When did everything go so wrong?

When did everything go so wrong?

It was never ever good. I'm glad I did not fall for the massive, massive artificial Veeky Forums shilling.

>Fuck it, supersize my fries.

>eats your gains.

Same here. For a moment I thought it could actually be the next 100x due to the shilling but then I made my own research and realized that the token itself is completely useless and not necessary at all. Poor linkies.

>2 years from now

He is unironically on some type of meds. Either anti-depressants, finasteride to combat his baldness or he roided and it went wrong. He isn't only fat he has legit gynecomastia, that is caused by hormone imbalances.

I doubt it. It's very common for entrepreneurs to stress eat, or to gorge on five star dinners cuz they are rich.

you faggots shilled the fuck out of this coin all based of a rumor of some swift agreement, and it became over valued, same thing happened to omisego with apple pay.

OMG has plasma.

That isn't fat from stress-eating.

It's legit gyno, which is either caused by too much prolactin, progesterone or estradiol production.

Such a big hormonal unbalance state WILL fuck up with his mentality and cerebral functions.

If I was in his position I would take 1-2 months for rehabilitation, get my hormones and endocrine system checked and hit the gym and lose all that fat.

Mens sana in corpore sano

This guy knows what's up probably a doctor

no doubt about it

Nah, he's actually retarded and browses Veeky Forums

First of all, the "gyno" you're refering to is just fat you retard.
He could have caused some mild gyno by getting fat, that does lower your testosterone, but that's unlikely.

He gained weight you retard, that's all.
Go back to /fraud/

That legit gyno you retard. Once it settles in the gland it can only be removed via surgery. No amount of ralox, tamo and letro will then help him out.

Also, his skin looks very oily which is also a sign of hormonal imbalances.

It's not gyno you fucking spic.

> oily skin

the conference was held in fucking Mexico
it's fucking hot there
this means you will sweat a lot

holy shit some people here are legit retarded

>oily skin
Nigga, this guy lives in San Fransisco, he can't deal with Mexican weather.

And besides, it doesn't even look like gyno in the slightest. Veeky Forums is laughing at your dumb ass.

perhaps you are the retarded, because mexico is pretty nice right now. 80 degrees in the day with cool crisp nights.

He spent 32 milion dollars into donuts.

you must be a nigger or a spic not to sweat in 80 degree (26.6 celsius) weather

I spit on you.

Same I thought it was amazing until I did my own research

Why is Veeky Forums so full of bad fee fees lately? Calm down, guys.

Most tokens are completely useless though.

THE PIC IS PHOTOSHOPPED RETARD

>hormonal imbalance
he is undergoing a sex change and becoming sergeya

Have you seen the alt-market? Lmfao

>No amount of ralox, tamo and letro will then help him out.
Dude, letro will wipe out his gyno in 2 weeks.

This is a weight issue.

can somebody pls photoshop a female sergey, just like female vitalik? thx

Cool. Are you a doctor?