Who started the

Who started the
>If girls work out they will get bulky and gross
meme? Why do 99% of women fall for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoUhE8TAGKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well have you seen her now?
She did get bulky and gross. Someone post pic, I've never saved it.

She got fat if I remember correctly.

who dis

They WILL get bulky and gross. Women should just eat right and do cardio.

Why should women adhere to your shitty tastes lmao

That's not how it works user.
youtube.com/watch?v=NoUhE8TAGKM

shes fat now, nothing to worry about

Women with more than 2 brain cells to rub together haven't been falling for that meme since the mid 2000's.

Muscular shoulders wider than her hips, arms bigger than 50% of guys you'd see in a regular gym and legs ass straight out of a greek statue.

Yeah totally not manly, 100% why do girls not wanna be like this?

Steroids

fat girls afraid of competition

Honestly? Each individual woman who says this uses it as nothing but an excuse to not exercise. We're all aware that even men need steroids and strenuous routines to get "too big". We've all seen female athletes who are very muscled and still retain a sexually appealing physique, or hell, even look better because of the weights they lifted or the cardio they did.

Exercise is a difficult activity to subject yourself to for an amazing reward. It's easier to justify not doing the activity if you decide you pretend you won't like the result, instead of admitting you lack the willpower to see even a month of regular workouts through.

Some people (because self enabling isn't exclusive to women, just far more common for them) even convince themselves they won't enjoy being healthy. Disregard these people. We're literally taking fix calling the grapes sour levels of delusion here.

what's her name?

Just admit you are gay user if you think a good ass is a bad thing.

>"I don't lift weights because I don't want to get big"

It's an excuse to not exercise, because exercising is hard.

>They WILL get bulky and gross.
after years of it and cutting out their bodyfat. But if they maintain or eat in moderate excess and workout like a man would they would get THICC

Pernille Penelopee

I don't. I am the 1% I guess

>be femanon
>start weightlifting 4x a week
>gain 10lbs
>smaller, tighter, and firmer than ever before

Pic related is my goal body desu. I hope to eventually even be somewhat close to it, currently trying to bulk and doing an upper lower split.

Post routine.

>why do 99% of women fall for it

cause they're lazy and that gives them an excuse to not work out

i want to plant my seed in these strong women

I didn't take anything online but it's just compounds + accessories and I enjoy it, even if its not as optimal as someone elses might be i guess. Like on upper I do OHP + shoulder exercise variations, bench press + flies and sometimes incline, assisted pull ups, row variations, dips + tricep pulldowns, bicep curl, and the curl on bench for forearms, not sure what its called. On lower I squat, deadlift, sometimes leg press, leg curls, core exercises, stiff legged deadlifts, started doing hip thrusts when nobody is in the stretching room lately too. My strength is far from good currently so I try to do more volume for now. I mean you might think it's bad but it is working for me and I like it. I dont have a set routine as in training and rest days but I try to go on the days that i can cause there will always be days that i cant or am too exhausted or whatever. Sorry for my bad english.

Why should women adhere to your shitty fetish lmao

>But if they maintain or eat in moderate excess and workout like a man would they would get THICC
so you admit you want a woman whos a man

what the fuck has happened to this board jesus christ

why do people get so salty when other people have different tastes than them? wouldn't it mean less competition for the type you like? i just dont get it. it literally doesn't affect you if some women want to build muscle. there will always be a majority that doesn't.

congrats you understand the concept of "more for me" use this knowledge wisely

Weider.

>gays don't like ass

Because that pic is "Bulky and gross" to most women.

She is pretty bulky and gross now that she's fat desu.

this

this. women only get real bulky and disgusting bulky with roids

so many this

It's not a meme, it happenS

Because chick in OP looks bulky and gross

>SS claims another victim.

Well, thats true and all, for natty training. Both women and men will look shit, even after years of hard work.

But, then, why the FUGG do they show two roided-to-the gills fuckboys in the video and compare to two (semi)-natty girls?

n men need steroids and strenuous routines to get "too big".

that was true 15 years ago,

however, 2017 you need that to just barely look passable, compared to instagram fuckboys

also a ton of DNP and HGH

That's her body type. Somebody like MissAlice_94 would never get bulky.

this is called woman thinks because she has started lifting or even just "jogging", she can eat what a man eats with no repercussions
women should be on a constant cut whether they workout or not

Pernilwyn in instagram

unfit people who don't want others bettering themselves

Women started it. They didn't "fall" for it they use it to justify laziness and low standards
>oh no user I would love to actually work out and take fitness seriously, but I guess I'll have to stick to yoga instead oh well

She got chubby, but honestly that's just more evidence that girls need to lift. She's still moderately attractive thanks to get thick muscles, whereas a DYEL Willam with the same amount of fat would just be gross