ITT: transformation threads

Post your body/facial transformation! Can be for the better or worse. These are my favorite kind of threads because it allows us to see progress.
Pic related: back gains. I've been chubby/overweight my entire life with embarrassing back fat but it's finally gone. ;') still trying to lose more weight and get more toned! Not my final form but much closer now.

Took about a year and a half.
I'm 6'4, went from 160 to 203lbs between these photos.
Btw op looks like shit

keep it up you and can be soccer center back core

Starting out here. What routine(s) did you do bro?

Myriam you've been doing this for like 6 months and you only lost 10lbs

uhh... you changed clothes?
not bad

10/10

Pls fugg my holes daddy

Of course in the beginning I just fucked around on machines like all Dyels do, then I did Starting Strength, and currently I'm running 5/3/1.

4 months, lifting for 3 in second pic.

Show benis

Why can't you just post this drivel in /cbt/? If you're going to be a snowflake with your own thread then at least post your diet and routine.

Reverse transformation. Some girl I knew from college. Her double chin progressively got worse over the years. You can tell the dude was only trying to put up with the moderate double chin but is now stuck with "relationship weight".

Just look at the dude's eyes in the first and then the last pic lmao

where's the before and wheres the after ? I'm confused

LOL they're different dudes but yeah his facial expression is basically "I'm so deep into this shit. Fuck it."

You look like the qt from Baby Driver. Would wed/10

And people still ask if that's a meme routine kek
Year and a half and only this

what
how did you get such good face gains

Newsflash you still have backfat and looks somewhat chubby. Keep up with the diet.

Stop replying to yourself faggot, there's only 11 posters here stats don't lie

10 months

30 lbs gained

Wow, impressive gains. I love your arm definition, hair, and facial gains. Keep it up :-)

I mostly just changed my facial posture. I tried to bring my jaw forward a bit and now I'm used to it

lemme suck a fart outta ur asshole

What are your lifts?

In kilos
DL 160x3
BP 90x3
Squat 110x3

90 bench 110 squat?
post legs pls

You probably have an underbite, consider seeing an orthodontist

>that background guy
Fucking pinnacle platinum reserve holographic dank keklcopter

Dont got, sorry

>Dont got
>legs
this is what happens when you skip leg day

Dont got a picture of legs you mong..

Bump. :-)

You changed your top? You should try losing weight desu.

>"Im unathletic and only do curls" -the physique

my gf wants to start working out and she's afraid of weights. anyone got some good girl transformation pics from weight training?

Post legs, they're Auschwitz mode in first pic

cos she'll accidentally get jacked?

>female logic

I think she's just intimidated by them. but yeah, lots of girls think as soon as they touch weights they'll immediately get jacked

this guy again.

>i don't got

my change
first peak is 53kg 188cm - age 16
sec peak is 70kg -190 cm - age 20
I train half year when i was 16 and then quite. back to train month ago.
>inb4 nigger

seriously i'd hate to be you.

you have to be 18+ to post here you fucking nigger ayylmao

why so negetive? also post your own body before you speak
im 20.

No progress, go hang yourself

kek

2013-2017
I'm not done yet.

got a decent frame good shoulders

skelefag bulk is going well

mirin frame

Going well just remember to work in your core too

looks the same

Abdominals are strong as fuck thanks to compound lifts and leg raises, but I've definitely gained a new layer of fat over them. Strong abs with fat make for a very thick unappealing midsection, excited to cut in a few months.

>and facial gains
>face is only in one of the two images
w a t

nice butt, babe. you look like you're 5'5" with a 30B cup?

>5 minutes apart

3 months apart...went from benching 75lbs to 115lbs. Still weak as shit, I know, and I can barely see the difference

Bro keep it up. That's good progress. Nothing to be proud off but noticeable change. Persistence is key

O noticeable change don't post till bulk ends

>over 10lbs gained

thanks bros i feel fat as fuck in the second picture so no change is positive

You should be able to add 5lb to squat and around 2.5lb to bench every 2 days, way past your third month. You should be benching over 175, you're either not lifting hard enough or not eating good enough.

I didn't have a good before picture so I made sure to take a worse current progres pic. 40lbs down, 60 to go.

That is great, dude!

A fucking Stick thanks for those genes dad

>Stick
you misspelled Spick

Nice pedo 'stache, user

Muffin top was a lot sexier, now you look like an average basic bitch

left look decent, right look like a cholo

on my 93rd pound lost, 6'0" 275 -> 6'0" 182. just got back in the gym. Weak as shit compared to when i was a fatass but i know how it goes, my lifts will be back up in a couple months. Going monday to saturday, steady and consistently adding weight. Thinking about calling the hard cut off and just shaping up what i have for a couple more weeks then bulking up to 200, but i also want that "i lost 100 pounds" bragging right

bro you wont see a difference going from 75lbs to 115

you went from untrained to barely novice. keep lifting and dont get discouraged.

good job my man

good chest genetics

keep it up senpai

So you got new shoes?

2.5 years, not natty.

Not aligned left to right. Fuck you

>no cheekie gf

240- >185
Posted this before but it's been a while

what counts as eating good enough

is this natty?

holy shit how long did this take

LONDON

Grills should never lift

Nice!

>his smile and optimism: gone

What was your routine/diet senpai?

>is this natty?
chest and shoulder acne suddenly appears....what you think?

I have an honest question. Does one year even count. I did 5x5 for a year. I only did 30 minutes a day with no diet plan

I'm like 2.5 years in. I can do 285 lb squat. Is it bad

>Does one year even count
for what?--towards what? It's plenty of time for a transformation to happen, perhaps not be complete but substantial progress can be accomplished.

Currently fluctuating between 230-235 trying to [reliably] break into 1000lb club by September.

I was tragically weak when I took these.

Went from 245 to 175 did it in 6 months or so still want to cut to 165 been lifting for about 6 month consistently

That's some A+ progress my dude

great job, keep it up buddy

you're a fucking woman you look fine already

Isn't it appalling how much of the world is fat when this much can be achieved in 6 months? Really made me fucking think

Can you all please stop putting the before picture to the right of the after picture? Do I really need to tell you this? Fucking retards all of you.

Mirin' that waist.

great progress my nigger, what diet/routine got you from 245 to 175?

I got a similar body type to your before, I'm about 215 ex-football thicc, but got a fat belly.

TDEE +500 Calories