My friend keeps sending me pictures of himself telling me how he has lost a lot of weight and is shredded now...

My friend keeps sending me pictures of himself telling me how he has lost a lot of weight and is shredded now. To me he looks the same (fat). He said I was just a hater, so can you guys tell me your honest opinion on if he looks like the works out or not, so I can show him this thread?
Thanks Legion.

Before pic?

That's not fat, it's just one really shredded ab

so this is the power or SS + GOMAD

You don't need to bump every minute you sperg, Veeky Forums isn't that fast
Yes he's still fat as fuck

in my opinion, my friends problem is that he doesnt do any cardio and his carb-rich diet. he's a mcdouble fiend, but he thinks he's gonna loose weight by lifting weights.

Why don't you and your bitchtits boyfriend stay over at /r9k/ if all you wanna do is talk shit and cry

Firstly you're a massive faggot secondly if someone sends you a progress pic just say looking good bro and continue about your life there's no reason give criticism just let the fucking guy be happy even if he looks like shit he'll do him you do you

Post before pics, he's dellusional anyways but if he used to be a fatass you should be more supportive

Also that angle is terrible and could make anyone look fat

Bro- he looks great stfu

id sniff his pooper

dont be a cunt than, tell him that he's making good progress and help him with his gains?

You sound like a fat fuck

Actually I'm escaping skelly mode 6'1" 185lbs but if you ever left your mom's basement you'd see how good that advice really is

Anyone whos not 10% bf or below will look fat in that pose, post more pics in diff angles

This is the definition of skinny fat

Bs, I'm like 13%bf and look fine in that pose. Look at how much his stomach day hangs over his pants. It's gross

Yeah, but not that bad. He's fat.

Fat but not that fat. Easily salvageable.

he's a dyel fatso
he should keep lifting and losing weight

This thread is bad and everybody in it should feel bad

185 at 6'1" isnt skelly mode

My god... why does it look like a face? O.O