As we speak, there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that ACTUALLY make their protein shakes with water instead of milk

As we speak, there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that ACTUALLY make their protein shakes with water instead of milk

>not eating it off your gf

I hate milk.

>gf

yes please

>drinking a meme powder

weirdo

Google says with water can be absorbed better

what ISNT a "meme" on this board?!?!

It's mixes so much better with room temp water and goes down so much better. I'm so glad I ran out of milk and had to do it.

not meme powder

So just drink some water after, you dingus

Who gives a fuck what google says.

ffs use a mixture of milk AND water.
they do it all the time in poorer countries, and when they dont want to be all phlegm-y from drinking milk
it's not rocket science lads.

Well i do that

250ml of milk and 250ml of water

good on ya mate. not very adventurous, but still, congrats.

i'm severely allergic to dairy products

Whey is made from milk

i don't use protein powder

Milk is made from milk

I use a protein that contains no wheat soy or diary. I also use chocolate almond mill (the powder has no flavor)

If blend a banana and peanutbutter you got something yummy

It's good if you're cutting, but then again, if you're cutting, you should be able to get your protein reqs from food

I don't want fake muscles sweetie, sorry

It's not hard to get enough protein just from meat user
A pound and a half of cheap meat will get you enough protein for the day alone, without adding in eggs and whole milk.
LITERALLY the only times that you should use protein powder are when you have no time to prep/are traveling for multiple days, or when you are doing a liquid PSMF (ideally with DNP)

>hopping on whey protein powder and losing your Natty card
No thanks. OP is a fraud.

No

>Not snorting it off a hookers asshole

Woah woah woah wtf
Woah wait a minute
You're saying that protein gives you fake muscles
Woah woah wait up

As we speak, there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that ACTUALLY think that protein powder is bad for you or not optimal for a healthy lifestyle

sick meme friendo

I'm lactose intolerant and have digestive problems so when I have milk I literally squirt blood out of my asshole.

my shits are too powerful if I make my shakes with milk I couldn't deal with it anymore

Non whites

not only do i drink it with just water

but i also add a scoop to a cup of greek yogurt and mix the FUCK out of it.

it turns into this extremely viscous cement like substance that tastes just like fudge and has protons up the wazoo

tfw look white but have just enough gook DNA to have lactose intolerance

It dissolves more easily in water or coffee than in milk

>water
>soy protein, chocolate
>coconut oil powder

Tastes better than any whey shake while having less calories, doesn't make me fart like a cow, and it has no added hormones. Checkmate wheythiests.

Who here Lactose intolerant?
Drinking milk = feeling sick, shitting my guts out and nonstop BRAAAPing for the rest of the day.

Shake of choice atm:
Frozen blueberries + cherries 50:50 ~200g
Coconut water + Water 50:50
Peanut butter (just salt and peanuts, none of that added vegetable oil)
Whey Isolate 1.2 - 2SKOOPZ

Gimme some recipes that don't involve bananas

Why the fuck would you choose soy over whey you dumb herbivore brainwashed fuck?

Shut the fuck up and keep your ignorant veganism to yourself.

I do bud. But to be fair my main goal is to drop weight while trying to build some muscle on top - so far it's going well!

Stillmilestogothoughsob.

Sounds good. I like dropping just one scoop in with my morning porridge. Tastes good and keeps me going longer at work.

>Tfw im not a burger man

I might be wrong but doesn't soy in large quantities lead to more estrogen? Okay if you're a womenz obv.

Its made from cheese leftover you dingus.

I'm on a cut, why the hell would I waste my calories on milk for something I drink in 30 seconds

Nigga you finna get triggered

Very good, user. Now what is cheese made from?

bpfp

>having time to make a shake with milk
never gonna make it

So what you faggot.

>using protein powder at all
Fucking dyel plebs

>1 scoop of (((flavoured))) whey
>half-cup of rolled oats
>1-cup greek yoghurt
Food of the gods.

kek

What if I'm on keto?

Only just worked this out

I'm lactose intolerant dude

Why the fuck would you add peanut butter. This but with watermelon and strawberries/raspberries is what you want mate

>Who here Lactose intolerant?
non-white untermensch detected

>soy protein

nigger spotted

Unsweetened almond milk with a little water bro. Need those protins.

Completely white and lactose intolerant here. What's up with this meme?

THIS. 50/50 milk water only good answer

>What's up with this meme?

MSM discovered that blacks are more likely to be lactose intolerant, and decided this meant that Milk is the official drink of white supremacy and used people making fun of this assertion as a means of evidence to back it up. I kid you not famalam.

Isn't that scoop fucken large? You people drink shakes made of 3 of these scoops three times a day?

Pic related is the one I'm using. 2 scoops at breakfast, three after training and 2 / 3 before sleeping depending on whether I do push ups.

>Completely white
>lactose intolerant
Pick one, m8.
You're either a subhuman or sick, if you do not produce lacase.

I mix my whey with water and weight 60 kg (up to 63 if I eat dinner and haven't had a shit since yesterday.)

I just.. can't drink milk? Like there's intolerances and allergies to basically every other food I don't understand. Fuckin full white Aussie here (we outbred the black ones yonks ago)

just had a water T H I C C protein shake.
Tasted disgusting but milk has too much calories and i have to make very calories count
>tfw considering snorting protein to cut out water

>tfw drank milk all my life
>suddendly at 25 milk gives me the shits
>can still eat cheese or yogurts without any problems

>drinking puss juice
>having high testo

pick one

SS and gomad

literally this

This
Ran out of milk and used tepid water. This is best. Cold water is gross imo

ever had your protein drink come out clumpy? use a dish sink sprayer to fill it up and that will never happen. you won't even need to shake it up. alternately you could try using the shower head or possibly just a really high pressure water faucet. makes perfectly smooth protein drink every time no clumps and no shaking it up. want flavor? add cream first then spray it. even more? add cream, spray it, add honey then shake it up.

Bought 22lbs of whey protein from MP. USPS lost a 22lb package.

This

>He doesn't use a blender

>tfw unflavored whey mixed with warm water

kek, i remember this. i screencapped most of it but not all.

Milk has water in it

:(

If you slap enough scoops in it, you won't even notice that it's water-based.

Nice summer

I mix unflavoured whey isolate with water and drink it like that. My stomach has had zero problems with digesting it.

>mixture of milk AND water.

sounds fucking disgusting

Whoa qboa whoa wtf
Whoaaaaaa chill
Protein shake gives fake muscles????
Whoaaaaaa hold on

Faggot. Use cups or tablespoons or kill yourself.

I'm having one of those moments where I wonder whether Veeky Forums has become shit or if it always was shit and I've just outgrown it

hereforever.jpg etc

The fuck? You take ~240g protein just from scoops? Wtf is wrong with you.

>not mixing it with beer like Rippetoe teaches

it's a meme, shitty one

Certainly you're not retarded enough to think white people arent lactose intolerant

Who told you this? /pol/? Or is Veeky Forums the new /alternativefacts/?

Are you Finnish/Russian (ie Genghis rape baby)?

wtf is wrong with your calculation.
Pic related.

Dude, water and chocolate flavour is best. Makes my shake 200 calories of protonic goodness, vs 500 calories of excessive gas.

Even with that shitty Asian bananatine at 15g scoops that's still ~120g a day in supps and that's rediculous and sad.

>implying

I dont like milk. Tried both, but the water tastes better.

Half Irish, quarter Italian, Austrian German, Czech
Why don't I have the dominant lactase persistence genes, user. I have to put on sunscreen when I do yard work and my parents paid for my undergrad degree, I don't think I can more white.