Do girls throw themselves at you not that you're Veeky Forums or is your love life still the same?

Do girls throw themselves at you not that you're Veeky Forums or is your love life still the same?

it definitely has helped me

reaching my Veeky Forums goal body has made me more confident and more handsome(due to low body fat and grooming tips such as thickening my eyebrows through natural means and tanning)

>got Veeky Forums
>notice my sister staring at me from the corner of my eye whenever Jamie and Cersei are making out

this isn't what I planned on

Ohhh, he has cancer.

Being just fit doesn't change anything. Confidence is everything. And since now i am much more comfortable around women, they are starting to hit on me. All life I sat next to the prettiest woman on a bus everytime. Just a habit.

Lol @ this cope. It's all about FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT. No matter how much you lift, if you are a MANLET or UGLY, you will NEVER be ATTRACTIVE to PRIME FEMALES

Lifting helps you if have the baseline to become more attractive

but if your an ugly dude.....you might not have more success with girls if you started lifting

His "bulge" is concave. Does he even have genitals?

Yes

The genitalia are below the 'concave', like on a normal human being. Go do the pose yourself.

I don't know, but I'm more confident and they respond to that. Also being able to throw girls around in bed is fun.

lifting has allowed me to, instead of hating myself, become bitter and hate everyone else

one of the many perks of girls being interested in me until i say more than 10 words to them

what about her neck

kek this

>42050358
:)

Girls throw themselves at me?

NO, but I do have the ladies who cut my hair check out my package and they like to check if I have a boner or something..

Feels odd when they look at your shorts...

Nah, he just has a thumbdick.

only been lifting for about a month and a half, but 7/10 girls initiate with me at parties and stuff pretty regularly. I can only imagine that after getting fit it'll be even easier

hes pretty sexy desu and hes smart too

You dead wrong. Currently dating two 8/10s. And they are both 10 years younger than me.

Before Veeky Forums (age 14-18)
>about 5'10 150 ilbs prime
>Stayed reasonably active most of my life (biking, jogging, non regimented pushups/crunches/pull ups) so healthy and ok body (consistent, non-defined 4 pack)
>Unfamiliar girls hit on/initiates flirting/spills spaghetti on me average once every month or so, depending largely on how much I go out/talk to people
>Actually "date" (1-3 dates, usually no sex but make out) with an unfamiliar maybe once every three months
>Girls who stick around to date 3 generally would consider or actively want a relationship with me.
>1 relationship lasting from age 15.25 to 16.25 or so

After Veeky Forums (age 18.5 +, now 26)
>Get (confirmed) hit on maybe once every 4 months)
>Generally I fail to realize it at the time due to infrequency and either figure it out later or a friend tells me
>Find even in casual conversations I initiate (even when I'm not the least bit interested) most (95% or so) girls are standoffish, and give me very short answers
>Twice a year or so when I manage to actually get a date (either with the subset of the 5% that shows interest beyond simple politeness or on the rare occasion that I recognize I'm being hit on,) the girl tries to sleep with me. I give in maybe 50% of the time out of sexual frustration, then they either ghost me, or we have sex a few more times and then they ghost me. If I don't have sex with them immediately they ghost me.

Of course this is likely in part due to differences between high school/early college and adulthood and changing cultural whatever, but I'd have to attribute it to my appearance at least a bit.

I've been told I'm fairly intimidating and much hotter since getting Veeky Forums, and friends I've confided to have speculated that I went from being a cute boy that seems dateable, to a man who seems fuckable but not dating material.

>TL;DR tfwnogf

>Girls approach me more post lifting
>Underlying self image issues from pre lifting makes me question if they are really attracted to me
>If that hasn't scared them off, crippling autism makes me incapable of holding a relationship for more than 2 months

Thanks Veeky Forums.

Chill with the parentheses

I'm 6'3 and jacked, grew my hair out a bit.

I get looks wherever I go, it's fucking awesome.

Too bad I'm still an awkward beta on the inside and don't know how to approach girls.

there it is

I get compliments from guys at work for being big and laid once in a while. I hardly socialize and being social is more important than big and strong.

you're only getting social gains if you have a personality to pair and a social life.

How did you thicken your eyebrows? Mine are so goddamn thin that in a well lit room or sunny day outside, it looks like I don't have eyebrows. It makes me look awful.

Ever since I was 20 and solidly strong or so I've been pretty social and talkative with people, I know a lot of people and a lot of people consider me their friend or at least trustworthy. Despite this, I've never really had a ton of female attention (or if I have, I've been too goddamn dumb to realize it). I guess it can't hurt to be a social butterfly, and becoming a strong fuck has made me about 5x more confident than I was when I was a chubby long-haired weirdo.

Might be because I'm 5'8 or maybe I'm just ugly, idk lol