That feel when you're smug as fuck from years of lifting and the majority of people look like wallmart tier subhumans

>that feel when you're smug as fuck from years of lifting and the majority of people look like wallmart tier subhumans

Loving these ego gains

>>Tfw OP feels superior to everyday people even though he's shitposting on a mongolian imageboard.

Ego or not; once you leave this place, you'll feel a thousand times better

desu this is the only thing i don't like about lifting. it makes my ego bigger and makes me feel superior to other people. it's a very unhealthy perception to have.

comparison is the thief of joy

is Veeky Forums really that bad though? I mean, it's still Veeky Forums but as far as boards go I think it isn't too terrible

I think being really fit makes you smug if you aren't already, because it just feels so good to look good and know it, so your body language gets relaxed and confident

Fit is like a delusional homosexual autistic friend who doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't stick to his routine.

I know I should leave this place but its like a shitty drug; you kinda enjoy it but don't really know what else to do so you keep on doing it anyway, even though you know it's bad for you

>but don't really know what else to do

there are countless options user, and before you say it, I only browse Veeky Forums for about one week once a year (even though I still don't do much, tho)

you're correct, any tips to replace this (or the internet in general) with another activity?

Exactly this, couldn't have said it better.

why wouldnt you just read?

This board is basically /pol/ with barbells.

>doesn't stick to his routine
F-fuck you that's not true ;_;

He doesn't just feel superior. He is superior.

Now all you have left is to fee yourself from Ego

Everyday I grow, and learn, I feel myself becoming more of an asshole, and a narcissist. Life long friends, and family have been pointing it out recently.

I'm thinking of joining a MMA, or ju-jitsu club, and getting my ass beat for the sole purpose of getting humbled.

Learn how to draw, or code, or basically any hobby... Something about idle hands are the devil's playground.

my lifelong pursuit is to be the biggest guy in the gym but also the most humble. this contradiction is a very mentally stimulating challenge.

Woodworking, bushcraft, drawing, reading, programming, writing, tying knots, voice acting, urban exploration, photography, stargazing, skateboarding, jiu jitsu, long distance running, origami, cooking, tricking, magic tricks and sleight of hand, messing with an arduino, restoration, jigsaws, playing an instrument.

Those are some activities that I currently do or have enjoyed in the past, and there are many more, just choose one that interests you and try it out.

oh and cycling is a good way to know your area if there are safe-route where you won't get run-over by some idiot

A lot of those sound pretty fucking gay t b h

that's true, but the bigger ego will make you more aggressive with pursuing women you like.

if quints i'll take 5 scoops up ass

step back and realize what you're saying user, it's better to be open, and I'm just trying to help :^(

After lifting for a year people stopped talking shit about me, guess thats something.

nice get

probably because they think you'll beat their ass now