How did you guys get to the point to where you enjoy lifting? I get tired and want to give up easily...

How did you guys get to the point to where you enjoy lifting? I get tired and want to give up easily, I know I am being a bitch but will this ever go away? Music seems to get annoying as well when I am trying to push myself.
>tfw no gym partner
>tfw always want to leave half way through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NP8y63Ms4o
youtube.com/watch?v=8HgVS0fg5_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get your testosterone checked.

i enjoyed lifting from day 1

I only enjoy lifting when I am feeling scared or anxious. Also music shouldn't be an issue for you. You have earbuds. You can listen to anything you want including podcasts and youtube vids.

>How did you guys get to the point to where you enjoy lifting?
i always enjoyed it but i think it stems from being able to see progression in your lifts and your body, its like a game where you always win because you try your damnedest to beat your previous record. Really satisfying when that happens

Do you ever feel the burning visceral hatred of all life and all that grows? That pure antipathy that is the enemy of everything, just waiting to be called upon?

Mostly that and I eat a lot of caffeine and meat.

Do I just ask my doctor this randomly? Seems kind of weird

Going to try channeling that, I hate myself :^)

Well they're doctors they'll treat you like you're an idiot or a lunatic at every turn. You're gonna have to be brave enough to deal with that.

honestly this, my brother showed me shit and i was hooked

Sometimes I enjoy the lifts, sometimes I don't feel like lifting but I enjoy making progress and lift anyway

So you are searching excuses for your fucking lazy ass not going to the gym ?

How about you stay this fucking natty/fat ? You want to have this total fucked up girls for the rest of your life ?

How you want to show someone, that you can work to improve your life when you canĀ“t even work on yourself ?

Stupid lazy ass bitch nigger, go to the gym work on yourself.

I started enjoying it on the second week, I guess. Still can't force myself to workout at home when gym is not avaliable though.

forget to mention, voice explanation how to read this
youtube.com/watch?v=5NP8y63Ms4o

Now Music you need to hear when working out
youtube.com/watch?v=8HgVS0fg5_c

Listening to music while you lift is fucking retarded. I don't understand how people do it. Put your phone away, get a watch and lose yourself to your workouts.

Also find a good routine where the volume isn't too high(like many of them are)

At first it was because I was being called a fat fuck but after a while I would hang with friends and the girls would be mirin then a girl chose a friend over me, Fast forward 2 years I'm in the best shape I've ever been in and whenever I see them I can see the lust and regret in her eyes.

But mainly I don't want to be a fat fuck ever again.

its a habit. I dont necessarily love brushing teeth but its better alternative than having shitty teeth and breath. Now if I could brush them into perfect strong, straight white teeth I would.

just look to zyzz for guidance

I listen to music on the treadmill, but that's literally it. I'm not autistic enough to wear bluetooth headphones my whole workout and I feel like the dangling cord to my earbuds interferes with my lifts.

I enjoy the pump and the feeling afterwords, the pain is always gonna be there just deal with it.

Well 90% of the people on this board probably hate themselves, so just use that, you'll feel good after the workout. Look at Eric Bugenhagen, he just gets really hyped up and mad and enjoys lifting because its a way to get those emotions out.

There are times you will enjoy it, there are times you will not enjoy it. It's important to see weight lifting as a regular habit like brush teeth.
The same reason why guys who lift since 10 years still lifting despite they can't become more muscular (if they stay natural) or stronger, it's just a regular habit for them.

Every gym makes you listen to music whether you like it or not. Are you suggesting that we should put in actual ear plugs? That's weird and disorienting.

Gym partners are for faggots. What? You came to the gym to talk?

I hated lifting at the start, was anxious as shit lifting around people and always rushed my sessions just focusing on compound lifts. But after comitting for a few months and pushing myself to go and finally seeing my first lot of noob gains I had an image in my head of how i wanted to look and i was going to do everything possible to achieve it.

Now im full blown addicted, train everyday 1-2hrs log every lift and try progress each session. If i have a shitty session I get down and it ruins my mood but when i get through a lift i struggled on im on cloud 9.

Been feeling better and better about myself everyday confidence is through the roof and it feels good going into the gym and being the biggest guy in the room. The feeling after a good sesh, with a skin splitting pump is what keeps me going back. I dont get sick anymore and get alot more respect, heaps more attention from girls and I always feel calm and mellow, like i can achieve any challenge that comes my way.

Just keep at it op force yourself and after a couple of years youll be thankful you stuck with it and regret not starting sooner like i do, its is literally the best feeling and seeing the results of all your hard work is such a boost to every aspect of your life.

Good luck on the journey op i hope you stick it out

The people on this boars are such secluded neckbeards. How is wearing bluetooth ears autistic over normal earplugs? Its more convenient thus autistic? Do you even go outside?

>music
>BCAA+Caffeine 20 minutes before and during workout
>expectation of gains
>hatred of enemies

Cardio is what really kills my mood, but I force myself to do at least 30m EOD.

I feel sad unless I get into the gym and lift.

The pump is addicting.

I don't see it as work, I just see it as something I do to stay sane.

Then again I'm not a normie so I don't know what motivates normies.

The gym is a place for me to get away from everything else, when I'm there I'm not thinking about anything but lifting.

When you see results

When girls suddenly come to you in clubs and you become alpha as fuck because of this.