Is Soylent a meme?

Is Soylent a meme?
Thinking about living off of it and adding some weight gainer to the mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

completefoods.co/diy/recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eating a lot of soy is like taking a sledgehammer to your metabolism. Check out super body fuel instead. It's a rip off of the Soylent concept with a lot of improvements and different varieties aimed at different needs.

It made me gassy and shit liquid.
Some Veeky Forumszen did the math and normal meals are cheaper $/kcal.

share plz?

yes, it's a shitty silicon valley-tier meme. think: how can a bland nutrient powder based on USDA recommended daily limits possibly compare to what's evolved to taste good, be eaten, have seeds shat out, advance the species, cycle nutrients, and help advance life on earth?

Stop shilling this shit product full of mold and rat feces.

it's made of people

Don't listen to the autists. I like it. I use it as a supplement to my normal diet though. Mainly when I'm on adderall and have no appetite.

One user on the subreddit did an all-soylent diet while lifting and increased his lifts, so there's that. If you're planning on going that route it'll probably work. Just keep in mind you'll probably need to have a period where your body adjusts to all soylent.

Enjoy becoming a woman

Even someone with brain damage can clearly tell its not cost, taste, nutrient nor protein efficient to base a diet around
Unless you are some crippled numale like its creator and cannot cook or eat solid food, stick to whey instead of meme drinks
are we getting so pathetic we cant even eat food anymore like human beans?
fuck me

envision a standard numale, effeminate and weak-willed with fat in all the wrong places. He has a lot of soy in his diet.

>user
>on subreddit
Are you lost

MealSquares are better since they are made with real food

:3

Do your own universal food - soylent. There was this DIY Soylent recipe site that had a fuckton of recipes, competing in price, low or high calories, low or high protein, vegan or non vegan, etc. Many of these recipes look great and seem to work fine as well and are enjoyable to eat.

Now it has changed domains: completefoods.co/diy/recipes

If you feel like experimenting with nutrition for a while it's worth looking for, many people have found out how to have their nutrition needs meet at minimum cost.

get Huel instead. It's got no soy and almost no maltodextrin.

Soylent is people

holy shit this is great, there is a soy free one with a good amount of protein

Is that legit?

What the fuck

I have a box just for extra calories. Each shake is like 400 cal. The macros are not great though so it's really just an inexpensive backup in case I don't have a chance to make food. I have never felt any weird femamine side effects but I haven't tried to do anything stupid like a soylent only diet