Hey guys. Boogie2988 here. Couldn't help but notice you don't have a thread about me today for some reason...

Hey guys. Boogie2988 here. Couldn't help but notice you don't have a thread about me today for some reason. Are you guys done circle jerking on each other about me? Sad.

So here's your chance. Say it to my face.

THIS IS A VIDEO

LOL you figured me out. yes gonna make a video out of this thread.

i hope your surgery goes well

thanks. a few people seem to be rooting for me to die instead. I plan to make you happy and them disappointed :)

Dont listen to them boogie, eat all you want. The surgery will be a success.

Ho do I get money be being lazy fat shit?

>samefagging this hard

Stop flexing your privalege and beg forgiveness for systemic misogyny.

Hey man its me man, I've been watching a lot of your videos man, never really been a huge fan man but the weightless videos man, they've caught my eye man, and all I gotta say man is that your excuses are part of your mental condition man, I believe you can lose the fat man, but you first gotta stop lying to youself man, otherwise the weight loss surgery will never work man, best of luck man.

Used to enjoy your older videos, not so much the new content.

Funny that you've tried every possible way to lose weight besides eating less calories than your TDEE for an extended period of time.

Just wanted to post and let you know I went from 210-145 in a year and changed my life completely. That was a few years ago and it was very difficult, but it was 100% worth it. Every day I wake up with a new found respect and love for myself knowing I defied all the odds in my life.

Sleep at night knowing thousands and thousands of people like me are living amazing life's now instead of wallowing in our own self pity and making excuses, cheers.

>Baseball shorts to the gym

Hey, boogie, do ever read some books about biology or at least physics? Do you know how your body works? Let me explain it to you, okay?
Eat more that you need = get bigger
Eat even more = became fat fuck like you
Eat less = get leaner
Eat even less = became anorexsic

I hope you will see this post trough your fat eyelids. Get well soon, poor fatty,

Do you expect us to be mean ? That's reserved for the FPH threads.

Also once you hopefully get to human size, start lifting ! Turn the meme around

Why haven't you tried meth pills yet? They're proven to work.

Literally never seen a bait this obvious.

It's not boogie guys. Clearly.

I want to believe

I don't get how he lives in Arkansas and doesn't do meth

You've wasted your life and require surgery to preform the most basic task everyone is usually able to do

If you didn't spend your entire life seeking quick pleasure from food, you could have actually had a happy life

I am appalled
Boogie,where did it all go so wrong?
Why wouldn't any of your cousinmothers share at the reunion?

SALAD DODGING

>yet another boogie thread

Fuck off.