Which plate looks cooler, the one on the left or the one on the right?

Which plate looks cooler, the one on the left or the one on the right?

t. repainting some old plates

I prefer the black ones. When my gf bought a pair of silver ones it irked me (all need to be the same color), but I got over it because I'm not a fag.

Buy the used old school plates. Nothing better than that smell of rusted metal and knowing that the plates were probably used by some giant closet homo on gear who won an Olympia.

Seriously though they're probably a hell of a lot cheaper and they make you seem OG.

I DID buy some old plates. Only thing is they ruin my clothes with the rust dust. I'm planning on sanding the rust off then repainting, which is what this thread was for.

>literally sanding away your gains

ISHYGDDT

>them micro pound gains

Left. More contrast. Right is just a silver mess and the font is barely readable from afar.

You reminded me of something... even the ones who meme about "i-it's because it's like beastiality/degrading h-hehe" know it's all about the contrast and refuse to anowledge that what makes it hot is the sexual dimorphism (they'd have to admit that they're not man enough themselves).

Dark / Light
Big / Small
Muscular / Thin
Masculine / Feminine

There is objectively no better dimorphic contrast for MAN / WOMAN. It's also why black woman + white man just doesn't give the same effect since the white man lacks some attributes of complete manliness.

No need for mental gymnastics, boys.

you too

>sanding the rust off
gonna turn those 45s into 41s? I see you nigga

Pretty much every tutorial I watch recs sanding the rust off.

Are you one of those
>drinking water between sets
people?

IDK if you're actually autistic or not...but it was just a joke.

I don't come on here enough to keep up with the maymays so sure I drink water between sets and reps.

>drinking water between sets

And reps. You drink in between reps to confuse the body.

nice job user

>being this much of a nigger/cuck

Feel shame.

sexy pl8s

your bait post is partially right

its the contrast in white people themselves that make them the most attractive people on earth

niggers and shit skins are all the same color, like you dipped them in paint. same hair, eye, skin color. the contrast of say, black hair and white skin is very aesthetic and pleasing. its why if youre a real blonde and a male you should maybe tan a little or else you look like an albino, or at least color your eyebrows black like all Hollywood blondes do

pls explain pic

asrifillud isnt a real word. its just a fake word to make the doctor say what first

Why not just spray with a clear lacquer to avoid rust?

don't know if you're taking all these steps,but a PSA for the unfortunate

find ventilated area
sandblast them first
use a weak acid like coke if anything is left, then clean with alcohol if you did
clean with compressed air
rust inhibiting primer
paint

Once had an idiot friend that tried repainting stuff in his bathroom and accidentally recreated huffing

ty and nice quads

made me kek