I'm 6ft (182cm) tall and I weight 180lb (82kg), I'm also a girl so that's not good at all

I'm 6ft (182cm) tall and I weight 180lb (82kg), I'm also a girl so that's not good at all.

I have noticed I lack discipline in general and not just towards food.

How do you build it up? Do I need to tend first to any psychological issues I have? Can you tell me about your experience with building up your discipline?

Post pics so we'll know what we're working with.

Don't buy any snack food at all, limit yourself to three meals a day, eat healthy, start exercising

Also join the military to teach you general discipline

Im 165 cm can you be my amazon gf please?

That isnt horrible, also intermittent fasting youll be so hungry healthy foods seem good and thats how you start, do that for a few months.

OP you have the same stats as my gf

I would like to hear criticism towards my body as it can maybe serve as a motivator.

I'm a university student, I can't really join the military now.

Ok, I am trying to start following a strict eating schedule. I want to start meal prep, I'm reading up on it.

Dont have unhealthy foods around you to tempt you. Where you wouldve gone to grab a bag of chips to snack on grab an apple instead.

>6ft (182cm)
nice try, 182 cm is 5'11''
you're just "king of the manlets"

>I'm a university student
your unfit body resembles someone in her 40s.

Quad speaks the truth. I will remember your comment when I am losing motivation.

Not white knighting but he problably is a bitter virgin

good night kitty :) I love you so much :)

Would anyone like to be my "control?"

It might be a stupid idea but it also might be useful. Once every two weeks or so I send you stat updates. I would then try to avoid the shame of not updating or updating with bad stats.

You have a good body, but it really needs to be toned up. Also your posture needs to be corrected. You have bad posture and it makes your belly protrude more.

Allocate a time each day where you have to do nothing but work on your body during that time, Same time everyday. Start with something simple and build up. Don't make things to complicated for yourself at the start. Even if you can do 5 minutes is something.

Good luck ^_^ Theres a killer bod under that uneven flab.

So what position do tall women prefer to be fucked in?

Thank you. I will also keep your comment in mind for whenever I lose motivation.

You'll get so many thirsty dudes for that...

Anyway is right, you got potential as far as the pictures go. I mean you don't have any obvious physical shortcoming.

What you need is consistency and dedication as you pointed it, and you realize that sooner than most women (you seem rather young, how old are you exactly?). Read a lot on the subject, lurk here and don't fall for the "I'll get all bulky" meme, and it should go right. Good luck.

There was nothing bitter in my comment. Reality is bitter sometimes.

>toned up
friendly reminder to disregard any comment suggesting to "tone" for starters.
Yes, the posture needs to be corrected, it's pretty much a direct consequence of being extremely unfit.
The "start with little steps, even 5 minutes are ok you're gorgeus!!!11" approach is bullshit. Starting with 5 minutes and "just a little thing everyday" is something commendable to a severely handicapped morbidly obese woman, not to a likely healthy girl in likely her early 20s who's simply unfit, to a point she appears way older (btw fit women in her 40s could have a gorgeous body).

Motivation is over-rated. What leads you from point A to a point B in a journey perceived as difficult is not "motivation". Someone calls it "habit", someone calls it "discipline". Make a choice, than make discipline an habit. You're probably already enduring "habits" for your other life goals, including university. It's not different.

I am 21 years old and thanks. The reason I asked for a control is because I somehow always convince myself to not continue but I suppose everyone struggles with that.

21 y.o. tallfag here, currently starting to take fitness seriously. We can be fitbuddies if you want and keep each other motivated. I notice that I sometimes struggle with consistency too.

there have been studies done that people in their early 20s are the most scared of death, but also the least aware that they are the most scared of death. This leads to people in their early 20s being more hedonistic than other age groups.

Discipline is a skill that must be built up. The only way to get more of it is to force yourself to do shit you don't want to do. There is no way around it, there is nothing wrong with your brain. You are an ape that can do math, and your ape brain is trying to survive in a world it no longer lives in by reducing energy expenditure.

If you were thrown into the woods, and saw a bear chasing you, you'd have the "discipline" to run. If you were put into a tribal setting, and had to walk 1000 miles to find new feeding grounds, you'd be able to do so. That is what your body is meant to do. It's capable of the extremes of the wild, but is currently in a setting of abundance. So your monkey brain is thinking "I better put on and save as many calories as possible, because in like, a month there will be a famine and me and my pack will have to walk for 3 months to find food."

Even with all this, it doesn't matter. because you still need to get over your own shit. Your ego wants to be pampered. It's YOU that is in YOUR way. and you won't stop being in your way until you stop.

it's that simple. It's not easy. but it is simple. Go pick up heavy shit, and become a sexy amazon who I am going to visualize while masturbating after I post this.

Got a Snapchat? I can send you daily messages/reminders/criticism

I can post mine so you're not flooded. Fellow user trying to get into shape here

That's a dumb people privilege

gbourica

I think there are less chances for me to get flooded since I'm a guy

I don't give a fuck about you nigga I want femanon's snapchat

I would like that, actually. I just downloaded Snapchat, so if you have one post it. Otherwise you can give me an email or something.

I have screenshot this. I will milk it out of all the motivation it can give me. Thank you.

I just downloaded it. I will set it up and add you. But not daily, weekly is better, I think. So, drop yours if you want. Thank you.

Sorry nigga, I thought you were OP. Peace senpai

Sure, my burner account is samfiddler600

No problem my man, hope she adds you too. The more motivated the better

= So feel free to add me @ gbourica

See ya

Um no. I have anxiety and adhd, I can *just do something*. It's a neurodevelpmental disorder I can't just wish away with motivational sayings and slogans.

Oh my god youre beautiful

can i send pics of my penis to you

I'm OP, and this was not written by me.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to impersonate.

But that's exactly what therapists do. You just pay them money so that they can make you feel better about yourself. But in the end, it's still you doing all the work.

You can't wish it away, but you can force through it. Do you wish to be remembered as "that one guy who didn't overcome his anxiedy" or as the one who did?

>amphetamines for my adhd
>alprazolam for my anxiety
>Amps give me more anxiety
>Xanax makes me spacey and not give a fuck

Drugs are of no help either. I'm simply fucked by virtue of my existence. I think I'll sell my car and everything I own, buy $7000 worth of heroin and just live in the streets until in opiate bliss until I'm free from this plane.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Jordan Peterson is calling

Just work out, get a decent body, get a degree in the medical field/get a degree in business and become an exec, have a decent face, and you'll be my type (i.e. tall, slim, and smart/powerful)

>this shehemoth is bigger and juicier than me
Wonder what it would be like to hang out tbqh

Or just buy some pentobarbital.
It's called the peaceful pill for a reason.

What do you mean?