfucker. The thing is they always used word "intimidating". Like I would hangout with some female acquaintances, we would naturally talk about relationships and whatnot and then amidst all that, they would say they have always thought of me as someone intimidating.

What about your face makes you "intimidating"

>was beta cuck all throughout HS
>startes growing some balls last year of HS
>had first date the summer after graduating, didn't work out
>started lifting next october, 2 months into college
>noob gains quickly got into my head
>lost virginity at the end of freshman year
>got lots of pussy all throughout 2nd/3rd year, while also going through a few relationships
>tfw 5 years later have taken 5 virginities
Kind of regret getting only a 3 year college degree to be honest. Shit was fun

>this is what incels believe

They wouldn't delve into this, therefore I can only guess. Most probable to me would be my facial expression in general. I rarely smile, I don't grin, my face is just stable and emotionless. My second guess would be my love towards self-depreciation, I always criticize myself and everything around me, that I find wrong. I deeply believe, that if you get satisfied, you just stop progressing. I am always dissatisfied with myself and this feeling pushes me to change something, e.g. start lifting, learn a new foreign language etc.

>That neck
>Thicc

What a beautiful creature.

Not same guy, but I've always been called intimidating just because my eye is missing, suppose it's understandable

Btw pic related but not me obviously

>Self-depreciation

This is why they don't like you.

Just don't by cucked for life
youtube.com/watch?v=xzrIX__8YX0&t=230s

I am sorry user.

Fucking nonce

it's not the end of the world; in fact, most of the time the sex kinda just sucks in high school

but there's honestly nothing quite lile teenage love; the moment you break through that barrier of being a miserable, struggling teenager with a shitload of hormones is unparalleled.

yeah, you might (hell, most likely will) find someone and start a relationship. It'll be magical in its own right. But to never have a girl be madly in love with you when you're 16 and at the most stressful time of your life for your self-image...you really did miss out.