Why does divorce cause children to go insane?

Why does divorce cause children to go insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/20-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-u-s-history-fast-facts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were almost all white too.

Why does whiteness cause children to go insane?

No? Half were Asians and brownskins.

Was the one guy with a father the Muslim one?

KEK

>half

Other races have society-accepted culture for them to fall back on and look towards as a masculine authority, while white males doing that is seen as fascist, oppressive, dangerous, etc.?

They weren't insane.

What the fuck are you talking about?

What’s this one picture suppose to prove besides that you’re a brainlet?
cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/20-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-u-s-history-fast-facts/index.html
the list reads like
>Asian
>Mexican
>asian
>mexican
> Black
>Asian
ect ect ect

Most of them are men. Conclusion: m*n are disgusting pigdogs.

The mother tends to brainwash the child into hating their father(for no rational reason) causing conflict with their own internal animal instincts.

Not him but when a child loses his father he needs a masculine role model. Typically society could function as this role model, but with the feminizing of society this is no longer the case.

>can't even abbreviate et cetera correctly

well, no point arguing with you.

>Typically society could function as this role model
or an uncle or grandfather or something. destruction of the traditional family in favor of the “nuclear family” was a mistake.

>I have no argument and must scream
Sorry Jamal ching chong Rodrigues. Please don’t shoot me.

Because divorce is against human nature.

Because women are shit parents, especially for boys and most divorces end up with the woman having custody because of feministic courts.

Single mothers are literally child abuse. Divorce wouldnt be so bad of these children werent deprived of their fathers because their vindictive mothers use the child as nothing more than a pawn in their miserable games.

No screaming, just pointing out you're illiterate.

Then why aren't there more black mass shooters? They're fucking all fatherless. Go ahead, name a black mass shooter. I'll wait.

t. Jose Tyrone Zhang, statically likely to be future mass shooter.

They don't come to school, they are shooting on the streets.

Look at the crime rates of African Americans. They don't even make it to school in the first place.

>snivels in the distance*
Mother issues... I see. Go on!

>now he can't even fucking spell statistically

Can't make this shit up.

Still not engaging in mass murder of strangers. Care to counter my point?

Did you accidentally post a non-Freud image, or did you seriously, intentionally make such a stupid post?

A FUCKING L-
oh wait

>Can't make this shit up.
t.Muhammed Chavez zhou King jr.

> strangers
Wait... I thought they targeted classmates because of deep grudge or whatever? What is a point of killing random strangers?

General psychopathy

He made a typo, you won the argument. Congratulations

>beltway snipers

>Still not engaging in mass murder of strangers. Care to counter my point?
What's there to counter? Blacks do not fulfill the same societal niche that whites do, so naturally their societal behaviour differs. There's no point in assuming a minority group would behave the same way that the majority group would.
While African Americans take their frustrations and angst out in the streets, these white Americans take it out in the schools, partially because of the attention media brings and partially because it's simply a nihilistic outburst against the world. They're enforcing their own existence onto others by murdering them.

Nonsense. Lower than average empathy is enough.

DEY DON’T COUNT CUZ...CUZ....we wuz kangz n sheeit?

OK, so the OP is flawed logic. Glad we agree.

Do you really not remember the Beltway snipers? Or that guy in Dallas that they had to blow up with a drone?

That's a good point. Ironically, it was a father and son. Can't make this shit up.

That's a meme not supported by facts.

Wtf I love /pol/ now.

No? Black mass shooters exist. Plenty of Asians exist. Plenty of MENAs exist (which amerimutt consensus calls White) Also in Amerigoblinland this counts as "White".

Blacks actually dominate mass shootings so hard it's not funny, but most are gang related.

>OK, so the OP is flawed logic
What do you mean? It wouldn't surprise me if the image he posted is correct. Men quite simply do not grow up "right" if raised only by a woman. Men need male role models in their lives to grow up healthy and strong.
African Americans just don't necessarily show it in school shootings, because they show it on the streets. The blacks with the same problems as these white school shooters are out on the streets dealing and using drugs, killing people or getting shot by cops. They're in a way worse off than the white kids with no parents, because their general culture is completely cancerous and they never make it to the point where these school shooters are, never mind their genetical inferiorities.

Did you read the OP? Nothing to do with race. But a lack of father figures.

If that was true, you would expect to see a much higher rate of mass shooting within the black community, a community without many, many fathers.

At least, you can't deny that it is a male problem and probably deeply rooted in toxic masculinity.

Well yeah it is a male problem. Women are too stupid to operate guns.

>Did you read the OP? Nothing to do with race. But a lack of father figures.
I'm not responding to OP. I"m responding to you.
>If that was true, you would expect to see a much higher rate of mass shooting within the black community, a community without many, many
The weird comparison you're making is illogical. Most mass shooters come from broken homes, regardless of race. This is fact.

Micah Johnson
Aaron Alexis
Christopher Dorner
Peter Odighizuwa

>muh toxic masculinity

Yeah, women lack the existential drive to commit mass shootings.

CANT CORNER THE DORNER

>women lack existential drive
Why is that women only think about chad's cock 24/7?

You do know that vast majority of gun violence in the USA comes from black and hispanic gangs right?

Survival strategy. Being passive in general allows the women to live regardless of how the male's conflicts go. Women in general are the populational bottleneck, so it makes sense for them to try to survive no matter what.
All the males get wiped out? No problem, just jump on the cock of whoever killed them. You can still see this in modern wars where women will willingly jump into the arms of the conquerors.

Murder = insanity

Of the 8500000 singe moms, only 8499974 had kids who DIDN'T go on a shooting spree, so yeah, I'll keep calling you a retard.

Only according to the ignorant.

If they did not succeed doesn't mean they didn't try, you know?

They shoot that nigga Darnell who be talkin shit in the cafeteria and then get arrested, pretty average day in Chicago/Detroit/anywhere with niggers.

technically dorner was a serial killer, not a mass killer
also he's /ourguy/ so he doesn't count

>also he's /ourguy/ so he doesn't count
What are you, old/pol/?

I still remember listening to police scanners with the LAPD going fucking apeshit about him.

Their kids are still vastly more likely to fail in every other way too.

They commit more crimes, do worse in school, have worse jobs, are more likely to have substance abuse problems, and are more likely to create more fatherless kids.

Definitely one of the top happenings on /pol/. Shame what became of the board. More Reddit than user, these days.

Good times, man. Good times. Before the reddit infusion.

Old /pol/ was like a political wing of /k/, modern /pol/ is redditors and /int/ immigrants.

Hope nobody forgets how much we still hated niggers though thanks to the constant
>[nigger gets shot trying to kill someone]
>[media goes into anti-white hysteria]
>[niggers riot]
>[guy who shot nigger obviously goes free because self-defense]
>[media goes into anti-white hysteria]
>[niggers riot]
>repeat ad infinitum

>old /pol/ was the political arm of /k/
>neo /k/ is just the military arm of /pol/
I want to go back, guys, it hurts so much

That's not the point you braindead cunt. Obviously not every single mother nigglet will go on a shooting spree, but if the proportion of school shooters who were raised by single mothers is this high you can safely establish a link

Very accurate. Couldn't have explained it better myself.

hello /pol/!

Uh, I no longer identify as /pol/ because of the newfag invasion of 2016, so I'd appreciate if you'd respect my board identity.

Single mothers and fatherless children are the bane of society.

Only white pussies need male role models, blacks are genetically alpha by default they can be raised around hysteric black women and still be manly.

This, blacks don't need a male role model just let them loose in the cities so the white crybabies watch helplessly as the black gods inseminate every white bitch in sight pumping them full of superior black genetics. Royalty is in their DNA, their dicks are WMDs.

>and still be destructive retarded menaces to themselves and others
Ftfy

>destructive retarded menaces
Yes real men.

Nothing wrong about that. If white genes are superior, they should be won against black ones. White fears the competition, because deep down he understands that he can't win.

>OP ask an interesting question
>Some roastie hijacks the thread and makes it about mass shootings

Memes > genes.

> makes it about mass shootings
OP pic is about them.

If a man with clean hands shakes hands with a man with muddy hands, do the clean hands become muddy, or do the muddy hands get cleaned?

Most white women find blacks repulsively ugly, stop memeing
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ

Oh, hi there Molyneux.

Its a fact black men are so masculine that they dont even need fathers to act manly, where as white pussies need daddy to know that thinking with feelings is a bad thing for a man. This is also a biological constant the spawn of single black moms are always hyper masculine confident assholes, the soyboys in black people are actually the ones raised by fathers oh the fucking irony.

>Most people find blacks repulsively ugly, stop memeing
ftfy

if by male toxicity you mean testosterone and neurobiological predisposition, then, yes I agree.

>correlation = causation

>loses argument
>u made typo i win!
This fucking board

Down syndrome tards are also confident as fuck, they will say all kinds of retarded shit without any shame. Incidentally, they are also fugly and physically strong most of the time. Does this all sound familiar?

So, are you saying that fucked-up kids who inevitably grow into fucked-up adults are to blame for their parents divorcing? Or is it genetic, people who would be willing to get a divorce have shitty genes that pass onto their children?

They get caught too early as they can't plan ahead.

Blacks are retarded like chimps or dogs are retarded they have functional stupidity while actual "retards" in our race have nonfunctional stupidity.

Lack of proper social support is what causes this. Parental figure is merely one aspect of it. It can be family, friends, mentor, etc.

>It can be family, friends, mentor, etc.
But in most cases it's the parent. The male role model, the father is who is supposed to be there for the boy, to teach him life, how to face the challenges he is to face, to live life as a man. To be an example in how he is to behave.
A woman is nowhere near fit to fulfill this role and thus these boys grow up to be broken men. Many get bullied, many are ostracised, few, decide to enforce their existence on the world and proceed to murder their compatriots.

Underrated
Very true, families are spread out and most grandparents or uncles dont feel its their responsibility to step up or are discouraged from doing so by delusional single moms, sad.

Male role model is just a hypothesis due to the majority of two parent being heterosexual. The problem could just be any parental figure. Single parent could be a father or a mother, the problem then wouldn't be lack of "male role model" but rather lack of role model to engage in development of the mind/social structures. With single parents, they will be working around the clock and have very little time for the children.

>you braindead cunt
I just want that to be the frame for the following:
>this high
>26/8500000
>one in 326,923
>.0003059%
>you can safely establish a link

This is how I can tell who here failed 100 level statistics.

Nice b8 m8