Gf is feeling fat

She keeps complaining about her weight. She's 6'0 and like 165 lbs. According to her stats, her bmi is at the normal range.
Can bmi be trusted? or does it count actual overweight people in the normal range? Idk, if she's just insecure or if she's right about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQsli2jc-8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good weight for a girl that height honestly.

Tell her to stop eating like shit. Probably bloated from her period

She wants attention and emotional coddling from you. Women don't ask men (or even most women) about their own weight for any other reason.

>BMI

Use your eyes, moron. Fat is not an invisible killer.

Bf% is the only real truth indicator , fuck bmi

No woman should weigh 165. Tell your pudgy girlfriend to lose some fucking weight.

>6'0

My dick.

>Use your eyes, moron
Seriously, can you not tell if she's fat? Are you blind? If so, I'm impressed that you managed to post on Veeky Forums.

Post pics and we'll tell you. 6'0 at 165 can be either chubby or skinny depending on muscle composition.

Post pic faggot. This is getting out of hand

62kg is the lowest she should go. Anything between 62 - 82 is ok and not fat on her.

She's obviously not fat. To me she she seems normal but she's convinced that she's overweight. I just want to kno how accurate the bmi scale is.

It's useless for individuals really. Especially when you're being this autistic about it.

You should be more concerned about the 'feeeels' part. Grills can feeel fat even when they are severely underweight. There is something deeper going on because she is not fat by any means.

Shes fucking knocked up, user.
Waaaaaay to fucking go, kid.
Life is officially ruined and gains are going to be drained outta you like a fucking raisin.

Post pics of frame, abdominals, ass, legs, and rear glute spread

summer's arrived hasn't it

Hmm...... no pics.....

youtube.com/watch?v=oQsli2jc-8Y

IF SHE LOOKS FAT SHE IS FAT.
THE END
JUST SAVED A WHOLE THREAD FOR YA BUDDO

she probably fell for the woman meme of looking at the number (her weight) instead of the context for her number (her height, bust, shape, etc).

show her pics of fat women who weigh 165 compared to herself

basically accurate for the general population, but it won't account for some outlier like an athlete or body builder with an above average amount of muscle.

This is why you date a petite girl

She either lifts or she's fat.

Tell her to hit the weights and gain 35 lb of lean mass or you're breaking up

Did you mean 265?

She used to play vb in high school but she hasn't been exercising for the last couple of years. Either way, I'm gonna tell her to go to the gym. Can't hurt.