Shill me this

Can someone please tell me why I shouldn't buy this coin? The fundamentals look pretty solid and the pricing of it seems pretty cheap atm.

Buy it.

Fuck off and delete im acumalting just keep buying link

i'm on the fence, what does a token give you within the company? all i can see is more MOD you have = more voting power on things they want people to vote on

Last chance to buy mod below $2

FUCK OFF.
STOP SHILLING.

tfw no britanny venti friends with benefits
emphasis on friends
tfw no britanny venti friend.

tfw no friends.

Yes you should seriously buy it, dyor, look what they are starting with (q1 2018) and where they go next.
At first people were scared it would be banned everywhere or even illegal.
Now it's on binance who doesn't list securities so it's growing already, but people are scared of the fork and want their free coins.

It's already outgrowing btc for the last week, just imagine where it'll be when people start to cash out to alts again.
Also the walton hype machine will follow, that's what the coins need to go 150 million market cap.

Dividend is literally the best way for a company's market cap to grow fast. Some idiots just know about cryptos and think that if customers don't need to go on binance to buy tokens before they can use the product it's a bad thing.

Me too thanks

It's literally growing in sats value even during the most crazy btc rush of all time.
If you believe there are still people cashing out alts now I guess wait for the fork, if you think smart money will start going back to alts then buy now.

I'm literally all in and laughing all the way to binance.

dividends, just like facebook, apple, google or any big company
it's the best way to make sure the company will make profit and share it
they own 30% of tokens (can't access them before 2020 IF the product is developping) so they want a high price and high dividend

anyone telling you that the company will just keep all profit is a fucking idiot that don't understand basics of investing
it would be against their interest to scam anyone or keep profit

This is my prime candidate for mooning after the fork. As mentioned above it held up incredibly well the past few days.

I bought already, even if the fork gives 10% profit by selling s2x, good alts will get way more before the fork.
It's keeping the same value (in sats) and even getting higher so anytime bitcoins moons I go up too.

If this shit doesn't go AT LEAST to 100 millions cap (5$) I'll stop trading cryptos and just hold btc forever because it would mean it's just gambling.

The last time I felt this comfy holding an alt it was WTC at 40k sats.
Can't wait for the unavoidable pump, fomo, correction to 8$ and seeing 10 threads a day telling people to buy when it's already at the right price.

I was shilling walton like crazy before the moon and people were laughing at me, now idiots that bought at 200 millions marketcap are trying to pump the price with muh blockchain muh wallet.

Veeky Forums I swear if you miss this obvious moon mission and buy at the top in 2 weeks I'll get mad.
Stop buying another omise clone like req, another shitty decentralised exchange or ponzi shit.
Go for real world projects that already have paying customers using fucking real money waiting, and not those projects needing crypto to become mainstream.

Nice buys, walls are finally down.

>you just missed your last opportunity to buy under 2$

Look again.

This sucker with be $5 by Q1/2018.

Because you cannot trade it with 100x leverage like you can do with BTC.