/FEMALE GENERAL/

youtube.com/watch?v=oQsli2jc-8Y
How is you summer body coming along femanons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GIX-RyorgkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

@42058607
Good so far ! Guys are annoying looking at my booty in the mirror when I'm squatting, don't really see why if I'm there to workout, but I messed up today and eat a slice of chocolate cake. Gonna have to work out EVEN HARDER (if possible) tomorrow in the gym to make up for it !!

i am a gril does anyone want to see my penis?

no mentally ill boys here pls, this thread is exclusively for biological females

post more grills

Hahhahahah

>Started lifting at the beginning of the year
>bulking at the moment unfortunately
>will most likely be cutting during the winter
>Hope to go into 2018 as a beautiful cut butterfly

this is a mistake

ok

Low test

No wide hips, flat ass and not fat pussy

Great progress

Gj how much did you lose?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Been trying to gain weight for 2 months
>Can't stop hovering around 95lbs
Fuck
My
Shit
Up

you sound like a creepy guy

are you a domestic animal?

Liquid calories work wonders.

do you know what website you're on?

girls r dumb

>want to text the gf (dumped me on Monday) and tell her I miss her
>Pretty sure she isn't feeling anything that I am, lost interest in me

Idk if this is you but if it is, ab routine pls? I have the same body as you except if your stomach had half the muscle definition

I've been working on my summer body since the end of last summer haha.

I've gone from 91kg at 171cm to 73-75kg now. Veeky Forums helped me so much and my boyfriend and I started going to the gym and lifting together.

Recently I've met a new friend who is helping me lift, especially with glute growth and shaping.

I'm planning on doing a 6 week cut before I go on vacation near the end of August to Spain :) hopefully I will get below 70 kg, anywhere from 65-69 would make me very very happy, and officially the lightest I've ever weighed in my entire adult life.

pic related is one of my body goals.

It's Brittany Suleiman @brittanysuleiman

She doesn't really post about her fitness though.

>female
hnnnng

Could be better friend. I'm not taking my cut seriously enough.

>Recently I've met a new friend who is helping me lift, especially with glute growth and shaping.

BBC strikes again.

I wonder if there's any Veeky Forums-/pol/ females out there...

A guy can dream...

We'll thanks lmao I'll follow her insta

Needs a lot of work

>I'm not taking my cut seriously enough.
Clearly, at least you have big tits

Would marry

Do chicks get insecure about being too tall?

Kek, this is her bf

What mode is this?

Ew

yes, very.

This is from a progress video for freeletics

Which one is current?

lol this thread was started by a guy
You have to have very serious mental health problems to find Veeky Forums and stick around if you're female

decent i guess

muh dick mode

nah some of them like to think theyre "one of hte guys"

i'm tall, it either leads to good body proportions or shit proportions. most girls are very insecure bc no bf but i've stopped caring and i like my height.

Do you have rolled over shoulders?
looking good other than that

pls be in london

no
i positioned my arms that way to obscure a tattoo

and thank you. i'm looking to bulk up a little soon

You're hiding your FOPA with your pants. Pull them down a little bit

You're too fat already for bulking, recomp instead
youtu.be/GIX-RyorgkQ

NINE HUNDRED FIFTY TWO POUNDS?

if you actually cut youll have a great body

kek, went from decent fridge mode to fat fridge mode

how can you be this stupid

The second

>TITS OR GTFO

suck in more attention whore

Sorry, it's not coming through clear enough. The sweater and underwear are making it really difficult to help you with your routine. Could you perhaps upload some nudes to imgur for reference purposes?

Lol

Are you 4'10"?

don't be pale and fat

either be pale and skinny or fat and tan

nvm looking hot

Your bra and shorts are manipulating my sense of your progress. Please upload pics with no distracting irrelevancies like clothing. Thanks.

That carpet is awful, Fe

She's actually a short white girl but ok.

Hnnnnnng

Post view from behind

Soylent

Has anyone had luck with fixing a pelvic tilt? My hips look kinda fucked, like one side has a nice dipped in waist and a round hip and the other side is almost flat and boxy. But my shoulders are straight and I think my spine is straight so I don't think it's scoliosis. I don't know, I'm going to get it checked out to find out for sure, but I want to know is it ever possible to even things out with exercise and stretching or am I fucked for life?

I am a barnyard animal
I've been trying to drink more milk in the past 2 week, I think it's helping
Quite a few, honestly
It's pretty easy. To be fair to myself, it's up from 88lbs
5'4", just very skele
I looked into that, but I'm too poor to be spending ~$15 a day on food )':

are you hiding your tramp tattoo?

Such a body and you ruined it with a degenerate tattoo. Like a grand opera house with graffiti on it.

I would still fuck you, so if you're into adult virgins, I'm sure we can arrange something.

you got a sauce for your pic? perfect braphog body

>adult virgins

From your post it's obvious why you're a virgin ;)

>Quite a few, honestly

what's your stance on really tall bearded guys who lift every now and then?

What gave it away? The line where I directly said it? Fuck, you got me.

Let me guess, all your friends said they love it. No one in real life told you it looks bad? Hm, I wonder why that is. Surely not because you would hate anyone who told you otherwise. I'm still available, by the way.

If the only people who dislike your tattoo is bitter friendless faggots on Veeky Forums then it's already proven to be a great investment.

mind posting a good close angle of your ink gurl?

>stacey attention whore shitpoting up my Veeky Forums

REEEEEE GET OUT CUNTS REEE

>I've been trying to drink more milk in the past 2 week, I think it's helping
Switch to chocolate milk if that fails. In general contains more protein as well.

Any sane person will dislike cheap tattoos, only someone from Veeky Forums might have the decency to tell you directly instead of lying to your face so you are happy.
I would tell you how great it is in real life too, can't even blame your friends. And you're pretty enough to get new ones right away, anyways. Nothing to worry about for you, right now.

this guy fucking hits the nail on the head every time.

sorry, but tattooed girls are trash.

GYNO

He'd have a good body if he trained his lats a bit

Still a fatass, but less of a fatass than I was last summer.

Cutting is a great form of self control but also sucks.
Ignore the snapchat comments.

yes
yeah i know i "ruined" it dude but the thing is i'm not looking for people like you who believe that having a trashy tattoo eliminates someone's ability to be attractive
i respect not liking trashy tattoos. i just don't agree but that's fine because there is little chance we would ever meet, let alone fuck
i didn't get the tattoo to impress my friends bro

u need to squat bb

mommy

Hey this is what I look like.

At least you've got nice tiddies.

I rollerblade nearly every day and the shorts don't do my ass justice. My problem is I hold a lot of my fat in my thighs. I have strong muscle but theres fat on top. Squats do need to happen more though

>vegetarian

well, i guess you're not the female who i'll be running off with...

>Inb4 engaged. Summer body=wedding body as well. Husband is also veg. Sorry, lads. We eat a lot of protein though so please don't be mad

#pussyslayer

married actually.

>engaged
..b-begone!!

does your bf enjoy you posting your bod for virgins to beat to and fantasize about?

Oh, like I said, I still want to fuck you and we are both Germans. You can spit on me and stuff, humiliate and degrade me for making fun of your tattoo. I would like that.

How tall are you by the way?

He's the one that gets to fuck me so that's all that matters. I'm allowed to be proud of my body and present it how I desire.

>acquire qt3.14 gf
>like her so much decide to marry her

>tfw she still needs to seek pathetic affirmation from aspie dyels on Veeky Forums

hope he beats you bitch