Tfw this is the body of some redditor who only did chin ups

>tfw this is the body of some redditor who only did chin ups
>tfw he looks better than 99% of this board
wow, all of fit broscience and advice is BS.

It seems the secret is simply lift heavy things for two three years everyday.

I remember this one. They were trashing him for his legs, but I think he really has that perfect goal physique. Huge legs usually look so stupid.

I think you can achieve this in a lot less than 3 years with a good PPL and lots of core work.

Go post it in the other thread faggot

I mean, if he did legs like every once in a while he'd look fine

>What body can you get with push ups and dips only?
>push ups and dips only
>push ups dips

aaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaah

this thread is dead, fucking dead.

That is the body of a fucking liar
If you told me he did weighted calisthenics maybe I'd believe you

>those legs
Just how did he manage that. I don't even lift and still have muscular legs

Literally girl legs.

Please tell me he's usually wheel chair bound

ikr?
Barely trained legs in two years and I still look like a fucking centaur because my legs and ass are so build/fat they still overshadow my farly big upper body. Can't front squat more than 60kg tho kek

The legs of an 8 year old

Fucking Satyrs jealous because he has a truly masculine physique. None of that feminine legs bigger than upper body bullshit.

IIRC this body came from like 8-9 years of chin-ups/pull-ups (eventually weighted chins/pulls).

If he just lifted, the body could've been achieved in 2 years and would actually have decent legs.

does he walk on his hands? seriously how is it even possible to have legs that small. carry upper body mass alone should fill out your legs some.

You mean you do lots of cardio or do you mean you're a piece of shit who doesn't belong here at all?

If you're a NEET you could easily surpass this guy in a year. I know you NEETs are probably scared to leave your house and pull ups at home are your best bet.

>piece of shit
>doesn't belong here
Where do you think you are?

that's a pretty complete upper body from only chinups

his legs are obviously tiny but i'm impressed you can get that level of development just by hammering chins

Something smells.

How the hell did his triceps grow if he was doing only chins.

the double front bicep pose he's throwing up doesn't really show the triceps well even if they are developed, my guess is if he was posing differently you could see that his triceps and chest are undeveloped

definitely a 10/10 body right there lmao

Your triceps are in isometric contraction during a properly executed chin up. Do some straight arm pullovers and you will see what I mean

Do some pull ups and get someone to feel if your tris flex. They do.

He could just ad some bodyweight squats and get muscly legs.

Meanwhile, Veeky Forums couldn't just start pull ups and gain his body,

He wins. Veeky Forums lost. Forever.

>fit doesn't believe that you can become muscular and aesthetic in under a year with consistent training

Veeky Forums confirmed DYEL

>triceps
try delts, bullshit/10

>He could just ad some bodyweight squats and get muscly legs.
yeah but right now the pendulum of internet superiority is in the "BOTTOM HEAVY THIGH SCRAPING BEAR LEGS" camp

probably weighted chin ups, and ignoring the fact he did pushups, situps and surfing as well.

That guy is fucking manlet. Hes even blocking the view of the door handle on every picture.

>That guy is fucking average in height! Doesn't count! ;_;

>"Hey guys I only did bosu ball pushups look at my gains!"

>Everyone believes him with zero proof
>1400 comments and 15 reddit golds

You're a fucking retard if you believe this. I bet you could roid to be bigger than Mast and post on reddit saying you only did yoga and cardio and they would believe you.

>/fat/ logic

He didn't do some meme exercise though. He did weighted chin ups. It's the only upper body lift you NEED to do to be all around strong, aesthetic, and good postured (regarding your upper body that is).

I'd do dips, but just because I love them. Upper body squat.

All gains negated.

I had bigger legs from just doing running and cycling to work

He's got great biceps, decent lats, and a pretty good bf %, exactly what you'd expect from someone who does a ton of chinups and nothing else. Fuck off with your shitty thread.

For the push muscles yes, but you need good pulls too; chins and weighted chins

Same lol. I never go hard on legs and often skip them. Most of the time I only do legs once a week and my butt still looks too big.

This.
Also, there are way better physiques on Veeky Forums.

If you hate this board so much just leave

This took him 8 years though. He could look a lot better if he had done a proper routine for 8 years. Still cool that he did it with one exercise though. Impressed with his chest and triceps as well, I would have thought they would non-existent.

>This took him 8 years though.
That implies he tried for 8 years. I doubt he took his routine seriously.

I read his post, it seems like he was trying for at least 5.

>manlet

Why should i care?

Look at his traps in pic 3 and tell me how they reached that soze via chin ups.

Also
>that chest
LMAO

Build the chest fuck the rest

ahahahaha those legs

You can actually use your traps in pull ups and chin ups.
Just as you start pulling, try to sort of hunch over, and try to focus on your back, so you use that whole shoulder area instead of arms.
Hard to explain, you've got to feel it for yourself.

Listen to this user, I do nothing but chin ups since 8,54 months, and my body is huge now, but not only my arms, traps, shoulders, back, legs, calves.... my fucking dick too, that's right senpaitachi, my dick got fairly big from chin ups. That's the only thing you should do anons ;)

Just do chin ups and eat things, it will work, don't ever forget to do them or no big dick for you ;)

Seems like you're starving for a (You), so have one on me.

This guy is like 165 cm tall.

he's just flaring his traps more in the third pic. you can tell by the way his shoulders are rounded forward. no you wont build big upper traps with any kind of pull up unless it were inverted.

traps are used in chinups and pullups, that's one of the first things i really feel soreness in after a high volume of chins

the middle and lower traps are used a fair amount but the upper trap is fairly non existent in either. if your upper trap was sore from chins you never trained them before. any kind of row, raise or pull from the floor will hit the upper trap way harder.

Now post le...
AAHAHAHAHAHAH

my question is why would someone dedicate themselves to this for 8 years? wouldnt you want to do more lifts eventually? why did he just stick with only chin ups. didnt his lack of legs concern him?

if you are this dedicated why not do some other excercises? did he do this just for the memes?

[citation needed]

i pull in the 500s and i still get trap soreness from heavy pullups and a visible pump

>5'4 is average
Maybe in Micronesia