So, Veeky Forums, did you ever thought about killing yourself? Not in some edgy way...

So, Veeky Forums, did you ever thought about killing yourself? Not in some edgy way, but just pick time when no one bothers you and kill yourself? Not because you life is shit or you fat fuck or whatever, but because nothing can make you happy.
I'm fit, I have job, I have very tight circle of friends and very large of just buddies. But the thing is - I don't care. I'm not happy, and no activity brings me joy. Not working out, not making money, not banging whores, not alchohol or drugs, nothing. I have almost no family (mom and grandparents), I've been single for more than 3 years, and its very hard for me to trust people at all. Every day I woke up and I don't know why.
That's my thoughts for the last half year at least. It feels like the itch you can't scratch every fucking day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35s4-3T5dJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KYS faggot

suicide won't make you happy either. you will just be dead. If you are depressed, talk to your doctor, they will give medication to make you feel happy.

your family cares about you
stop being a faggot and don't let them see you die before they do
at the very least hold out until then

Talk to a psychologist bro.

This, my psych has helped me out quite a bit.

Tell me what do you value the most? And i mean that you deep inside value. Its obvious that your values are external - people telling you what to value (money, looks, women etc) but you haven't got anything YOU genuinely want (family, support). Focus on building true relationships.

Fuck that man
If i ever whised to kill myself id go all the gta way. Drive around town hiting people, shoot them up, fight the police. If I die at least i make it up to wikipedia. Maybe ill write mancpeice first like elliot rodger.

Honestly yes. I don't know why I didn't do it. I was about to, but I'm glad I pussied out last minute.

Gone 10 years now since i was first diagnosed with depression, been suicidal for 9 years and attempted a few times. Being honest with you, it just sounds like you need a change of scenery.

I find with depression, there's a lot of reasons the brain gets depressed, including: Lack of stimulation (every day the same), chemical imbalances (hormones and poor sleep schedule), or just because life can be fucking hard. Whatever the reason, go through the list to eliminate the issues, see a psych and get a blood test. After, really ask yourself what's making your life interesting and meaningful. Perhaps it's time you took a break, and went around looking with a change of scenery and pacing.

Life is both the most beautiful thing to me, yet one of the most disparaging journeys i've been taking. I've honestly barely if ever felt feelings of elation, i've seen 8 professional psych's, and I've taken various anti-depressants, and the most impacting factor that helped ease my depression was getting away from the same shit. (cont. 1/2)

Banging chicks and having friends doesn't magically make anyone happy.

>my life is shitty so i should hurt others and make their lives shitty too

Eitger edgy 15 yr old or delusional faggot who should probably kys anyway

Then, to not be the "don't kill yourself, others want you alive" faggot that i detest as a person who's suicidal, I want to give you a perspective.

My plan, is when i hit 40, i will reflect on my life, and question whether i'm happy enough to go another 40 years of living, if not I will commit suicide. The reason for this, is that I cannot say i'm in a rational state of mind when committing suicide as I am now, and i've yet to exhaust all my other options. When you kill yourself, it's a definitive solution for a temporary problem most of the time. Is that really a rational choice? Or are you just hormonal and/or getting worn down by the lack of change in your life?

You will never know if you die, what you could be, who you are, and what potential you have towards living will be gone. You will become nothing. Whereas if you choose to persist through life, for a long time while looking for happiness and health, you still have that chance to find it.

At the end of the day, i will not tell you the typical "suicide is selfish" shit, because I wouldn't force others to live a life I know nothing about. But i will tell you that there is so much more you can do before you make that decision, so truly think wisely about what it is you want and then act.

My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.

- this is what you actually sound like you gigantic faggot

ayahuasca could change this for you.

Forgot the (2/2) whoops.

So you would condemn others to misery and suffering because you're unhappy? You're an idiot.

get on heroin
its like killing yourself but it feels goooooooooooooood

this will literally give you an itch that you CAN scratch, and when u do it feels 100x better than the best sex u ever had

Yes im unhappy with my life but i try to work them up. If i ever completely give up on MY OWN life why should i care about other people life.
Society never exept me anyway. Always been the outsider. When its time to die they all gonna pay.

this tbqhfamalami

heroin will become the reason you wake up in the morning

it will take your life away without killing urslf

of all things to arbitrarily choose, why have you selected personal happiness as the metric for life's worthiness or unworthiness? surely dopamine isn't the greatest good, and there are much better things to live for, yes?

and if you, for whatever reason, choose to value personal feels as the sole purpose for your existence, don't derive it from external sources, but rather from the absurdity of life itself.

i strongly recommend vid related:
"On Suicide"- youtube.com/watch?v=35s4-3T5dJY

he articulates the idea much better than I can

I tried killing myself when I was 12 or 13. Life wasn't bad, but waking up every day and going through the motions was just annoying and I was tired of it. I tried walking in front of a city bus, but the air breaks stopped it almost instantly.

Now I'm 23 and I'm afraid to die because the thought of fading out and then being nothing makes my head hurt. Life is good, though. I'm married, got a few good friends, and I'm healthy/strong. Here's to hoping the figure out immortality before my time is up.

>why should I care about other people life
Because they're still trying to live you cunt. You wanna give up, neck yourself in a forest and be useful for the plants. Don't fucking kill randomly and cause grief for those who don't deserve it you edgy cunt.

Fucking hell, if i were still in my emo phase, i'd be cutting myself on your edge.

One day you won't be 14. It's gonna be ok little nerd faggot.

These. If you get hooked and then somehow manage to get clean, you will realize that you were just a whiny, mopey, spoiled little bitch before. You'll either get lost down a deep, dark rabbit hole or become a real man for having experienced true misery and pain. It's generally a better idea than suicide, anyway.