ExchangeN (EXN)

What is ExchangeN? ExchangeN is a new fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange that will feature several ERC20 tokens like EtherDelta. Development is underway and nearing completion. We've gotten some HUGE updates from developers in the past two weeks and are making great progress. This is the furthest thing from a scam despite what a lot of doubters were thinking.

-Exchange developers designed Yunbi and ACX. Their work can be found here: exknox.com
-Developers are being PAID in EXN tokens.
-No ICO to steal your money and raise unnecessary amounts of money.
-Airdrop / bounty only!
-HitBTC currently holds the most of the circulating supply.
-EXN hasn't pumped.
-EXN hasn't dumped.
-EXN has a $115k market cap and a 5.1M circulating supply. Price potential is $1-$20 if it gets enough positive attention.
-$1 per token would be a $5M market cap. Completely reasonable in crypto.
-Obvious scam coins like UET pumped from $3-$50. EXN is completely legit and has been hanging out on the ground floor for YOU to accumulate before it takes off.
-Currently only being traded on HitBTC and ED, and awareness is low so volume stays low as well.
-Schedule to get listed on CoinExchange, YoBit, and of course CoinExchange in the near future.

The community is small but we're super positive about the success of this one. Don't miss out!

Discord: discord.gg/Vw9r8aX
ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198546.0

Other urls found in this thread:

exknox.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love the idea of EXN, so happy to have found this gem before a lot of people realize and assume the value.

Literally the lowest cap, and most definitely not a scam. I decided to buy %3 of the total coins.

Look forward to seeing how this plays out! Definitely worth the Risk/Reward.

Although I am by no means your financial advisor, or should have any influence on how you play with your investments.

I'd highly appreciate it if somebody showed me this so I can do my own research to make a good decision.

Cheers to the current investors, and the developers, and to everyone else who decides to be a part of EXN

Happy Sunday!

EXN is a great opportunity to get in on an exchange at the ground level.

Key factors:

- Low supply
- Low market cap
- Huge growth potential with small investment

too many dexes for it to matter. until heat pumps, dex coins are meh.

EXN is still insanely undervalued. It will still do very, very well with enough awareness. Could be the easiest 100x of someone's life.

>Not a bunch of shills from a discord group

We aren't really trying to "shill" it just yet since we're waiting on a product release. We're just trying to expand the community for the time being.

Besides, everything on Veeky Forums comes from a Discord group anyway.

What's the purpose of the token?

We're waiting on a use-case. We assume it will have the same utility as BNB on Binance and be used to pay transaction fees on ExchangeN.

pajeet's coin ... stay away, another day, another scam

Plenty of evidence out there that proves it isn't a scam. Enjoy being poor.

If EXN were a scam, they would have done an ICO and just disappeared with your money. The developers built Yunbi for fuck's sake. UET admitted to being scam and still pumped from $3-$50. EXN is completely legitimate, this FUD is just stupid.

Sounds like an interesting & really undervalued project !
I hope it will get the success it deserves .
The use-case for token is a nice bonus coming along with exchange .
I'll take a look into it and even maybe throw some K$ , might be a really good opportunity.

Low supply / Low community yet , it can only grow from this point !

There is no use case for the token yet, wtf you smoking

Can name several coins that still pumped with 0 use-case.

ETHD
ETG
EBTC
LTG
UET
etc etc..

EXN is in its infancy, product release is on the horizon so just give it time. We'll get our utility soon.

why does it have to follow that retarded interface idea

Lol look at their twitter, obvious bots and fucking obvious scam.

The community has proven it isn't a scam. The developers sell exchange software and have been several famous exchanges. Get over yourself.

That's just the demo.

Scam coin, just look at their website. Looks like something I used to do when I was in 7th grade. Look at the graphics they are all low quality.
Have fun being scammed with this coin.

The website was probably done in a rush by the contractor. Developer's site is here: exknox.com

Thanks for the friendly FUD.