ITT

Post Veeky Forums approved tattoos

god that is why I don't get tattoos. I would legitimately kill someone if they put that on my body.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Degenerates.

based tat, man

What a fucking joke

That's pretty fuckin æsthetic

it's gonna look like a fat black blob in a few years which is why it's retarded as fuck to get

Don't you mean pretty autistic.

Oh SHIT does anyone have that FPH image where the girl talks about her husband/boyfriend posting weight loss progress on reddit, then she made him stay fat as she knew he would leave her if she got fit?

does that greek scribble translate into "never work a day in your life"?

>hexagons
>literally the most overused polygon ever
>on the fucking skin

That's any tattoo

Fuck yoū it's cool

its stupid a tattoo should mean something and should only be worn by people who have done something worth remembering, for example before i was deployed i got a tattoo with all my squad that said "blood brothers" in chinese. these faggot millennials dont deserve them and look like fucking idiots lol

Hows mine?
Still got a few sessions to go

>blood brothers in chinese
Guaranteed you got a noodle recipe

>all that black
such a waste of money and skin

you can only get a tattoo if :

-you're an ex-con
-you're in the army
-you're a sailor
-you're a prostitute
-you're maori

that's all

>hexagons
>literally the most overused polygon ever

This could very well be the most autistic post I've seen on /fit.

>Literally.

It looks retarded and will look like shit if you get old.

Obviously bait

Its a cover up of a badly scarred old one. Had to use alot of black.

>blebbit

>these faggot millennials

millennial calls others millennials
>kektopus.bin

found the millenial

>not following bushido

never gonna make it

>it's another "poor people who can't even afford nice clothes get offended by tattoos" episode

i remember when i first watched that movie i thought edward norton was jacked

I bet no one calls him cool ice

legit mirin

>in chinese
you almost got me there

>pressing your arm fat against your side to make it appear that your arm has some musculature
>wearing a shirt that shows your hideous paunch
>getting a tattoo of a reddit meme of a Veeky Forums board that hates reddit
i want reddit /out/

Not everybody has trained eyes for stuff like that. Most peeps think that fat arms = muscle. Trust me there aren't a lot of people who can detect aesthetics like we do.

i remember this pasta

That dude lives in my town btw

they use hexagons in sci-fi stuff because of the efficient perimeter to area ratio
use less materials to make more space

Man for a second I thought that was a Vib Ribbon tat on the right. But no, it was just cringey shit

thats pretty sick big ups

remove ur shitty tat

if you're not a maori nor in the army and yet you feel the need to print your fucking pathetic attempt at begging attention on your fucking skin,
then you should consider to unironically off yourself

What a I for liking this? A faggot, an incel or a regular Veeky Forumsizen?

Tattoos look shit on 99% of people who have them

Imo the only people who suit them are muscular people or attractive people, otherwise they look shit literally 100% of the time

he was, given the fact that he's a skelly irl

At least I'm not DYEL like you.

fuck off 9gag

>Getting a tattoo of an autistic military strategy that failed against rice farmers.

Nah, it's like clothing, lifting for aesthetics or a haircut, it's something to purposefully alter your physical appearance and isn't inherently faggy, though the majority of them are for the purpose you describe. Also don't claim to be above that because everyone seeks attention in some way or another, and if you think you don't you're lying to yourself.

in every thread with that pic someone says that

>he's brown too

>most overused polygon ever
Leave the house more

What the fuck is that bullshit heart rhythm tat.

no such thing

all tats age badly and are considered degenerate

Thats why I posted the pic I took of him whilst driving by him dude

Jesus christ, I would kill my woman if she pulled this shit.

>not embracing degeneracy

why not?

hole-e-shit

His way of begging for attention is making baseless insults on Veeky Forums

>anything from that fuckboi boytoy

because you won't be able to do it properly.

leave that shit to the pros

(blacks)

I wouldn't mind getting down to his body fat 2bh.

I only speak modern greek but I can extrapolate it to roughly mean "nothing is unconquerable for the courageous (plural)"
This is if read as text (left to right, top to borrom). If read as stretching out the ribbon (so top left, bottom, top right) the syntax is completely wrong, like saying "John with his dog plays". Also it's not historically accurate, ancient greeks only wrote in capitals and without emphasis (~, `, ΄ etc)
How's elementary school, /pol/?
>kornheiser.png

>are considered degenerate
You know /pol/'s opinions aren't the norm, right bro?

>Slowly killing your boyfriend because muh depreshun
I mean, it's as much the man's fault for falling victim to this cunt

I am a guy with nothing against tats and I got to say this looks terrible. You aren't thor, you're a plabby, pasty, average man with an eyesore of a mark that looks like comic book guy's desktop background on your body.

Crysis nanosuit is the best suit

I had family members that use to pull that shit with me. Any time we'd go out somewhere together I'd always tell them that I was never going to eat out and that I'd just eat my precooked meal back at my place. They would always say "Ok user, I understand". Then they would always want to stop at a restaurant on the way home. When I would object, they'd always say "Well let's go through a drive-through because I can't wait until we get back into town to eat (knowing I'd crack and give in)" .

That's when I had to stop going out and doing things with them. They (being grossly obese) would always try to sabotage me when they could. I remember my dad telling me that once (about them doing that to him) and I use to think he was joking about it, but nope, he certainly wasn't.

those rear delts

I got my friend to give me a stick and poke. It's a tiny ankh on my right calf. To normie a it's some dumb symbolic tattoo for life, to me it's MONSTER REBORN!
I've played yugioh frequently since I was about 6

>incel

i only know one faggot on this whole board that uses this word. And its you, you naaruto running faggot

I stroke some nerves it seems. kys my man

Ladies, take notes. This is the ideal body for a woman.

>taking a verse directed squarely at the levites and applying to a random guy in the modern world

>onion-vagina in the armpit
what a lovely display of fine taste

I might get this one tattooed what does Veeky Forums think ?

or something close to it somewhere in between that and this

Everyone should be like this. A manly man of principle. Everything is black and white and you know how it all works and comes together down to the very last detail. You're my hero. Could you share some more life secrets and how things should be but aren't?

>asking /pol/chan about tattoo ideas

Everything you post with be laughed at

tattoos are gay but thats cool as shit

patron saint of my parish, its the only tattoo id get outside of a chi-rho

I like it

>blood brothers
>in chinese

he's wearing the same shoes as that woman carrying the child

>upside down

mirin 3d delts

They're pretty cool man, you should use the design of the second one for the birdman and background triangle from the first one.

so edgy