Cutfag here

>cutfag here

How do I keep my dick moist and from constantly rubbing in my pants?

>>cutfag here
Don't be ashamed of being cut bro, we are the masterrace

lotion cage or Dove moisturizing condom

There's literally 0 advantages to being cut, how are we the masterrace?

The damage is already done. Just use moisturizer every time you beat off and don't think about these things.

Less maintenance
No cheese
Looks bigger
Covenant sealed
How is it not?

I haven't had cheese since I was like 10.
I shower once a day or every two days.
>Looks bigger
Holy fucking delusional, a piece of your skin was removed how does that make it anything but smaller?

non-jewed mustard race here none of those are true and, uncut are on average bigger and we dont get ED

>less maintenance
Wash your fucking dick you disgusting pig
>no cheese
Wash your fucking dick you disgusting pig
>looks bigger
No it fucking doesn't
>Covenant sealed
literally what?
>How is it not?
Less pleasure for both us and women is a pretty big one in my book.

I'm cut but not clean cut. The skin is rolled back and was stitched. Think of a scarf on the neck. I think it adds some things while having sex. But that's just me.

How is this fitness related? If you're really this obsessed over being circumcised odds are you're terribly lonely. You need to get Veeky Forums, clean your room, and get a gf or a feminine bf if that's possible. When you're sucking his circumcised dick are you going to be obsessing over how he doesn't have a foreskin too? You're insane.

>Less maintenance
>No cheese
Fucking jerk your dick under running water and it's gone. You would have to be an unhygienic incel to not take showers.
>Looks bigger
see other responses
>Covenant sealed
?
>How is it not?
You literally cut off half of your nerve endings. You'll never experience more powerful orgasms than someone who is uncut.

Go to Foreskinrestore.com. There is a handy little device for retention you can buy for 30$ I think. I use it almost daily and have excellent results.

+1 for Chuck's DTR device and retainer.

you're wrong. i was cut at 19 and it looks bigger now.

You're a retard or a really late bloomer

>0 advantages
looking not like some weird worm is a pretty good advantage. Uncut just looks absolutely nasty

"it looks bigger" without any specific measurements it is just your own bias.

One other thing I forgot to mention in my post , is that OP if you have enough skin you can try to do use only the O-rings or the silicon skin for retention. Again, check the site I posted.

Just realized my penis is keratinized. Holy shit. Is there any fixing this?

brainwashed american?

>telling me about my penis

end yourselves

>brainwashed yuro thinking is dick doesn't look fuckin gross
pic related go home goyim

Kek

ask your rabbi for a refund

what is this cheese meme? my unshowered record is 8 days but still never any cheese

0 substance to bring a discussion. Only bias. Good luck with your autism.

Moisturise, breh. Or walk around all day with a condom on

Good goyim ritualistically mutilate your dick for us.

That's pointless. You don't get your nerve endings back from that

I think I have slight phimosis. I've got a pretty big erect penis (a little over 7 inches) but the skin does not retract all the way when I get hard naturally and if I pull it back it hurts. This is mainly a problem for like the first 5 to 10 minutes I'm with a new girl because she is or at least feels so tight that when I go in it feels like it tears my skin (it doesn't, I think it just pulls it back forcefully). Once I get going it isn't a problem but I want to know if this is something I should get looked at or not. I would never get rid of all my skin but maybe like the very tip bring trimmed might help

Stroke with Albolene

>it removes make-up

Yeah no I wanna my dick to be lit

yeah, go to a doctor. they'll probably give you some steroid cream

I'm sorry user, I had this condition, it's called being a fucking pussy.

man the fuck up "omgosh my little weewee hurts"-fag