CBT: keto bulk edition

5'11 157
Who is the pinnacle of natty aesthetics and why is it me?

Also been thinking about how a chicken breast slathered in natty pb would taste baked in the oven.

How long training and what routine? Specifically chest routine

Peanut butter bacon burgers are a thing, I'm not sure about chicken breast tho.

Ye bro, u look good. But at the end of the day you're still 5'11 and cursed with shitty nips

>keto
>bulk
Good luck with that buddy

What do you guys figure my body fat % is?

>keto bulk
Must be easy when your maintenance is 1200 calories.

For real how the fuck are you managing that?
What are your macros? What progress have you seen?

Are you going to take a new picture nipply McSadstomach?

i've cut like 25 pounds how close to four pack am i i just want food ffs deficit for months no food no strength gains shits fucking boring fuck

between 15-20%

Nice pencil neck

5'11, ~169lbs

Crab alert

You skipped neck day, but otherwise mirin. Looking good dude.

easily 25+

lose the shitty white trash stubble and you're all set. Either grow it out or shave it imo

stats?

>5'10
>85kg
DL 210kg
Squat 140kg
Bench 110kg

10 months in.
Bulking is so gay, i miss my abs, but im trying to leave dyel mode.
5'9 155

6' 95kg,

Why does everyone here weight like 70kg?

Because we're all manlets.

5'9", king of Manlets checking in.

That dirty goat beard.KYS

guy sometimes people have good genetics in some areas, ur chest might not ever look like his but you might have bigger arms etc, no "routine" will make ur chest look like his just train your chest

you guys are just assuming hes on keto because he likes chicken breasts and peanut butter? yall dumb as fuck

Read the title jackass

one cant simply shave the white trash away unfortunately ur born with it

Lower than you think

A bit over 2.5 years training, dont do much for chest besides flat and incline bench. Lots of volume

My waist is 28 inches :^(

I dont track macros, just stuff my face every single day. Weight gain is slow but im retaining pretty much all definition so I'm happy

Gym doesn't have a neck harness and im not gonna be the retard doing neck curls in the leg extension machine

I tried keto bulk for a few months and actually liked it a lot. Eventually I dropped keto and just stuck to low carb because it is a lot easier to plan. Do you actually do keto or just low carb?

Also can I get a rate? 8 months lifting

Nice progress what you do just recomp?

th.. thanks my dude
I cut pretty hard for a month until I realized I was DYEL and unaesthetic as fuck and would look retarded with no muscle mass. I've leaned bulked for the last 6 months with a 1 month cut in between.

looking a lot better nip face

Look at Joe Rogan

>tfw shoulders and arms are finally starting to come in
6ft 165lbs
Daily reminder that calisthenics and some shitty adjustable dumbells are all ya need.

I woke up feeling super lean and dry today

Full on keto starting today

>all these manlets weighing less than 90kg and still looking buff as fuck
This makes me lose all motivation

trust me being 5'8 sucks. Id rather be a lanklet and work harder at being buff.

5'10'' 175 lbs

Bench : 255lbs
Squat: 300 lbs
OHP: 150lbs

The reason you aren't posting your head is to draw attention away from the fact that your body is incredibly small by comparison - because you only weigh 157. Your legs are also incredibly small. The reason you never post a front shot is to draw away from your lats being non-existent and not having a v-taper. You posted on /fraud/ a couple of weeks back asking for gear advice, because you're only 157 lbs. You're a skeleton. Period.

I wouldn't beat you down so hard if you're ego wasn't so ridiculously high that you had to post the same god-damned image every week to make yourself feel better about weighing 157 lbs. Sadly, it's the only way you'll understand. Eat.

Theres your front shot

Ha
Wtf are those lower abs? Were you a fatfuck? You gotta fix that shit

You inspired me 2 keep cutting bro

5' 11" 165 lb

You look a lot like me a few months ago but your pecs are more squared off. Mad jelly brah

Fix what exactly my dude? Zoom in on the part you talking about

you have something like 3.292 abs even though you're lean, sorry user

otherwise you look good, but add size

My body is similar to OPs but I have more definition on the lower abs. I've been thinking about getting into underwear modeling. Anyone know where to start?

KEEP THIS MAN AWAY FROM HEAVY WINDS

Yeah my lower abs always been weak, having a urachal cyst for a year fucked them up worse

It's just genetics. Jeremy Potvin's abs taper down like that too

this is the physique that most women like, fuck tha haters dude!

5'9 170
Bench-290

Squat-385 after 7 other sets of 8. Maybe I can get 405?

Deadlift-405x6

Second time trying to cut, day 3. Gonna do High protein, medium carbs, and low fat this time. I hated how I felt on low carbs, also felt like I was deflating.

If I was eating at a 400-500 cal defecit, how long would you say it would take for muh abs to finally pop through?

Mirin thicc frame. Mad jelly. How are you so light though? Routine?

Great progress dude. Mirin tattoo

Will you ever bump up your carbs ever? It must take some will power staying that lean for a long-ish time

Never thought I'd have the problem of needing to GAIN weight. Kek.

I just can't stand carbs at this point to be honest man, so prob not anytime soon

DESU I'm not very impressed by you. I see you post a lot but to start, you're 5 11 157. In a t shirt you would look like an anorexic twig and not be aesthetic. Also, this picture is taken in really good lighting, and if seen irl you would jsit look a bit skinny ripped, not as good as the picture which is probably also taken with a pump. Third, you have a personality disorder, and noobs on here admiring you fulfills the supply you need, work on mental gains.

just a normal bro split
chest/tris - bench, db flys, incline press, rope pull downs, tri extension

back/bis - barbell curl, pyramid zottman curls,
incline curls, wide grip pull up, rows, deadlifts

shoulders/abs- shoulder flys, pyramid shrugs, shoulder press, calisthenics in mat room for abs

legs- squats, hack squats, leg press.

My legs are shit though dont do that routine.

I do 5 out of 7 days (workout about an hour each day) and live off of oatmeal, eggs, bacon and pasta

1.8m, 120->105 kg

No idea whats ideal weight i should cut down to. Probably around 95 or so since have pretty big frame.

Do you Stay at the same weight year around?
Also, mind sharing how you brought up your chest?
Cool pic mate, looking good!
Looks like you wheigh more, good job!

6'2
180~

Dat autistic veni vidi vici tattoo
God.

I'm about to start a keto diet. Is it a meme or is this really going to work?

It feels weird that I'm planning to slather butter all over my chicken breast and ditch bread but I've looked at some of the data and it looks solid. No idea what to make of the biochemistry though.

love the bulge

It works. However dont expect any gains, its for cutting.

Cool thanks. I'm also planning to just start a lifting routine so hopefully I can at least build some strength even if it's not visible. Is starting strength 5x5 still the go to starter routine?

Where is that?

You're a fucking twink bra, keep bulking. Also your face implies you're a 4/10, good luck with that.

GUYS
WAIT
I GOT ONE
ARE YOU READY
OKAY
GOOD
HERE WE GO
>abtical illusion
GO TELL MAMA I MEMED

Nips and mole shrank, nice.

Why do you keep making CBT threads? Do you really like other dudes complimenting your physique that much??

I powerlift but here we go... 5'9" 160lbs
1rm:
Squat - 375lbs
bench - 235lbs
Deadlift - 510lbs

Lmao quasimodo get your uneven shoulders checked

You look great, stop wasting time on these faggots and go get some cock.

Hah. First thing I thought when I read that too.

Crabs gonna crab.

just found a new pic of me at around the peak of my bulk

this is about the end of march

this was tuesday, i got one more week of cutting lads its been disgusting

Hey man thats not nice :^(

Hitting chest every day with high volume worked for me. When I couldnt finish a set, I dropped the weight and did more reps and reset the number of sets as "punishment"

Hemp heart cacao nibs peanut butter and coconut powder are pretty calorically dense. A bulk is manageable on it and all those i mentioned taste delicious together with greek yogurt and cinnamon

I get mad bored some days and i like seeing the flame other people can cone up with; also like helping anyone that wants to look like me

Get the dick surgery yet masT?

Those are some insane lifts for your size.

Lookin good brehs

Mirin thicc mode

Been working out for 8 month and have reached meme status of 1/2/3/3.5

I'm 6' chink, do I have a respectable shoulder to waist ratio? Do I have decent enough insertions to even bother pursuing aesthetics?

Dafuq, i'm 5'11, when i weighed 157 i looked like auswitch.

4 Months Natty reporting in.

Did a soft bulk from competition weight, this is about where I plan to maintain until I cut again.
5'10", 188lbs, up from 166.
Tested my maxes about two weeks before this picture
Deadlift: 515
Squat: 395
Bench: 295 (QQ)
Shoulder press: not a tested max but 95 DB seated for 8.

I've read in several scientific journals that the keto diet reduces aerobic performance as well as strength. I can personally testify to its appetite reducing qualities though.

i'm 5'11 and when i weighed 168 i looked auschwitz, nevermind like OP... i call bullshit or he's got no width hence the side on pose

Shoo rape horse.

No, they're assuming so because he said that in the title, retard.

So do you actually get any highschool pussy bro? I mean you're like 17 yea (oh umm 18 for this sites purposes)?
So are you chad of school or no?
Back when i went to highschool there was a guy who did athletics his whole life and had the same body as you but more of a chad face and bitches were magnetically attracted to his cock. Shit was rediculous. No other guy had a chance unless he rejected the girl. You like that at school or? If so how does it feel, if not why not?

Kys%

You're literally a twig and genetics gave you a slightly above average otter mode and a completely fucked face...get over yourself kid

t. Boogie

Never reply to my post again or there will be consequences

Because you're so horny it's craaaaaaaaazy?

Post body fatty =)
Since I know you won't, please proceed to lurk more.

You weigh less than the average 14 year old, no one is impressed
Also, shave that shit off your chin, you look like a dude who is 20 and dates 15 year olds

Mirin

rate me faggots