Red pill me on the "Hindu slayer" "Land of the pure" Pakistan

Red pill me on the "Hindu slayer" "Land of the pure" Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
dawn.com/news/1299621
cotf.edu/earthinfo/sasia/kashmir/KAtopic5.html
scroll.in/article/812010/do-you-need-700000-soldiers-to-fight-150-militants-kashmiri-rights-activist-khurram-parvez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Aryan land
>Iran

what did they mean by this?

Before the two meme theory was implemented their was a large Hindu minority in the area

> brainlet who doesn't even know what "Aryan" means

Dividing up the British Raj was a mistake. Should have stayed one entity.

This desu. The country would've been much more liberal and accepting of others' religions had there been an equal amount of hindus and muslims probably.

You really underestimate the power of zealotry

Aren't Zoroastrians a really small minority now?

>liberal and accepting of others' religions

Because that's what you want for your own nation too?

Pakistan is among the OGs of civilisation (Indus Valley) and unlike their north Indian neighbors, Pakistan has somehow retained all of its native languages/cultures while adopting Urdu as a common language (Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun).

North India was raped into submission by the Mughals and ended up only speaking Hindi which was an offshoot language created out of thin air in 1880. Very definition of cucks.

In terms of heritage, accomplishments and historical significance, Pakistan (Indus valley) is a magnitude more important than modern India (Ganges and Deccan region).
To top that off, a Pakistani river named India and a Pakistani province named Hindus. And they won't be forgetting that ever.

No there wasn't tard, the reason those regions became Pakistan was they were majority Muslim and connected to the ME.

Are you serious user? It would be 1000x worse, it would be Balkans level shit.

I'm trying to understand Pakistani identity. Do you identify with the pre-islamic inhabitants of the area who converted to Islam or do you identify with the Islamic conquerors more?

He said "large Hindu minority" retard

We're the mixed descendants of the locals and conquerors who acknowledge our great history from the IVC to the various Indo-Greek kingdoms and civilizations that flourished in our lands and then with the Muslims who brought Islam to us and we readily accepted unlike "Indians". We then added that into our culture.

My Grandparents were all from Lahore but were Hindu and Sikh so they had to leave at partition. They claimed before the politicians started riling people up everyone got on pretty well

Go search up the numbers retard

23% of Pakistan was non-muslim before partition, I'd say that's a large minority

That includes Bangladesh, check West Pakistan.

In West Pakistan it was 15% still a large minority

Why do you bring religion into this?

And a narrow minded view on religion at that. The partition is largely modern history but it barely makes a dent on Pakistani identity which is composed of its 5 main ethnic groups (see map).

Pakistanis identify with all inhabitants of the Indus valley, whether they were IVC, Vedic, Hindu, Buddhist or Muslim. The fact that you split everything along Muslim and non-Muslim is what generally results in every discussion like this turning into a shitshow.

^

>Why do you bring religion into a discussion about Pakistani identity

According to the 1951 census, the population of Pakistan was 75 million, with 33.7 million residing in West Pakistan and 42 million residing in East Pakistan.[17][18] Hindus constituted 12.9% of the population, which made Pakistan the second largest Hindu country in the world - West Pakistan had 1.6% of the Hindu population, while East Pakistan had 11.3%.[19]

There were still lots of Hindus, they were just always in Bangladesh

>Land of the Pure

My ass. If pak really means pure or clean then it's just a matter of coincidence and luck that it ended up that way.

>>Although known as the ‘Pakistan Resolution’, the Lahore text made no mention of ‘Partition’ or ‘Pakistan’ as such. The term was still an academic fiction. It had first been adopted by a group of Muslims at Cambridge in the early 1930s as a wishful acronym for a greater Muslim homeland consisting of P(unjab), A(fghania, i.e. the North-West Frontier), K(ashmir), I(ran), S(ind), T(urkharistan), A(fghanistan) and (Baluchista)N. It also meant, according to its inventor, ‘the land of the paks – the spiritually pure and clean’.

by 1951 a lot of the non-muslims had already left

Yes, only Pajeets are this fucking infatuated with the religion of Pakistanis.

Indus Valley aka Pakistan has been Muslim majority was the last 1000 years at the very least. 1947 was independence from the British you dumb shit. Partition was collateral damage but if you are dumb enough to think that Pakistani people adopted a Muslim identity only from 1947, then you clearly are a Pajeet and this thread has already turned into a shitshow.

Pakistan does mean land of the pure, in the anthem there's a line going: Pāk sarzamīn shād bād, I'm pretty sure you speak Hindi therefore don't know much of the different vocab in urdu.

Why were they attached to Bangladesh?

Exactly, it was always a Muslim region, it just didn't have a reason to become an independent country until 1947 because it was always part of a Muslim empire and the Muslims there were happy at that, when the mughuls were gone and the Hindu Indians wanted Pak land they weren't gonna have any of that.

Because it was Muslim, the original plan for Pakistan didn't include Bangladesh but it became part of the deal.

A Pajeet will always view everything through a Muslim/Hindu lense because their entire identity is built on obsession with Muslims.

Its mainly North Indians, but remember that they do not know their original language, culture or history before the Mughals arrived. Look past their wewuzzing and you will realise that almost nothing about the Ganges region is actually recorded or even known with any reasonable certainty. The oldest Hindu document is around 1000 years old, just after Muslim arrived.

I'm talking about Islamic and Hindu zealotry jackass

Just look at how they consider Pakistani/Indus valley ancestors, "as theirs", solely because they were not muslims. In pajeet world, this is how ancestry works.

They think it's like registering a website domain. Oh, these people who neighbor us had ancestors who weren't Muslims, they obviously don't want their ancestry, I'll take it for myself now.

Not sure about other Indians but personally all my grandparents and great grandparents were from Lahore but had to move to Indian Punjab after partiton because they were Hindu and Sikh. I'd say I have a right to Indus valley identity

That makes you of Pakistani/Indus origin. Not the other way around.

If you're ethnically of Pakistani descent then sure, but for Indians LARPing as indus people when they aren't even related they can gtfo.

I legit wish Pakistan was still a part of India. Tbh the real partition should have been between south and north india because they have nothing in common.
T. Paki

This is what Pakistan SHOULD have been, including the rest of our IVC heritage and Islamic monuments. Rest of the pajeets can do what they want.

It was intentionally named so it would be both an anagram and a backronym

>There will not be a Pakistan with Sikh, Rajasthani, and Gujurati bro's.
All that's needed are east-Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujuarat, and the rest of occupied Kashmir. Let South India be it's own country run by Dravidians. Let the Northeast be it's own country too.

This shit bothers me man, pogroms against Hindus and Muslims were going on when they were the minority happened a couple years before independence. Partition was not an accident, or some Western plot, it was a sensible idea to preserve peace, it was just planned really, really poorly

The word Pakistan wasn't even used until a few years before the transfer of power. It was just an idiom used that later caught on with the populace. Sind would be a more historical name for the areas that make up Pakistan, excepting Baluchistan.

Basically, then we have Pakistan, a new country can be made with the Deccan, UP, and Central Indian countries, a northeast Indian country that's already nothing like Indians, and a South Indian country since they're their own people who were always under diff kingdoms and are discriminated against rn anyways

Pakistan has absolutely nothing to do with the Indus Valley Civilization

But
>Muh south Indian pajeets thousands of miles from the Indus are its descendants, not those literally living on it

Forgot to post the map lol, THIS is what it should be.

Pakis are extremely triggered by the fact that they have to drink Indian poo water from Indus and its tributaries.

Pajeet got triggered by the "Hindu slayer"

Both Pakis and Pajeets are wewuzzimg and likely don’t have any ethnic relation to the IVC but at least Hindus have an authentic religious claim

Based Kashmiri's live where the tributary comes from, not street-shitter Pajeet from Mubai and Delhi.

>likely don’t have any ethnic relation to the IVC
Why wouldn't there be ethnic relation? We found cultural continuity in the Indus anyway.
>at least Hindus have an authentic religious claim
You are now away that that Rig Vedic religion, forget modern Hinduism, comes from the steppe invaders.

>People literally living in the same region for thousands of years farming nd shit are weewuzzing.
>Pajeets that are thousands of miles away from the indus but share the religion of the people who invaded the IVC are closer to them because hindu weewuzzz power is stronk.
>Muh pajeet coping tactics.

Kashmiri's are so based it takes almost the entire Indian army to keep control of a small occupied territory.

Pakistani education everyone
The bias in Pakistani textbooks was also documented by Y. Rosser (2003). She wrote that

"in the past few decades, social studies textbooks in Pakistan have been used as locations to articulate the hatred that Pakistani policy makers have attempted to inculcate towards their Hindu neighbours", and that as a result "in the minds of generations of Pakistanis, indoctrinated by the 'Ideology of Pakistan' are lodged fragments of hatred and suspicion."[68]

The bias in Pakistani textbooks was studied by Rubina Saigol, K. K. Aziz, I. A. Rahman, Mubarak Ali, A. H. Nayyar, Ahmed Saleem, Y. Rosser and others.

A study by Nayyar & Salim (2003) that was conducted with 30 experts of Pakistan's education system, found that the textbooks contain statements that seek to create hate against Hindus. There was also an emphasis on Jihad, Shahadat, wars and military heroes. The study reported that the textbooks also had a lot of gender-biased stereotypes. Some of the problems in Pakistani textbooks cited in the report were:

"Insensitivity to the existing religious diversity of the nation"; "Incitement to militancy and violence, including encouragement of Jihad and Shahadat"; a "glorification of war and the use of force"; "Inaccuracies of fact and omissions that serve to substantially distort the nature and significance of actual events in our history"; "Perspectives that encourage prejudice, bigotry and discrimination towards fellow citizens, especially women and religious minorities, and other towards nations" and "Omission of concepts ... that could encourage critical self awareness among students". (Nayyar & Salim 2003). The Pakistani Curriculum document for classes K-V stated in 1995 that "at the completion of Class-V, the child should be able to "Understand Hindu-Muslim differences and the resultant need for Pakistan. [p. 154]

As opposed to shitty muslim tactics of claiming they are arab to impress Arabs from Dubai while claiming to be IVC trying to impress whites on a mongolian hand puppet forum.

I dont think you understand your own stupidity, but then again being an inbred mong has terminally damaged anything close to the description of intellect amongst your misbegotten kind anyway.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Just like how Balochis are so based that they keep almost the entire Paki army to keep control of a small occupied territory.

Ah yes the potrait of the inbred pakistani, very good!

Why do you think India keeps Kashmir and maintains a huge army presence?

Just to shit in upstream Indus, Jhelum, Chenab and to make sure Pakis keep drinking Hindu Indian poo.

HAHAHAHAH, It's 2AM in the US, but in street shitting land it's the morning, RISE AND POO in this thread Pajeeeeets.

dawn.com/news/1299621
scroll.in/article/812010/do-you-need-700000-soldiers-to-fight-150-militants-kashmiri-rights-activist-khurram-parvez

Here are sources on the number of Indian troops in Kashmir, please provide sources on most of Pakistan's troops being in Balochistan, and you realize Balochistan is literally almost half of Pakistan landwise right?

No surprise all that Hindu Poos can think about is shitting wherever they can.
Shit on street
Shit on tracks
Shit in river

I am not in india.

Are you that Italian?

>dawn.com/news/1299621
Biased source as it is a Pakistani rag
>Some claim that as many as 600,000 Indian soldiers operate in the entire Kashmir region to suppress the rebellion.
Some claim, no evidence, no proof, just an assumption.
>scroll.in/article/812010/do-you-need-700000-soldiers-to-fight-150-militants-kashmiri-rights-activist-khurram-parvez
Another liberal rag funded by external parties, I have read Structures of Violence and I can say with certainty there is no real evidence, it is assumptions and third hand information from supposed sources that are never named, so again not solid evidence.

Much of the ridiculous 600,000 number is pushed by the paki and mudslime shill Khurram Pervez and that too a number peddled since early 2000's with once again No real peer reviewed proof.

>Here are sources on the number of Indian troops in Kashmir,
Not sources, opinion pieces at the most.

>please provide sources on most of Pakistan's troops being in Balochistan
The moment you provide that most of indias troops are in Kashmir with undeniable proof I will agree, but until then, I will exaggerate like you do, purely for effect, just like you do.

>and you realize Balochistan is literally almost half of Pakistan landwise right?
So? No reason to station 50,000 troops (Not counting the 50 or so thousand FC Balochistan) if it isnt Pakistan's own little Kashmir.

You seem to argue with double standards and blanket statements because you want to be right in a argument where everyone is wrong, and to assent to that you need humility.

Ewww, I am not a wog.

Where exactly do you think your shit goes?
To the street, then to river and then back in your mouth.

Typical streetshitting pajeet who denies any and all sources because he refuses to think differently.
>So? No reason to station 50,000 troops (Not counting the 50 or so thousand FC Balochistan) if it isnt Pakistan's own little Kashmir.

What does this even mean?
You realize having 50,000 troops (wherever you got this number from) in one half of Pakistan (Balochistan) is an extremely tiny number.

>You seem to argue with double standards and blanket statements because you want to be right in a argument where everyone is wrong, and to assent to that you need humility.

Poo in loos try to use high level diction but don't understand wtf they're writing, creating nonsense statements like yours.

>Double standard
What double standard? I provided sources and asked you to do the same
>Blanked statements
Which blanket statement?

>you want to be right in a argument where everyone is wrong
If everyone else is wrong i'd assume im right

>to assent to that you need humility.
Something you obviously need when reading sources.

Is that how you justify on the street Ranjeet?

Correction*

Is that how you justify pooing on the street Ranjeet?

I personally just adore the feeling of knowing that thirsty pakis are gulping down glassfuls of water mixed with Indian poo. What a beautiful thing.

Deny more and get even madder mate, you need to feel the rage for the failure that you are.

Let me break this down for you, all your sources are biased, all your opinions are biased, you need to call indians especially hindus poos because you need to redeem the guilt of being such a worthless cunt at providing valid sources that it eats at your souless mind. Because lets face it, if you had legit proof you wont be so butt mad that you feel like the cousin raping retard you actually are.

You HAVE to say shit like:
>You realize having 50,000 troops (wherever you got this number from) in one half of Pakistan (Balochistan) is an extremely tiny number.
Because you dont know what else to say, nothing of substance anyway. I mean what the fuck does this sentence even mean? What if I said Oh 600,000 thats just the BSF and Police and CRPF no army its just a tiny number, yea makes no sense right?

>What double standard? I provided sources and asked you to do the same
You didnt provide any sources, you provided biased opinions, give me peer reviewed sources and I will agree, not 'some analysts' 'some say' and all that nonsense, legit numbered and articulated proof. Be self righteous all you want, only proves to me about your double standard.

>Which blanket statement?
Like this >Poo in loos try to use high level diction but don't understand wtf they're writing, creating nonsense statements like yours.

>If everyone else is wrong i'd assume im right
Thats because you think you are right even when you are wrong, typical unintelligent behaviour I have noticed in most of the paki posters on here.

>Something you obviously need when reading sources.
Once again, your opinion or some other idiots opinion is not a source, actual verified numbers is, if you cannot get it, all your shitposting is irrelevant.

You have to post twice to just get an insult right? You must be paki levels of inbred retarded.

Bhai you're trying to use logic and intelligence with someone who has neither. Remember that idiom about wrestling with pigs. These idiots are thoroughly brainwashed in their schools. There is no hope for them. Just funpost and carry on.

Oh bhai, dont worry, he isnt really talking from his intellect, its just shit he is told to say for appearances sake, you can see that in the frustration when he is refuted, it isnt hot bloodedness, its just sheer panic.

Noble in Indo-Germanic languages
And nobility was Nordisch, of course

Pakistan is racially superior, but religiously inferior.
India proper is racially inferior, but religiously superior.

I still usually prefer to side with Pakistan for pajeet dravidian butthurt :)

Do Pakistanis view themselves as the successors of the Mughal empire? What about Indians?

RUSSIA is the true successor to the Mughal Empire

>Hinduism
>superior to anything

user, the whole reason Pakistan exist is because muslims live there.

Pajeet, I was not educated in Pakistan. Please deal with the fact that your logic is fucking retarded.

Ok Pajeet, out of the 40 countries that gained independence from Europe in the 20th century, Pakistan was the special one because Pajeet says so.

A Hindu run India is the only oddity here and I am sure you realise that.

Pakistan is the cultural successor the the Mughal empire. North India too considering that they only speak the language that Mughals forced upon them.
In terms of ethnic successors, it would probably be Central Asian Turkics.

Quick to dismiss claims of the natives of Pak, yet you don't know the first thing about IVC religion or language to make religious successor claims.

Stage of Pajeets. Lo and behold.

daily reminder that India under Muslim rule was far superior to the literally shit(street)show that is India today

B-but they waz kangz?

>anyone who disagrees with me is pajeet
Seriously kill yourself

>yfw everyone whines about Muslims being intolerant
>yfw Hindus literally destroyed an architectural marvel of Muslim rule just because there was a false rumor that the mosque was built on top of a Hindu Shrine
>yfw nothing stands there to this day
>yfw Hindus didn't even find shit nor build a temple for themselves
>yfw to this day Hindus whine about it even though they are at fault

I will do one better mate.

99% of people who disagree with me are clearly the same fucking Italian Pajeet called Allesandro

Allesandro BTFO

Becaus 4 photos equate to a complex history of 4000 years. Typical inferior paki thinking that engenders denial of the truth, truth that their country is literally a made up meme supported by brits.

Pakistan is the worst, I couldn't believe at first that a country would actually have initials as its name.

>Although known as the ‘Pakistan Resolution’, the Lahore text made no mention of ‘Partition’ or ‘Pakistan’ as such. The term was still an academic fiction. It had first been adopted by a group of Muslims at Cambridge in the early 1930s as a wishful acronym for a greater Muslim homeland consisting of P(unjab), A(fghania, i.e. the North-West Frontier), K(ashmir), I(ran), S(ind), T(urkharistan), A(fghanistan) and (Baluchista)N. It also meant, according to its inventor, ‘the land of the paks – the spiritually pure and clean’.

Wham b thank you man next

No need to lie to hide your blatant inferiority, just fall into the inbred mentally deranged moron you are and stop pretending to be white.

She makes Pakistan look pretty based desu

>mfw any mosque is destroyed

Typical hindu streetshitting revisionist, how about you cite the whole paragraph instead of the convenient parts.

>inbred mentally deranged moron you are and stop pretending to be white.
Accurate description of Indians. You know there's an entire complex called the Indian Inferiority Complex right? Skin bleaching is the top cosmetic industry in india.

Man you keep posting this in every Subcontinent thread. I am North Indian and I know enough about Indian history before the arrival of the Mughals. You keep saying that Indians dont know their history. Well guess what boyo the average person knows little of history wheter they are Pakistani or not. I know more about European history than many Europeans that doesnt man their Identity is fucking warped.

*meant to say wheter they are pakistani or indian

I was talking about the identity, culture and history of the ganges region specifically.
As far as I can tell there is very little to know that's not completely unverifiable.

they serve as our nuclear deterrent against israli kikes' samson option so their based as far as i am concerned desu

Mutts, raped over a thousand years, and have absolutely no connection to their ancient land and history.