Is stronglifts 5x5 better for building hypertrophy than SS?

Is stronglifts 5x5 better for building hypertrophy than SS?

ffs those are strength routines u retard... why would u do that for hypertrophy?

I want to build strength and hypertrophy, I was also thinking about PHUL but I am a beginner

Because, over the span of a Week, they have the same volume as a hypertrophy program. Except they make sure that each muscle is trained 3 times a week

Both are pretty bad for hypertrophy lol

Do you have a better way to train strength and hypertrophy?

Add curls and chest isolation to SS, and a fourth set of 8 reps (as rip says) and its good for hypertrophy.

Thats 12 sets per muscle, done 3 times a week. If you think that sucks then youre retarded.

Sure bud, but then it's not fucking SS anymore is it? You dumb fuck man, use your brain.

Hell I used to do a modified SL + Accessories back when I began too. Nothing wrong with it. But pure SL or SS (As OP was asking about) sucks for hypertrophy.

You are off the fucking rocker man.

> hurr durr its not SS

I dont give a shit. Curls are a part of the book, and so is the fourth set of 8 reps. Call it what you want, but its recommended by ripletits if you want more volume.

No matter what you say, its still a strength program.

How did you modify SL?

Candito's Linear Program, Strength/Hypertrophy version (at the bottom of the PDF)

Of course. 5x5 is okay for both hypertrophy and strength. 3x5 is bad for hypertrophy but good for strength.

GSLP is better for hypertrophy than both

I will probably try this, how is Canditos compared to other programs like GSLP?

But how is it compared to Candito?

keep believing that

Nobody does Candito?

Do grey skull LP

ICF

Yes it's better. It's not optimal for hypertrophy, but yeah it's better than SS

GSLP > SS > SL

Look up Brian alsruhe do his linear programming it's awesome

Add accessories, for example pull ups and calf raises.

This.

If you know how to do the squat, DL, Bench, OHP, and pull up properly, you can go straight to PHUL.

If not do a beginner routine until you have the mobility and skill at the main lifts.

Can someone give me a link to download SS free?

>Variation of SS that is introduced in the book
>Somehow it's not SS anymore

Nice one

Because of the perpetual lie that Veeky Forums, /r/fitness, and other online fitness communities spout that NO MATTER WHAT GOAL, beginners should start a strength routine to get a "base strength".

because you cant get a big chest if you only bench dumbbells

It costs fuck all. Buy the book you cheap prick

Even Mehdi doesn't know why he does 5x5 instead of 3x5. SL is garbage and its creator is a DYEL moron