Hello Veeky Forums I asked this question of Veeky Forums but figured I'd ask you lot as well

Hello Veeky Forums I asked this question of Veeky Forums but figured I'd ask you lot as well.

Just bought some meal prep containers and was wondering what are some good ideas for lunches to make.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCekQr9znsk2vWxBo3YiLq2w/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=PFl3iGC93Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try several different foods combined into a meal.

Okay.

You fucking dumbasses.

How fucking stupid are you fucking retarded fucking dick nuts.

Meal Prep boxes ARE JUST LUNCH BOXES.

Put FOOD in them.

They're not fucking magic. PUT FOOD INSIDE OF THEM.

YOU
DUMB
FUCKS

>eating plastic
Enjoy your gyno.

Chicken breast and broccoli.

Protein, veggie, carb combinations always make for a great meal. Such as chicken, broccoli, brown rice which is a stereotypical "fit" meal.

another idea is if OP notices what he likes to eat for lunch, then makes a lot of it at once and puts it into his meal prep containers. it's even possible to put different foods into different compartments, or go wild and put the food in a different place each day!

unfortunately, OP's model only looks compatible with chicken, salad, strawberries, cucumbers, and brownies. better luck next time, bud! the deluxe meal prep containers will run you about $35 more, but they can accommodate almost any food with luxury-sized compartments.

back in the day we used to call those things "mealies." boy, they were so big, you could fit half a pork flank in there if you sliced it right.

CRB is god tier.

How you put a spin on it is the true magic (seasoning, sauces, cooking method etc)

Top Tier
>Sterling Silver container and lid
Good Tier
>non poison leaching metal container and lid
Okay Tier
>glass wear with non poison leaching metal lid
Not so Good Tier
>glass with plastic lid
Trash Tier
>all plastic/rubber

brown rice
chicken
fruit

same variation but change the meat to some form of lean beef or turkey

Chicken, frozen veggies, rice
>Cook chicken thoroughly
>Cook rice in a stovetop pot
>Add frozen veggies after rice begins to absorb water
>Add cooked chicken at the end
>Divide mixture into meal containers
>BONUS: Take the hot sauce packets from gas stations near where the hotdogs are and store with your meal for extra flavor

Just keep it cold and microwave it when ready to eat. I lived off that 100% for 3 months in college.

>microwaving food

you guys must hate eating tasty meals

>His office breakroom has a five-star kitchen next to the vending machine.
Hold up, guys we've got a fancy pants over here.

wagecucks

Shit carefully in each compartment then jump out the window.

Learn to fucking cook, Veeky Forums
youtube.com/channel/UCekQr9znsk2vWxBo3YiLq2w/videos

Any other good channels you got?

If you seriously want to cook for healthy shit that actually tastes decent you should probably synthesize basic information and practice technique (how to cut, how to stir-fry, how to bake, how to broil, how to season, etc) and then apply the basic Veeky Forums knowledge about macronutrients.

Veeky Forums tends to know barely fuckall about the former and more of the latter, obviously.

Try food wishes / chef john on youtube and look at his stuff and pay very close attention to technique but be aware he cooks for decadent pleasure and not health or time/cost efficiency.

I'm not sure of any good youtube channels for technique... I just practiced for years.

nice stuff here

Thanks a lot bro
Professional chef?

No, just NEET.

I don't get this anyway. Every Saturday just plan our lunch and dinner for a week in advance - and she let's me do that because I'm the Veeky Forums one in the team - and then just cook/prepare lunch the evening before. Food thus is fresh i. e. more healthy and tastier. Mealprepping for a week in advance to me seems like spergy anal low-tier shit unless you freeze that stuff.

Bump

Fuck man his chicken was amazing thanks a lot

>2k18-3+2
>being a neet

>youtube.com/channel/UCekQr9znsk2vWxBo3YiLq2w/videos
patrician

Yo you got his best videos? Guys made a lot of stuff don't eve know what to look for lol

I use mcdonalds because as seen in the below video it never ever goes off. this means I can just rock up once a month, buy 90 mcdoubles and 90 fries and be set for all my meals for a month

youtube.com/watch?v=PFl3iGC93Wg

>eating from heated plastics
good idea user... keep doing that

>2017
>not wanting cancer to mutate your muscle beyond humanity

He's wondering what food, Gordon. Calm down.

heres a handy guide for spices use butter etc at your own discrection

how to make frozen broccoli not taste like shit or tasteless? i need something for fast and easy shit but the rice and frozen broccoli is so tasteless it's so off putting

Steam it and put some cheese on it.

Enjoy your newly grown uterus from all that estrogen.