How did Ancient Egyptians look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XR3mF
egyptindependent.com/dna-analysis-proves-egyptians-are-not-arabs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/XR3mF

Like modern Egyptians.

this

No this is wrong. Those people migrated there after the fact.

That's whiter than even I expected.. Not even a WE WUZZER.

This is the first image you see on google images if you search "Egyptians"

>There are no records or archaelogical evidence to support this

>Looks like a Southwest Asian women
>White

Hey Amerifat.

"Red" and "Black" eastern africans.

>Being this desperate
>Just posts pictures out of context without showing their dates
>Pretending East Africa doesn't have admixture from West Asia since way back

No credible academic advocates Negro Egypt anymore. You can see in the link there that Ancient Egypt had sallow skinned individuals among the higher status.

Don't try to trick me with your cherry picked pictures, black people are not able to build civilizations. Ancient Egyptians were Semites.

Time to stop

Not sure why anyone would be proud to be a military doormat anyways.

Ancient Egyptians did not speak a Semitic language so no they were not Semites by definition

They looked pretty much like modern northern Egyptians. The gene pool remains 90% the same over there.

Literally the only people who I have not heard express a strong opinion about this are modern Egyptians. Everyone else has a massive stick up their ass trying to prove their own little agenda.

Semitic languages and whatever the Ancient Egyptians spoke were both part of the Afro-asiatic language family.

There's two camps. People who accept the genetic reality that was uncovered by actual scientific inquiry into ancient Egyptian DNA
...and mentally ill or possibly literally retarded individuals who keep pushing their anti-reality narrative because "it just feels right".

Semities didn't look like modern day jews you dingleberry.

So basically something that never happens with any other population happened with the Egyptians. Likely

The specific percentage may be debatable but most of the people who moved there from the Middle East would have been genetically indistinguishable from ancient Egyptians anyway.

egyptindependent.com/dna-analysis-proves-egyptians-are-not-arabs/

"As the graph below shows, only 17 percent of Egyptians are Arabs, while 68 percent of the indigenous population is from North Africa, four percent are from Jewish ancestry, three percent are of East African origins, another three percent from Asia Minor and three percent are South European."

It was called Wakanda back then, and its inhabitants looked like Baskatball Americans.

With their eyes.

Actually it was called kemet and many of them would have unironically looked like "basketball Americans" though not related.

wtf I love Egypt now

Nah Basketball Americans are a mix of Europeans and west Africans, absolutely not related to Egypt.

I said they're not related, but likely do have superficial aesthetic resemblance.

Typical upper-caste basketball American woman

Typical upper-caste basketball Egyptian woman

>superficial aesthetic resemblance.
Unlikely. North Africa never was settled by sub Saharan populations.

Supra-saharan africa has always dealt in human trafficking of black Africans. That's how ethnic groups like the haratins and such arose.

Ancient Egyptians were blond
Cairo is closest to Stockholm (2115 Miles) than to Lagos (2436 Miles)

>haratins
Only present in powerless regions (desert), absent in Egypt.

Haratins are essentially western Nubians. There are also taureg in-between.