Tell me what your real height is. I know everyone is lying because I'm barely 6ft and I tower over most people

Tell me what your real height is. I know everyone is lying because I'm barely 6ft and I tower over most people.

>I'm barely 6ft
me too
>I tower over most people.
no not in my country I'm a fucking manlet

6'5"
Being completely honest.

511. It could just be where you live. I grew up in a small town and was super tall compared to most people. Moved to a bigger city in the same state when 20 and suddenly Im average height.

>mfw I tell people I'm 5'11" and they tell me I look taller and should just round to 6'
>mfw I'm really only 5'10.5"

6'5"
Why would I lie on the interwebs?

5'9 but I tell people I'm 5'8 to fuck with them.

6'2.5" I could probably boost to 6'3" but I always tell people I'm 6'2" so I can never be accused of boosting

That's cute. I'm fucking a girl who is 5'8 right now.

Same

5'11"
How will I ever make it to All Might levels of strength if I don't have the height?

I have a bunch of friends that claim to be 5'10 and even when they wear boots I surpass them by about 1 inch so I thought I was about 6', then I got measured at the doctor and I realized I'm a 5'9 manlet

I am unironically 5'7

But that's the least of my problems, I have mental disorders which keep me from being a normie. The height is just kicking me while I'm down.

Oh well, no work for me because autism bux.

5'9" and cool with it. I've been with girls who were taller than me without heels- once they see abs the height requirement goes out the window.

>mfw one inch shorter and I would have to jump to reach the pullup bar

6'7", but I wished I was taller. My goal is to be like Azog, a minotaur, etc.

6'4" i tower over 95% of the people

I'm 6'5" and 3 of my close friends are all about 5'8" but claim to be 5'11". I know for a fact that they're no more than 5'8" because my gf is 5'8". Manlets gonna manlet I guess.

6´1, usually claim I´m 5´11 when asked by other men. It´s hilarious when some manlet who is visibly shorter than me claims he´s 6´0.

Not sure why but everyone around here who is 5´9-5´11 always claims 6´0

>I've been with girls who were taller than me without heels- once they see abs the height requirement goes out the window.

This. Taller girls aren't scary Veeky Forums, they're hot. Stop intimidated by height and dive into amazon goddess fucker mode.

6ft too and I'm not tall, just slightly above the average

190 cm

>5'8
>girl

5'11" 3/4 ok I'm not actually 6' but I tell everyone I am anyways

6'4"
my older brother is 6'7"
even my sister is 5'11"

we have the genetics of nordish gods i guess

>be 5'6
>waiting in line
>guy whose probably 6'2 looks at me and can tell he feels superior about being taller than me
>the guys confidence seems to rise and he has a smile on his face
>out of nowhere a guy comes in line and towers over this guy, probably 6'8 or something
>the 6'2 guy body language immediately seems more beta and sad, like his day had just been ruined

Pretty funny seeing lanklets get btfo by lanklords.

6', but if someone shorter than me claims to be 5'10 or 11 i say that they can't be because I am that height

>tfw already 6'4 plus usually wearing boots
>tfw german/scandi genetics
>tfw someday i will ascend to reinhardt status

175 cm

5'11 3/4 but not official. my posture is so bad who knows what my real height is or how tall or short i look just walking around

>6'1
>tfw my dad is 6'4

>thinks girls can't be 5'8 or taller
sorry about the height bro

>barely 6'

Kek, my girlfriend is taller than you

But yes, people on Veeky Forums worry too much about their height.

>barely 6'0
>dad is 6'4

Life isn't fair

My license says I'm 6'2" but I'm really '2.75" or '3".

Hahaha. A sweed cuck

im 6'2 but my posture is shit so i look shorter

deadlifts + facepulls will fix your posture.

You're welcome.

Leech

6' in US and taller than most -- internet seems to make dudes almost want to go out of their way so I can see they are taller if they are

5'9 but im still 18 so

Hate to break it to you champ but it's highly likely you've already grown

the sheer fact you use a term for lying about hight tells me you're 511

>nordish

5'4"

Excuse me I have a workout to continue

5'6

I stopped growing at 15

I know rip in peace

Same, I was 6'2" at 14, thought I'd be fucking huge, ended up being disappointed. I also had my current deep-ass voice at 11 y/o, and fapped first at 9 y/o, those were signs.

>6 4

feels good bro

Somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6"

6'3" and change

i rarely see someone my height or taller

where do you live? here there are many high-schoolers that tall

Is your sister named McKaelen?

5'9 (175cm) which is short but taller than people think because even faggots who are 5'5 tell people they are 5'9

6'3"

>Tell me what your real height is. I know everyone is lying because I'm barely 6ft and I tower over most people.
It's a combination of e-statting and non-response bias. This board will shit on anyone who isn't at least 6', so people under that number either lie or just don't respond.

6'1, and my community is mostly Indians so I am very tall in a crowd, but whenever I go to a white area I fit right in.

Literally me (6'2) when I hang out with my friend (6'6), luckily our other friend is like 5'10.

5'8"
Duke of Manlets.

6'9", that isn't even a lie at all

182cm. Currently taking multiple HGH increasing compounds to hopefully get a few more cm (18yo)

6'7" guy here. Feels pretty average among other white college students.

Yeah, but for us it's just an unpleasant couple of minutes. For you manlets it's life.

I'm 5'9 and don't have a reason to lie since saying 5'10 is still manlet territory.

you're not going to convince me 6'3" is the average where you are, because it's not so anywhere in the world including the netherlands and the dinaric alps

Don't get triggered Mr. Insecurity Complex, I just said that it's not rare, I see many kids that tall around here. Also, realize that those averages are for large areas, mainly countries as a whole, but a specific neighborhood, especially a wealthy one, can have a higher average.

>walking through poor part of city, tower almost everyone
>walking through rich part of city, girls are almost as tall as me

6'3", but I'm fat and cheerful so no one really is threatened by me regardless.

5'4". 2pl8 squat and DL. Give me reasons to live

6'9"~ lol youd not want to be this tallllll

girls like the height tho :p

Looks Like 90% of fit ist over 6'

>6'6"
>9X6 penis
cant complain kek...

>6ft and I tower over most people.
Literally me, and I live in the Netherlands.

this is actually true, average in my country is like 180cm, but in my highschool average height for guys was like 186cm, im not even joking, everyone was tall as fuck, especialy younger kids, there were few 15yo olds that were already 2 meters tall or close to that. I felt like a manlet even though im above average in my country

100% honest here....im legit 7'3"....the retard manlets just dont want to answer lul...

6'7"

I just put that into tinder bio and have fucked several bitches from it kekkerino :p

The guys who are 5'10"-11" are inflating it to 6' and the guys below 5'10" just aren't responding.

Easily explained.

6'3" here lul...manlets make me and my solid 9/10 gf laugh desu

5'1

6 foot 1 in retard units, but I'm dutch and that's really nothing special down here

This so much. In my state white highschool kids are around 6'5" on average. Even girls are around 6 feet. Feels good to be 6'7" id probably kill myself otherwise kek

Same here, the guys in freshman year are like 6'8-6'9, and the girls are usually around 6'4. Glad I'm 7'1.

6'6

no e-stats.

You mad manlet? No one loves you short piece of shit kek...

Why are you so angry? I thought we were competing on who could e-stat harder?

for slouching it's more complicated than that... deadlifts, upright rows, and bent over flies will help, but you have to also stretch your pecs and delts after you do those.

>e-stat
Thanks for the validation.

Feels good to be so godlike that you get called out for e statting.

5'7, 5'8 ish

>Feels good to be so godlike that you get called out for e statting.
Nah man, I'm saying you're so godlike that, just like him, you're also fucking made up.
Unless you attend a high school where everyone is literally 7 inches above the national average, in which case I'd like a news article please.

You are an angry little man. Pls drown yourself in the kiddie pool

6'0 on the dot, people in my gym are tall as fuck tho so I feel like a manlet

Nobody's angry, I'm just insulted that you think I'm dumb enough to believe that 6'5 guys are the average anywhere other than a basketball team.

The two anons that responded to my original statement do indeed seem suspicious, but it's still true. I'm from a wealthy area in Mexico, and the average in my high-school is around 6'1/2", so it wouldn't surprise me if in other countries there are cases of higher averages. Like I originally said, there are many 6'3" kids around here, and I'm 6'1", so no need of e-statting, I guess.

6'3"

Live in the South where most men are malnourished manlets so I am almost always the tallest guy in the room. Feels good

A high school where the kids are more than one standard deviation from the national mean seems outlandish, but I'll withhold judgement.
But if you're trying to tell me that the two people who responded to you are even close to believable, then you're either naive, an idiot, or both.

Wow man, are you really not a manlet? No need to be angry :/ And I don't see how it's outlandish, there are bound to be areas with significantly a different population than the average. Also, the fact that are taller people in other areas shouldn't make anyone feel bad.

a significantly*
there are*

Nigga exist around different places enough and you see a trend. My gym height average is 5'5" but my campus population is around 6'2". 6' ISNT A MEME YOUNG MAN

5'10''
license says 5'7'' because they rounded up years ago and i never bothered to change it

I'm 6'3, average where I live seems to be a bit under 6' so I'm taller than most people I meet. Pretty sure it helps me with girls

Its cool being tall I like it, kinda sucks for benching though. My deadlift and squat have always been relatively stronger.

6'1" with a 6.5 inch*5 inch dick. 75kg
186cm, 16,5cm*13cm.

And 27 years without sex.

I'm 6'3, so if that's a manlet on this board now, I guess I am one. The cutoff seems to be rising all the time now anyway.

What I'm trying to convey is that statistically speaking, your school represents a sample of the population (your country). As sample size increases, the mean of the sample approaches the population mean. So in a school with a few hundred, if not 1000+ students, the sample size is significant enough to be close to the mean. Which is why a sample mean of 6'.5" seems questionable, since it's 6 inches higher than the national mean of Mexico. Similarly, a US high school where the males are 6'5" on average would make them 7" taller than the national mean for males, which is also ridiculous.

Unless you're talking about schools where there are less than a hundred students, your statements all fly in the face of statistics.