Opinion on this

how much calories does this have?

there is a turk i know who makes doner sometimes i eat there. is it bad if aim to lose weight? note that i only eat doner, no bread no ketchup

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shawarma and doners are god tier. chicken + the toppings is basically one of my favourite post gym sandwich meals.

ask him what he does it with duderino. where i'm from it's just chicken breast so it shouldn't be bad but some cultures put lamb and other shit on the rotisory.

Yeah, fat and cartillage from reject meat that has even less protein:calories than the fattiest pork bellies known to man sure is good for you.

Even better when seasoned with ahmed and pajeet's unwashed shitfinger dust.

>has no idea what type of cut is on the rotisserie because he's afraid of random Arabs in his vicinity

not going to make it

you do know that is a mixture of dog/cat and rat food.
stop given muslims money for shitty food you fucks

Another turk here. It is basically turkish fast food. I don't think its healthy if you eat in Turkey. I don't know too much about foreign countries but its different from here.

Had a friend who would wholesale meat for these places, so I know that the meat is generally fair quality here.
Then again we don't have turks or arabs selling them, only locals, and you can easily find beef or pork cuts together with the more popular chicken.

You should be a afraid of random Arabs in your vicinity
They explode at a much higher rate than the national average

There was a UK tv show about kebabs, the lamb ones are legit meat from awkward cuts.
Still fatty as fuck though.

It's usually very fatty, especially the sauces.

>Not having a kebab with a large portion of chips, naan and ungodly amounts of garlic """"""sauce""""
after a heavy night out drinking

Never gonna make it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

>ketchup
What fucking imbecile puts ketchup on kebab? If you're fucking up your gains at least do it right, garlic sauce and a bit of hot sauce is the way to go.

Like 2000.
Not even joking, don't get lost in the sauce.

Kek

>a-arabs are terrorists haha

If you don't use garlic sauce you save a LOT of the calories. Just a small cup of garlic sauce can be upwards of 300-400 cals.

user, you don't have to be a terrorist to spontaneously explode
It could happen to you
Know the signs, it could save your life

Also the meat is really high on fat and very low on protein (for meat standards). I'd much rather 'cheat' with a nice steak or burger made of quality meat desu.

Probably 500-600 kcals there

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is an alpha board, /pol/ social rejects aren't allowed.

concur. it's hard to talk shit about kebabs, being among the best street foods. the worst you can do say it's much better than mcdonald's but nothing like a home-cooked meal.

there are different levels of restaurant for different situations, drunk doner or sitdown schawarma.