Is eating lunch a meme...

Is eating lunch a meme? I know plenty of cunts that just dont eat lunch and the only food I see them consume is iced coffee for an 8 hour day

There is literally no point to eating more than once a day.

You can eat as many or as few times as you want as long as you're consuming adequate amounts of calories and hitting your macros

There is literally no point to eating more than once in two days.

>lunch
Eat a balanced meal every 2-3 hours. Don't worry about what other people are doing.

There is literally no point to eating.

Dinner is the meme

>Eat a balanced meal every 2-3 hours.

This is proven to be the worst way to eat

>Eat a balanced meal every 2-3 hour
broscience gtfo

>he doesn't choke down 60,000 calories in one meal once a month
Never gonna make it

Chuckled so hard at this

kek

don't do this unless you want to die. Pretty sure you will go into diabetic shock, even if you were non diabetic before.

Never gonna make it

Don't listen to this cuck, he's never gonna make it.

dont care what you do brah
but breakfast is the best meal of all time
of all time

>I'mma letchu finish (your breakfast)

>is eating lunch a meme
Veeky Forums was a mistake

I laughed

Kek

Is there something I'm missing?
It wasn't that funny.

Never gonna make it

No, it's just some sadkunt samefag.

Just one of those things that get you good in the moment, really. Definitely not 1st grade material.

Eating like that is a terrible idea if you are not bulking. Eating so often will keep your insulin levels high though out the day and your body will never get a chance to dig into your fat reserves for energy. And if you are cutting with that diet you will start being constantly hungry and your body will start digging into your muscle for energy because insulin prevents your body from using fat as fuel.

I don't eat at work and I work 12 hour shifts. Remove yourself from the population, weakling.

nice