What the health

>What the health
>good documentary
pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/102/2/276
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
ergo-log.com/reduce-your-mortality-risk-factor-5-diet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I pick what the health

I eat drink raw egg every day in a glass of oj.
You can taste the excellence

A good documentary with actual true facts
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs

Furthermore, you can't even prove that cigarette smoking leads to arterial plaque build up or really any significant cardiovascular stress at all.

All you can prove is that tobacco decreases estrogen, increases test and HGH and gives you higher IQ, which is why they're trying to ban it and make weed (aka estrogen grass) legal.

b-but muh processed meat user

It was still fun to watch. Anyone who makes drastic changes to their life based off a 2 hour documentary is a weak willed faggot.

>make claim
>no source

Every intervention study where people on a SAD diet with cholesterol levels above 150 show a statistically significant drop in cholesterol when saturated fat and dietary cholesterol are reduced.

Guess what egg yolk is?

So we're just supposed to have faith in the infographic? Shan't be doing that.

Dietary cholesterol (obtained mainly from eggs) increases blood cholesterol concentrations, and the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans concluded that "individuals should eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible".

>which is why they're trying to ban it and make weed (aka estrogen grass) legal.
They... who?

Lel

Tobacco doesn't do that, nicotine does, which is why e-cigs became a thing. Weed doesn't increase estrogen levels, by the way, that was linked to the ingestion of a high volume of condensed smoke. The actual cannabinoids had no negative effects.

>you can't even prove that cigarette smoking leads to arterial plaque build up or really any significant cardiovascular stress at all.

That's because it doesn't. The only determining factor according the the American College of Cardiology is total and LDL serum cholesterol levels. Smoking has no direct correlation with heart disease.

Still obviously bad, though.

(((them)))

#healthyasfuck

LITERALLY every single (((government))) on earth except non-jewed ones like North Korea

Who do you think? Weed is the herbal jew.

enjoy cancer faggot

There's literally nothing wrong with estrogen, I for one welcome our genderqueer overlords.

>Not tasting the eggcellence

You must be new here

Haha, maybe you should go live in north korea then. To avoid the jews

The only possible way smoking could cause cancer is the fact that it is slightly anabolic. The fact of the matter is that cancer rates are increasing despite smoking being at an all time low, the cause of this is that pretty much everyone on the planet now has 24/7, more or less unrestricted access to high calorie ZOGfeed slop, causing you to be in a constant anabolic state.

If you're worried about cancer, start incorporating intermittent or periodic fasts.

>2007
>"The Jews made pot illegal because it has so many medicinal uses we wouldn't need their healthcare products and services as much"
>2017
>"The Jews are making pot legal because of... some other reason now"

What the fuck is going on

They wouldn't let, me unlike the ZOG west, North Korea doesn't allow racemixing.

They don't allow fags, trannies or jews either for that matter.

Only lolbertarians ever believed this, nazis have always been anti-cannabis.

yeah ofc listening to leading doctors in diabetes, heart dease and cancer is much more stupid than looking at an pic without any sourse made by some idiot who read studies by people pain by the egg jew.

Congratulations, you earned yourself health problems in old age.

or smoke weed instead which has been proven to destroy cancer cells
Also how much are the big tobacco companies paying you to shill for them?

why tho

because they are control freaks

because it makes someone not wanting to fight a war and die in pain for some stupid idiot.

>Dietary Guidelines for Americans

Let me stop you right there

?

its not like the normal american ever heard of something called broccoli? if you just look at all the fast food your poeple shove down their throat.

>"The Jews are making pot legal because of... some other reason now"
Money you retard. Modus operandi will be ''''enhancing'''' strains, form enormous conglomerates and completely undercut all competition. They will commercialize weed like they did with tobacco, add all kinds of garbage that turn a perfectly fine plant into an addictive mutant. It won't be cheaper either, uncle Government will have it's (substantial) cut of the profits as well. Full legalization should be the biggest fear of any weed smoker.

Then just grow your own...?

>Dietary cholesterol (obtained mainly from eggs) increases blood cholesterol concentrations
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/

I'm
and I completely hear you home grown is always best

As convincing as those blogposts founded on the interpretation of studies by biased laymen, or possibly even paid egg industry shills, are...

Here's a recent meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials which supports the serum cholesterol raising effect of dietary cholesterol (obtained mainly from eggs).

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/102/2/276

>chriskresser
are you fucking kidding me?
and the other source is autoritynutrion...oh cmon bro, these people are retards.

How do i know whats good information on the subject of food and its affect on health? Half the shit i find on the internet is by some stupid fuck blogger who dosent know a fucking thing and is just trying to post for views.

That looks amazing

look up doctors that are leading in their field like diabetes and heart desease and look up who is finding them.

>Dietary cholesterol did not statistically significantly change serum triglycerides or very-low-density lipoprotein concentrations.

Egg on.

>Results: Forty studies (17 cohorts in 19 publications with 361,923 subjects and 19 trials in 21 publications with 632 subjects) published between 1979 and 2013 were eligible for review. Dietary cholesterol was not statistically significantly associated with any coronary artery disease (4 cohorts; no summary RR), ischemic stroke (4 cohorts; summary RR: 1.13; 95% CI: 0.99, 1.28), or hemorrhagic stroke (3 cohorts; summary RR: 1.09; 95% CI: 0.79, 1.50). Dietary cholesterol statistically significantly increased both serum total cholesterol (17 trials; net change: 11.2 mg/dL; 95% CI: 6.4, 15.9) and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (14 trials; net change: 6.7 mg/dL; 95% CI: 1.7, 11.7 mg/dL). Increases in LDL cholesterol were no longer statistically significant when intervention doses exceeded 900 mg/d. Dietary cholesterol also statistically significantly increased serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (13 trials; net change: 3.2 mg/dL; 95% CI: 0.9, 9.7 mg/dL) and the LDL to high-density lipoprotein ratio (5 trials; net change: 0.2; 95% CI: 0.0, 0.3). Dietary cholesterol did not statistically significantly change serum triglycerides or very-low-density lipoprotein concentrations.

>Conclusion: Reviewed studies were heterogeneous and lacked the methodologic rigor to draw any conclusions regarding the effects of dietary cholesterol on CVD risk. Carefully adjusted and well-conducted cohort studies would be useful to identify the relative effects of dietary cholesterol on CVD risk.

interesting, so both LDL and HDL are being raised with eggies?

Yes, which simply means they cancel themselves out.

That could be a missing piece in the vegetarianism argument, well at least on how to debunk the widely documented fact that LDL was raised. I never thought about the idea that HDL could also be raised at the same time. That both categories were raised. But, more proofs?

What most people forget is that it doesn't matter for regular people.

High cholesterol (bad triglyceride ratios) are largely genetic.

>Overall analysis showed a statistically significant increase in the LDL to HDL cholesterol ratio of 0.17 (95% CI: 0.01, 0.32; Table 3 and Figure 5)

>I base my assumptions on internet memes

Basement dwelling brainlet detected

gee, I wonder why

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html

youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM

While "statistically significant," knowing that the middle ratio of LDL to HDL is 2.5-3.5, a .17 increase is nothing to shit your pants about.

Its one of the most heavily used vegetarian arguments though, and it is somewhat sound too. The lower your LDL, the longer your life. Foods lower on the glycemic index give you longer life

ergo-log.com/reduce-your-mortality-risk-factor-5-diet.html

Inside of the wars of the diets, of keto vs vegan, of omnivore vs everyone. The fat processing is a key component. Animals fats, LDL, dietary cholesterol means the meat industry vs the nu cuck male veggiefag industry and the many slaves that the jews have under their leash with morality.

Quite an annoying topic this is.

One side tries to establish that you need dietary cholesterol in your diet, the other tries to do the opposite and also say that its ebil.

Both sides have some studies, but the vegans have more on the LDL. As you can see, the dietary cholesterol have fewer, only theories mostly on stupid ass blogs.

>Conclusion: Reviewed studies were heterogeneous and lacked the methodologic rigor to draw any conclusions regarding the effects of dietary cholesterol on CVD risk. Carefully adjusted and well-conducted cohort studies would be useful to identify the relative effects of dietary cholesterol on CVD risk.
>are you fucking kidding me?
No
>and the other source is autoritynutrion...oh cmon bro, these people are retards.
Based on what, Ancel Keys' dick in your mouth?

That will of course be illegal, can't have pesky citizens interfering with their new cashcrop scheme. Seeds will be patented and made sterile to combat this.

You know it's already been illegal for decades and that hasn't stopped it, right?

>implying both can't be true at the same time
You're assuming there aren't multiple factions at play here, with some even playig both sides of the field (the tobacco jew, timber jew, Monsanto jew and pharmaceutical jew to name a couple).

I'm just saying it's silly to use the jews as a scapegoat for everything when two of the things they're scapegoating for directly contradict each other. The idea is that maybe something other than jew based conspiracies are factors here.

You can't use "correlation does not equal causation" when the causation coefficient is so high. If you completely ignore the coefficient people like will jump into the discussion and claim ridiculous things.

>I'm just saying it's silly to use the jews as a scapegoat for everything when two of the things they're scapegoating for directly contradict each other.
Yes, and I'm saying your idea of what those conspiracies actually claim is wrong. Of course there's no eery chateau where 30 elder jews meet annually to divide the earth. Jews as a collective are just predisposed (by 'muh ancient tribe' culture) to nepotism, trickery, deceit and a complete lack of morals. When you or society as a whole gets fucked over the eternal jew is never far away.

Individual has never won a tobacco cancer case in court against a tobacco company. That's because nobody has ever been able to proof that his/her cancer was caused by smoking tobacco.

>What the health
>good documentary

t. sugar industry jews

One of the worst documentaries I've seen in awhile desu, hits all the marks. Meat is EVIL, fat is VERY BAD, eating one egg a day will give you cancer, *gasp* cholesterol!, there is no link between sugar consumption in diabetes, there is no proof high sugar intake is bad for you, goyim. Not to mention cherry-picking and blatantly misinterpreting research studies. Also retarded "hypochrondriac."

All I know is that my grandad ate two scrambled eggs on toast, two sausages and two rashes of bacon with beans every morning his entire adult life and worked on the railroad and was jacked as fuck. Never preformed a single weightlifting exercise in his life and was just strong as fuck. Lived to 98.

That documentary really shows the general stupidity of Americans

>Not wanting to reach gaston mode
never
gonna
make it

I was pretty shocked by What The Health's claim that it's meat and not carbs that cause Type 2 diabetes. It sounded really absurd to me, especially the part where the doctor says "carbs can't turn to fat it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE LOL".

So I looked that up, and it turns out that carbs can indeed turn to fat via de novo lipogenesis, however it's a minor effect compared to the direct storage of dietary fat in hypercaloric conditions.

They don't substantiate this claim that fat/meat causes T2 diabetes either. The anti-sugar documentaries delve a little into physiological mechanisms like insulin resistance etc, but What The Health just sort of throws it out there.

I'm also a proponent of the "follow the money" argument to figure out who is bullshitting you, one hand you have the soda and corn industries paying scientists to downplay the adverse effects of sugar/carbs, on the other you have the meat and dairy industry paying scientists to downplay potential issues with meat, milk and eggs.

Then you have plant-based diet advocates like Jack LaLanne who lived to be like 400, and on the other hand a bunch of paleo/keto/primal advocates who are a bit younger but seem extremely fit and healthy for their age.

Pic unrelated but someone mentioned jews