Anyone here workout their doggo? If so do the same concept of sets and reps apply for dogs as they do humans...

Anyone here workout their doggo? If so do the same concept of sets and reps apply for dogs as they do humans? Also doggo goal body thread

>tfw this DOGLET (still a good boy) has a better body than most of fit, and it's natty

>pitbull

nice nigger dog you piece of fucking trash

10/10 Doggo friend

nigger dog

>COMPENSATION

dont hate the doggo
hate the nigger

i don't think you understand

the dog itself is a nigger, hence nigger dog

This dog has the shoulder vein I've always wanted

>implying any doggo is as bad as a nigger

>kills people for no reason
>dog dindu nuffin

pitbulls are still the niggers of the dog world
>HE WUZ A GOOD DOG HE JUST GOT OUT OF THE POUND AND WUZ TRAINING FO DA DOG SHOW

I just don't understand why every bodybuilder has to get one

Pitbulls are typically owned by pitbulls. Bodybuilding and strength sports tend to draw poor people.

My roommate's parents have a greyhound, and she is ripped af. Their previous dog, a male greyhound who is now in doggy heaven, was 80lbs of pure lean muscle. I hope to get one of them in the future.

How does one workout their doggo? Like making them jump over obstacles or something?

Staffies are best muscledogs
>hench af
>orders of magnitude less aggressive than pits

Pitts are unironically ugly dogs

Nah, there's no need for a dog that doesn't feel pain or locks it's jaw so it's impossible to open it. If you want a guard dog, get a German Shepherd or a cane corso or a meme dog

wanna know how i know youre an emotional retard?
Pits dont have magical locking jaws, and they very much feel pain. I've worked with them at pounds. Fuck you

I miss my pitbull. I taught her so well to respect humans.

But with animals, oh man. I can't tell you how many times she tree'd a possum/raccoon and I'm showering the blood off her at 2 in the morning. She hated niggers too.

I run with my doggo. Well, sprinting would be a better description.
The concept of sets and reps applies in the sense that she likes to run SONIC FAST for ~20-30 seconds then slows it down. Sniffs some plants. Barks at a squirrel. Then goes back to full sprint mode.
Running at a constant rate seems out of the question so we usually just race each other several times.
It's a lot like interval training so it's great cardio.

It's really cute in a way. She loves walking in front of me so I just pick up the pace and get in front of her then we just battle for the lead for a few seconds until we're both sprinting down the sidewalk.
I used to try to max-out treadmills at the gym and would get close to 15 mph. She holds herself back most of our races, but every once in a while she'll completely gun it and she's definitely going around 25 mph. Only had her a couple of weeks but she pushes me to workout every day. I hope I can outrun her some day...

Totally

[Spoiler]nigger[\spoiler]

German Shepherds actually have one of the strongest bites out of all the dogs, second only to Rottweilers. You're retarded if you think Pitbulls don't experience pain. Ironically enough, my dog is a German Shepherd/Pitbull mix and she's a real cutie pie and her name's Lola :)

He's only dog curling 8 lbs dumbbells, but that's like 60 pounds for humans.

Good riddance

Post pic