How do I make my bones hard and dense as steel?

How do I make my bones hard and dense as steel?
Muscles are gay I don't wanna look like the michelin man
Bone gains are the future

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/24344/title/The-world-s-densest-bones/
youtube.com/watch?v=vOn7WxHjbXI
nytimes.com/2010/10/19/health/19really.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Milk

Magnesium and calcium. Stress bones.
Apparently we can only form so many bones in our lifetime so...

Nuts, dark cocoa, banana, = magnesium
Tofu is VERY high in calcium. 3x more than in milk!

Literally start kicking trees. Thai kickboxers kick down Banana trees to toughen their shins.

reminder that over consumption of calcium will make bones brittle and prone to breaking.

you gotta hit the firmly with a stick in a rapid repetition.

Wasn't there those fucking guys who do performance shows where they just break shit because they trained their bones into oblivion to the point that its a hindrance?

Any way, oddly enough, strong bones are formed from exercise to.
Use your fist to do push ups. That's what I was taught back when I used to do martial arts.
Fist push-ups, finger push-ups, back of hand push-ups (probably not good for your wrist, but you're putting stress on the bones...

Bones work like muscles. Make some damage in them obviously not too much and they grow back stronger.
People who just outright fracture break bones in sports or whatever will grow them back stronger too, but at a cost to mobility and some other issues...

...Really?

Any way don't overdue bone training. Done in excess, its the same as what I was saying about people losing mobility and shit cuz they broke too many bones too much.
Usually its really extreme dumb sports that will do this. Think motorcycle jumpers.

Oh and remember its the two first knuckles from your pointer and middle finger that you want strong so you can fuck people's shit up if that's your goal.

you need dat dere k2

Row, lift, run, cycle.

>How do I make my bones hard and dense as steel?
Steroids

I have ascended.

>those guys who trained their bones into oblivion
Goddammit I still can't find it for some reason.
FFS does someone know about these guys I'm talking about? They said they could break a person's skull open with their fist but wouldn't because they're nice guys or some shit.
They break concrete and shit.
That's all I really remember.

>They said they could break a person's skull open with their fist but wouldn't because they're nice guys or some shit.
My friend's dad would always tell me he could do this. Looked like Rippetoe but fatter, fatter. I don't think he was ever in a fight in his life.

I remember reading somewhere that people with dense bones like that are actually not as effective in a fight. Too much mobility issue at that level.

Any way, I was just quoting from the show.
Not a very identifiable quote I guess.

Barely been studied.
Why does Veeky Forums always do this shit

THIS IS HOW YOU INCREASE YOUR BONE DESTINY

GET A METAL BAR (dumbbell bar for example) AND ROLL IT VERY HARD AGAINST YOUR BONE (e.g. roll it up and down your shin bones) AND BATTER YOUR BONES WITH IT TOO

THATS IT

That sounds uh... That kinda just sounds like it would make you bleed by stripping bone out into your skin or something weird like that.

Asian martial artists have done this for ages, especially for legs/kicking, and I have a mate who does it too.

It hurts like a bitch but it makes your bones stress/fracture and they grow back stronger assuming you have enough calcium in your diet

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about though. Stripping bone into skin? Whuh?

I don't know what the fuck I was saying. The key to that part is just >or something weird like that
I'm tired.

But I don't know. It just sounds as if it would just hurt you in some way like damage the surrounding tissue or something.
Fuck I don't know. I guess you have to be insane to do bone density training any way.
Makes sense it wouldn't sound like a good idea on your body when the effects of higher bone density is sort of a mixed bag.

>you have to be insane
Do you though

here you go, phaggy-boi: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

isn't strength training supposed to be good for bone strength?

Holy shit, I FUCKED KEK'D

>nectar of the gods

I can honestly say you made my night by sharing this comic, FUCK that was funny

yep. lifting heavy increases bone density (assuming adequate nutrition)

Its like you didn't even read the thread.
If it puts pressure on your bones, yes. You get little tiny fractures and it makes your bones stronger.

Just a little, really.
It depends on how much of it you do.

Bone strength, nerve strength, muscle strength, muscle size, psychological willingness to do the training, will power.
Fucking everything-strength is improved when you do strength training.
All of it.
Like all of it

Bone density has a large genetic component (i.e. black people typically have more dense bones). For optimal bone density you should be consuming adequate calcium and Vitamin D alongside resistance training and taking care of your general health. Alcohol abuse, smoking, and altered levels of hormones (thyroid, parathyroid, gonadal) are all risk factors for decreased bone density.

Good luck entering the bone zone

Where do you get this test done?

>tfw not in the bone zone
Maybe if I run into a steel I beam every day I will be allowed entry

High bone density gives you an elemental weakness to water though.
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/24344/title/The-world-s-densest-bones/

That doesn't increase bone density you cock sniffer. It just deadens the nerves.

Ever see Anderson Silva break his shin on Chris Weidman's shin? I would bet that a BJJ black belt (Silva) and hall of fame MMA fighter, would have at some point rolled his shins with a pipe.

looks more like he hit the length of his shin against the knee, an issue of force distribution if anything.
it was a "check" which means it was a defensive maneuvre, not 2 shins colliding with equal force at the same place.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOn7WxHjbXI

micro-fractures supposedly lead to bone reformation including increased density

i don't care if you're being ironic or not, go kill yourself plebbitfag

The bottom of his knee, top of his shin, that is moot. If you watch mma leg kicks get checked all the time, 99% of the time nothing happens, very rarely shins break.

I've known a few amateur and semi-pro mma guys over the years, different martial arts, different training schools. I've seen them all roll a steel pipe over there shins and forearms, and punch buckets of sand/rice.

My point with Silva was being at the highest pinnacles of MMA and BJJ, he must have at some point rolled a steel bar across his shins. And it didn't make his bones anymore dense. It just deadens the nerves.

>micro-fractures
That sounds a little broscience-ish to me.

There is an old myth that fractured bones heal back stronger, which isn't true.

>nytimes.com/2010/10/19/health/19really.html

So it sounds like the bones heal back to equal strength if all goes well.
But, to be broken they must be subjected to pressure.
I wonder if this is where the idea comes from. Someone who constantly works at breaking their bones could eventually develop strong bones?

Calcium... God damn you guys are dumb. Sure calcium deficiency will fuck your bones, but that's as far as it goes. Shit is mom science

Stress makes big bones. Heavy lifting, repeated minor injuries like old school monks. Also dont drink soda. That phosphorous shit will leach the goodness out of your bones, especially if young, and especially for women.

get on your knees and suck on my dick — it's a better use for your mouth

>god damn you guys are dumb

Almost no one in this thread is saying calcium is bad and the one or two anons talking about how you want K2 and how *too much* calcium never even said you don't need/want calcium.

People in this thread have repeated what you said over and over already with a few intermissions to discuss the truth or untruth behind things they've heard and the details of all that.

You know I'm not the sort of person to use that whole underage summer meme, but you're tempting me right now.