Yeah, your /fit physically, but are you /fit career wise?

Yeah, your /fit physically, but are you /fit career wise?

Nice compensating

I have a 6 figure IT job so i guess. my job is probably like 10% body fat maybe?

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, only 6.03 percent of individual over 18 and only 19.9 percent of households had incomes of $100,000 or more in 2010.

>IT job
Not for long. Thank the Indians

these threads are worse than dick size threads because apparently everyone on Veeky Forums is a self-made millionaire at the age of 26

I would estimate my work bf is 23%

Not great, but not awful either. Work with passionate folks so that's a plus.

If you have ever been part of a project involving outsourced "consultants" then you will understand why you are incorrect.

Haha neat. I'm the guy who originally took this pic and posted it on Veeky Forums. Who knew it'd be used as a bait pic?

this so fucking much. I guess everyone who browses Veeky Forums makes 100k+ with amazing benefits right after getting a bachelor's.

i'm literaly john stamos fuck all of you idiots got i hate this website

that there is a fucking real neat story my friend oh fuck ya

Let me put it this way, I do all my monthly spending before I get paid.

I feel it's more like:

I guess everyone on Veeky Forums like is some John Carmack prodigy and still finds the time to work out

You don't have to believe me user. Still, I think it's funny how many incels browse this board

My career would be the equivalent of a 400lb man with heart disease.

Oh, look at Mr. Bigshot. Not living paycheck to paycheck,

I'm actually stuck on a piece of shit part time job but I saved like a jew for years so I'm bored now.

Samefag, nobody cares lol.

Relax faget

Fuck off.

my career will be the equivalent to boogie's health if he were on his deathbead

NEET

Newfag lurk moar