Go to a party

>go to a party
>meet people and talk about sport
>"yeah but your big muscles are useless in a fight"
I genuinely don't understand this meme. What's useful in a street fight ? Most end up with a bullet in your head or a knife in your belly.
Beside, if I got to fight it's either because I have to protect someone or to survive so no rule. If I can hit by surprise or pick up a broken glass bottle I'll do it.
Why are people obsessed with street fighting when no sport including boxing prepare you for it ? Do people really do mma or boxing hoping they'll use it in the street ? It helps yes, but I've heard or known pro boxers being knocked out by a pure random just because he hit first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Most end up with a bullet in your head or a knife in your belly.

this sounds untrue

>Most fist fights end with people getting killed by a gun or a bullet

Really makes me think

Luckily I don't live in a shithole where street fights are a major concern in life.

>"yeah but your big muscles are useless in a fight"
But I do MMA. A certain level of musculature is required to leverage myself against similarly sized men.

Just having muscles is useless in a fight, you lose 10 out of 10 times to a person that actually uses proper fighting techniques. However don't get in a fight in the first place and you are fine.

People fall for the Hollywood meme where the protagonist is surrounded by big burly guys but beats them all up because >Le master combat technique

MMA and boxing help but you should keep in mind it's not a match, it's a fucking fight

>actually uses proper fighting techniques
Which pretty much comes down to "punch them in the jaw hard and peace before the cops come."

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

I was talking about street fights not fist fights in particular.
Like if someone want to fight with you in the street he will mostly have something as a back up like a knife or a gun

>I am a pussy but watch me justify it pretending to be superior

Nice blog

>user got triggered because his fake slow twitch muscles are useless in a fight
Lmfao.

I want you to be my buddy user.

>Why are people obsessed with street fighting when no sport including boxing prepare you for it ?
you are retarded buddy. first of all a boxer knows how to throw a punch, secondly a boxer WILL throw a punch and finally a boxer can take a punch

if you have no fighting experience chances are you'll throw 0 punches before getting knocked on your ass FACT

They're just jealous and saying something because they feel inadequate in comparison to you.

That said the whole muscles dont help thing is bullshit 9/10 times the person that wins a street fight is the one that hits the other one first.

>"yeah im actually much stronger then I look, i used to do taekwondo and i sparred with black belts and'

jesus christ why does every fucking dyel claim to be 'stronger than they look'

t. third worlder

Boxing help you in...boxing. You're not prepared to take a knee in the balls or a surprise hook in the jaw.

this

fucking subhumans get out of my board

People just want to act like they're tuff-e-nuff. Basically they're jealous of your muscles but try to say you're useless in any way they can. Cringey response line i m h o. Most normies don't even consider wightlifting as sport. Pic related is their "sport".

>mfw that's not even strength
jfl at this desu, being strong doesn't even matter anymore, it's about looking strong

>going outside
>talking to people

The best way to win fights is to not get in one.

I am 6'4 225 lbs and never in my life have I been in a situation where somebody gave me shit or wanted to fight me.
They wanted to fight my friends, but as soon as a fight is about to happen and I jump in 99% of guys back off (the other 1% got taken down to the ground I don't want to hurt anyone).

Also weight categories exist for a reason.

>What's useful in a street fight ?
The will to fight and weapons.

You see. Right now, in Germany, we have the G20 summit, which means bona fide street fights between police and commies on the streets of Hamburg.

If you watch the news carefully, you can sometimes see short scenes of real street fights betweens these guys. And let's put it like this: Nothing you generally train for is useful at all.

If you take down a guy, his friends will kick your head in. If you try to box or kickbox, you will just be overrun. If you start to grapple, say hello to pepper spray, a punch to the back of the head or batons. Or metal bars to the face if you're a cop trying to Kimura some kid.

Size doesn't matter, athleticism doesn't matter (most people there can't even run). It's all about the will to fight, literally crashing into the other guy and getting a good punch in - or hitting him with your weapon (though that isn't a sure 1-hit kill either, the human body is surprisingly resilient, even in completely untrained sissies).

It's very cool to see it like this, desu. You start to understand why the "useless" traditional arts from East and West look like they do.

>boxing will not help you against a boxing move

wish we could still carry swords around

The police is heavily armored and has batons and shields and the commies actually use metal rods, bats, etc.

But the important thing is that sports martial arts are really fucking useless. There were people who tried Muay Thai or MMA, no dice man.

You don't seem to understand. In boxing you do boxing matches and sparring all prepared.
Your coach doesn't just pass by you and throw an uppercut at you randomly. That would be retarded because no one can predict that.
It's the same in the street, unless your opponent is dumb, he's not gonna square up and yell at you "round 1 motherfucker".
You'd be advantaged that's for sure. But that never happens. Clever guys will hit you when you expect nothing, and you can't learn to resist a knock out.

no no not against cops, i'm totally in favour of cops bashing commie heads
i mean in street fights, ever heard of fiore dei liberi?
he had some seriously fucked up techniques, mostly involving bashing with pommels on people's teeth, kicks in the nuts, broken knees and nasty slashes

yeahhh you have these cool moves in your head that you would surely do in a fight like some autistic middleschooler (LOL!)

bottom line is you dont know how to fight and probably lack the heart to do so, while a trained fighter will fire away while youre still hesitating

>w-well if someone hits you from behind theres n-nothing you can do
Wtf I hate martial arts now.

>no no not against cops, i'm totally in favour of cops bashing commie heads
So am I. But I take a look at stuff like this to proepare since civil war is a real possibility soon and I don't know which side the police will take in the end.

>i mean in street fights, ever heard of fiore dei liberi?
>he had some seriously fucked up techniques, mostly involving bashing with pommels on people's teeth, kicks in the nuts, broken knees and nasty slashes
Yes, I know him. And to be honest, that is really the only thing that would work in such a situation. Get in, cripple or kill, then GTFO.

It's a bit scary to basically see a Phalanx attacking single targets. Really street fighting shit.

kek calm down, I did muay thai for 2 years. You don't get my point, I just wanna say that boxing doesn't help in a street fight, that's all. Even a pro can be knocked out by a random who just fight in a bar every once in a while
Like an user said above, it's all about your will. Boxing help in a boxing match, and can help in a street fight where your opponent want some fair fight.

makes me feel like it's the kind of stuff people should know just in case shit REALLY hits the fan, knowing some tried and tested dagger and grappling techniques never hurts
well, never hurts the user, this is nasty, really nasty

Just ask them what they've done to prepare for a fight

You are not even reading my posts. Get it through your thick fucking skull: a fighter will always swing first when confronted because HE IS TRAINED TO FUCKING SWING and not HESITATE LIKE A CHEETO EATING CUNT.
>but muh clever ninja attack from behind
No one punches from behind except for niggers and every smart man knows not to relax around blacks.

>if someone wants to fight you in the street he'll probably just murder you
Wanna know how I know you've never been in a fight?

Not really because you're wrong in the first place.
If you're still fighting like we used to do in highschool at 20+ you're pathetic.
Adults fight to survive or kill, not because some guy look at you into the eyes.

Said the man with no fire

as one took boxing lessons
when you dont defend your heads the couch will punch you hard in the head
so you learn to always be prepard and always defend your head

What kind of retard is always guarding up ? So when the discussion heats up you square up while you're talking in case the man punches you ?

>average sized guy trying hard not to kill a manlet in one hit

People who say weight and muscles don't matter in fighting are generally retarded. Technique doesn't matter if you hit like a girl, and some guy hits you with a fist like a bag of cement. Give me a break.

There is a reason we have weight classes in fighting sports. Anyone saying weight doesn't matter is either retarded or some smallfag.

t. fat dude

>Adults fight to survive or kill, not because some guy look at you into the eyes

Jesus Christ, you autistic fuck. You've definitely never been in a fight.

>average
kek

Trust whatever you want my dude if it can reassure you in your opinion.

Lol clearly you know what you are talking about.

Watch out for the big bad guy here Veeky Forums

dude

>throw an uppercut at you randomly
That's not how street fights happen. You're some kid from the suburbs talking tough.

I can tell you're white and from a suburb.

woaw...wait...you're a gangsta or something ? share your experience my dude, I sure never fought or anything because your said so, and you look so tough
please guys sit down and listen to this badass here

>it's actually a chick acting tough
Every fucking time.

karate they teach us the same thing. maybe not obviously but a fighter in an awkward or uncomfortable situation, even if it is perfectly safe, will shift to a position that's safer (hands higher, lighter (or stronger) stance, vision broader) as a matter of trained reflex

Not him, but I'm Dominican and live in the Bronx. I'm a pussy and have never been in a fight, but I've seen multiple stabbing and jumpings.

You have to realize a lot of these people have nothing in their lives. They don't value life like a normal human does. You will get stabbed or jumped by some mentally ill fucks if you somehow make them upset.

>I can tell you're not an animal in a third world country

What did he mean by this?

That's what I'm trying to explain since the beginning. I grew up in a shitty neighbourhood, and I don't know where you all live, but I've never seen two persons guarding up before fighting.
People just throw their punch in the middle of their sentance if they're talking before fighting, I've never seen a fight with two persons preparing and guarding up except in highschool.
Even boxers, or mma practicers got knocked out this way.
Ring fighting is not street fighting, especially in shitty places

Didn't realize New York wasn't part of your "first world" country. You /pol/ fags are amazingly tough online but wouldn't dare act this way around the "subhumans" you hate so much.

OP it's clear you've never played a sport competitively in your life. Functional strength is useful in a fight/sports and it's different than what you've built exercising. You're not an athlete

>look him in the eyes
>"try and fight me if you got balls"
>"ahah dude...I was joking, I would never fight against you, you're too large"

(you)

> Be me at the gym
>Stretching to warm up for a few sets of necromantic lifts
>Overhear some guys behind me argueing
>"That guy who plays the mountain on game of thrones is pretty strong,but Connor mcgregor could beat him in a fight. He's a master at mma."
>Mfw hafthor could literally twist Connor like a soft pretzel if he got his hands on him
Pic related.

t. culturally enriched

Seriously. All the training in the world won't do shit when someone has got over 100lbs in pure muscle over you.

you are fucking retarded, and can't be more than 14 years old.

I used to do a lot of gang shit, and I can tell you it's fucking ultra-rare that anyone pulls a strap or even a knife, 99% of fights are fist fights where strength is relevant.

You must have all your roaducation from shitty gang films, in real life even the crackhead yardies and afghans wont pull a weapon if they got it on them, because they know that means beef.

Stop posting your retarded Bloho tier shit until you are 18, and mature enough to realize that real life is not Harry Brown

Shut the fuck up. You're so white middle class it's painful.

It's actually disgusting.

Based Fiore, collecting snapped arms since 1350.

>I used to do a lot of gang shit
woaw.............

Resume fapping to your waifu or something you screeching autist.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>It helps yes, but I've heard or known pro boxers being knocked out by a pure random just because he hit first.
This is actually a good one, because we were sitting at Macca's one night after having a few rumbo's, and that week there was an international muay thai comp being held at the convention centre. Well as we were eating our McDoubles, one of the contestants in the main match, a short heavily muscled (for a thai) thai guy rocks up with a couple of girls. My mate Jim starts getting narky, saying "this gook isn't so tough" "I bet I can wreck him". Of course I egged him on and to go for the KO. Jim, and another two mates, Mitch and Simmo, get up and march over to Tiny Thai and surround him. Jim starts cussing him out Tiny Thai, and all of a sudden Mitch and Simmo sucker punch Thai in the back and side of the head, while Jim tries to kick him in the balls. Within 3 seconds Tiny Thai immediately starts kicking the shit out of Jim, Mitch, and Simmo, to the point they're pleading with him to stop. Almost pissed myself laughing at them getting fucked up even though they outnumbered him.

they already sparred, connor would end him in a fight.

I used to have this mentality and took boxing classes but then I realized it's better to look swole all the time (which prevents fights to some extent) than look normal and have a skill nobody can see and rarely use.

ahaha great one (1), remind me of one too, we were walking in the street when a boxer (he was wearing gloves) cross our path. So I tell my pal Bartholomé "check out this boxer" he says "I bet I can beat him with Kevin and Chairman" so he goes for it, pull a gun out and shot the boxer and GUESS WHAT the boxer disintegrated them with his eyes and fucked their mom in the process

kek

Do gymcels unironically think they're athletes?

I'm a semi coon and I used to be in one of the 015 gangs, and I grew up in a shit tier council estate, so not exactly middle class white.

woaahhh......are those...guns ? dammn you're like.... a true gangster man

Just ask if they'd like to test you. Its that simple.

dude he even censored some parts of them, don't mess with him

go be a virgin somewhere else, I was just showing that I actually know what i'm talking about, unlike you sadcunts can't even make eye contact with a 12 year old cripple cause you get intimidated, then go onto your shitty hebrew appreciation forum and chat shit about fighting.

Take some education from someone with experience instead you dizzy prick

>What's useful in a street fight ? Most end up with a bullet in your head or a knife in your belly.
>Do people really do mma or boxing hoping they'll use it in the street ? It helps yes, but I've heard or known pro boxers being knocked out by a pure random just because he hit first.
So you never have been in a street fight.

P-please I'm s-sorry calm down allright? you censored serial numbers so you obviously are a tough guy....i'm sorry ok? nobody doubt about your hard past man.......

Allright keyboard warrior :^)

It's a common coping mechanism, they project their insecurities. You are more muscular then them, so instead of admitting this to themselves, they rationalize it by assuming that they'd last more in a fight than you. (Which makes absolutely 0 sense since bodybuilding has nothing to do with martial arts).

tl;dr people are jealous

>you censored serial numbers so obviously are a tough guy

no, I censored the serial numbers so I dont end up grassing any of my boys up for owning an illegal firearm u fucking speshy

I am not trying to look hard either, just showing evidence that I am probably the only cunt in this thread who can actually answer OP's question with any experience to back my answer.

Stop being so annoying and gay, trying to mug me off or something, because you and I both know you wouldn't even chat shit to anyone in real life, fucking keyboard warrior pussy nerd.

nope

Physical strength in a gang is useful since you'd usually be catching your targets off-guard. In a street fight initiated by the mugger(who will definitely have something to threaten you with) just physical strength won't cut it especially since you'll be the one caught off-guard and probably won't have a weapon on you, so martial arts comes in handy.

Dont know what to say man... where do you live, in Somalia?

I've been in many street fights, we exchanged couple of fist, by others i took them down and submited them, by others i kicked them in the face, by others there 3 or more guys charged at me... but nothing big happens mate, not serious injury. My MMA Fitghts were alot more dangerus and difficult.

Please be nice...I'm sorry...you're a pure gangster man you know your shit.......and you have gang moral and all woaw...like protecting your boys...damn.....

Your talking about a riot, little different than a street fight

jesus fucking christ, hiding the serial number on a gun when posting a picture online is just common fucking sense you stupid prick, it doesn't make the gun more fucking deadly, stop being such a retard, fucking underage b&

>No one punches from behind except niggers

GEE BILL, I WONDER WHICH GROUP GETS IN STREET FIGHTS OFTEN

Yeah, but its rare that a streetfight starts with a mugger, when someone gets mugged they either fight 5% of the time, run 10% of the time, or surrender 85% of the time.

Most street fights start with an argument, or a drug addict chatting shit. Martial arts is definitely better than strength, but strength is still a huge advantage when practicing martial arts, obviously.

At the end of the day, you aren't going to have a fight with someone that pulls a weapon, unless you are in a really shitty mood, and a nerd pulls a knife or a hammer.

>strength is relevant
you see that's where I see you're just shitposting, only skill is relevant in a fight, boxing and grappling are the only sports relevant to fighting

you do realise connor cant even fucking reach him and his punches would do jack shit

the fuck are you talking about
Tha shit never happened in a street fight.
>pass by you and throw an uppercut at you randomly
No one will do that shit, not even i a street fight.
There must be a reason to get in a fight... it means that you and the other guy are at least talking to each others.
>he's not gonna square up and yell at you "round 1 motherfucker".
Well this is what indeed pretty much happens.
You know, you can feel when someone is about to hit you...

This is true. Learn a marital art ontol of being swole. Having basic self defence against weapons is important, theres a reason why kungfu was huge in an imperial china

Fucking kek where do you live ? Street fights don't go like this unless two betas are fighting to show off.
Where I live, there is no chatting up, you talk shit, guy come and start to ask if he did something wrong with a calm face and start to apologize and hit in the middle of his sentance
Or one of them pull a knife out
Where do you all fucking live ? Tell me so I'll move there

At the end of the day, a ju-jitsu skeleton is not going to be able to do fuck all to a 4 year roider, because he won't be able to move the cunt an inch.

Strength is entirely relevant, the force which one can use to grapple, or push, does not come entirely from bodyweight (which is increased by strength anyway,) but also from muscle strength. If you cannot bench 40kg, there is not a chance you will have a knockout punch, or be able to grapple someone who is on 2/3/4/5 sub 16% bodyfat.

Strength is entirely relevant, but is not the deciding factor.