Peanut Butter

How many jars of peanut butter do you go through every day?
Preferred brand?
Spoon, fork, or fingers?

enjoy your cysts faggot

This is my preferred PB, 91 grams of protein in one of these bad boys.

Carrots dipped in peanut butter. BEST SNACK EVER

>vegetable oils
>added sugar

kill yourself fatclapper

The only acceptable peanut butter is 100% peanut

Spork users should end themselves.

Sorry m8 but natural pb largely contain the same types of fat that veg oil do. Neither are healthy.

I get my from myprotein. No added sugars and oil and you can get 1kg jar.

Roasted chickpeas are GOAT tier.

i would probably devouer a whole kilo of it too like i do with 350g glasses. thats why i cant have pb on a cut, i just eat everything at once.

I go through one of these in 3 months

Just curious, do you have a receiding hairline or are kinda fat ?

holy shit. PB experience revolutionized. thx

agreed. PB is crushed peanuts

Hair line is still full and thick at 33 and not fat at all- if anything im trying to gain weight but it's hard to come by

Aight. My dad eats a lot of pb and is bald. Though I get one dietary element can't cause it, it's always a multitude of factors. Just like to poll people about certain associations. God bless your hairline user.

You don't know what you are talking about. Fuck off faggot

>trying to gain weight
>hard to come by
nigger you eat a tiny ass jar of peanut butter in 3 months no shit you're not gaining

PB + apple slices is GOAT

>you have to eat a shit ton of pleb processed food to grow

Fuck out of here.

you have to eat calories to grow, idiot.
PB has a shit ton of calories.

What up those bears' asses

Apples with peanut butter is good
But protein shakes with is are bomb

Not as much as o a t s

More than I should

fucking love peanut butter. Can't have the shit in the apartment while cutting, i love it so much.

Why do you keep empty jars?

Smuckers PB is my favorite, but in my current country I can only find Skippy.

PB + Yogurt works pretty well, though. I found an import shop that sells massive jars.

It literally has twice as much calories per 100 grams as oats do lol.

chopstick master race

I get the one from aldi cause it's cheap and has no added sugar

canadian breh?
where did you get that moonrune yogurt?

Why do you guess Canadian? I'm in Japan, hence the moon. It's Caspian Sea yogurt, which is really popular in Japan. Everyone goes nuts for healthy food here, even though they also eat fried shit all the time.

It's caused by genetics in 99% of cases

99% false

Androgenetic alopecia is a genetic condition. While it's not the only cause of balding, it is the most common.

i guessed Canadian because those are skippy peanut butter and oikos Greek yogurt are the only brands i can get in my area (Yukon)
thanks Japanbro, shame i can't get that here

I go through 1/3rd of a large jar in a day for 950 calories. I prefer the Jif brand because its reduces fat PB is high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat which is goos for test.
Obviously I use a spoon. Who the fuck uses a fork and what mongrel sticks his dirty ass hands in the jar?

Elder god tier, plus the initial stir is a hell of a forearm work out.

Dude even the name tells otherwise, ANDROGENIC, it is hormonal. And the environment, lifestyle and diet vastly affect the hormones. There is a lot of misconceptions, like dht being the only cause, when estrogen plays an important role.

For instance, bald people have much higher chances of prostate cancer which has been proven to be caused by estrogen. Even new studies use DHT to cure prostate cancer, and youll find many testimonies about people using dht blockers for hair loss and still balding further. Its not because they were fucked anyway but because the science on dht being the cause was simply wrong. Men tend to bald more when their test (and so its product, DHT) DECLINES, and estrogen raises. Stress is a major factor because it triggers estrogen.

It's andro"genetic", not androgenic

Only answer