Thanks mom

Thanks mom

Why do men care about balding so much? It's not a big deal.

because those man think they have nothing else to offer.
i started balding 2 years ago at 18 and have no problem with it i still fugg hot gurls

it really changes how you look m80, most men without the bone structure of a greek statue look much uglier

sucks to be you
but at least you have no reasons left not to roid

ROID NOW

Personal appearance does affect one's perception of themselves. I agree with you guys that it's not a big deal, but lots of things that aren't "big deals" affect people. A zit, for example, is no BFD, but it can make someone avoid social interaction and normal life.

S M A L L B A L L S
M
A
L
L

B
A
L
L
S

>A zit, for example, is no BFD, but it can make someone avoid social interaction and normal life.

Is that someone a 14-year-old girl?

you shouldnt have taken Creatine...

Fuck you, roastie. You'll never know what it's like to go from a 8/10 to a 4/10 in a matter of two years.

Well, actually you will know what it's like to lose your hair, but not until you're in your 60s and already well past your physical prime.

Also, if a young woman goes bald she can just pop on a fucking £10 costume wig and still look hot.

Yes she will, it's called the years of 28-30

Please don't tell me you actually fall for the meme that women stop being desired after a certain age.

If they're hot they're hot, it doesn't matter.

How can it be a meme when it's scientifically proven? Women peak at fucking 18

Are you white knighting hypothetical roasties?

It's scientifically proven that men are thirsty lunatics who will fuck plastic bags wrapped around a broomstick. It doesn't matter how old a woman is.

Tits or gtfo slut

the fit supp regime for hair loss actually works boys

16, burgerlander. Studies show 16, and those studies were done before female onset of puberty dropped from like 14 to 10.5 or whatever it is now.

Because hair makes you look so much better you delusional idiot. Most people dont have ideal face proportions but with hair you can make that happen. Fucking clueless shit. Never post anything ever again.

I think I'm going to start going bald, not noticeable yet, I'm 25, my father has all his hair and isn't all grey at 55, fuck you

Everytime I leave the shower I bald more and more.

Hair also is a sign of youth.

Baldness is on your Mums genes buddy.

Same, fuck this. Never even had the chance to do a proper HY haircut.

Widows peak crew checking in

>no decent hair styles

>forever cursed to shave my head

Creatine?

>HY haircut
lol

Well it kinda depends when you are balding. At a certain age it's pretty common and can look good, but when you start balding at 16 like me it can look weird.
Like you still have kind of a babbyface and have a receding hairline shit just looks weird.

At least i got a good headshape and being together with being Veeky Forums i look decent with a buzzcut now. Still would give my left nut for a full head of hair

>Yes she will, it's called the years of 28-30
Yes, I was actually going to point that out as the time most women crash into the wall but I knew I would just be assailed by white knights like the faggot below you. I hope everyone realizes that fucking moron isn't the person you were responding to.

>Women peak at fucking 18
More like 16 if we're being honest.

>If they're hot they're hot, it doesn't matter.
If you're not a woman, you are the most pathetic white knight ever. If you are a woman, you're fucking delusional. Women age like milk. Gravity is going to fuck your shit up well before 40, roastie.

same here but i can actually pull it off

feels good

What is the supp user?

The only women who are hot after 30 who don't look 30. they are there but its really rare

Try shaving it user, some people look better bald

>The only women who are hot after 30 who don't look 30.
This. 30 year old women are already 15 years past their child bearing prime. We're attracted to what nature tells us to be attracted to and nature wants us to have kids at 15, or at least, with 15 year olds.

>not being a metrosexualfag

>Why do men care about balding so much? It's not a big deal.

They may have a hard time finding a long-term partner, but they are still desired, getting fucked for them is still easy af. Just look at how many young guys are eager to fuck some milf and men their age also want to fuck them, cus they think that these mature women are in their league. Even here on /fit you can see threads where young fags ask advices on how to get some milf pussy

>posts a picture of someone who looks like he's still in puberty with the worst balding haircut imaginable

I swear to fucking god we better fix this shit before I go bald, fuck aging man

>the worst possible balding cut in the human history looks worse than a perfectly styled thich hair for a photoshoot
thanks incels really opened my eyes. but stop coping, he could cut half his face and would still look perfect. the "artist" had to guess his headshape and made it as bad as he could

What is a good balding haircut? That one of the biggest reasons why balding sucks: you can't really hide it once it gets moderately bad. And "le 24yo looks like he's still in puberty". I have no idea why you're being so stubbornly idiotic, but fuck off already.

My dad is became bald at 25 and is a manlet to boot. He isn't very Hanssons either, but he is still a huge womanizer and still get women half his age to fall in love with him regularly.

It's not that important if you have charisma and personality.

sex for women is like friendzone for a guy. they are entitled to it because they can get it anytime they want since the age of 14. now look the amount of girls who cry about a guy not wanting a relationship. who you think makes these "dogs > men" posts? some average thot who literally thought a chad would settle for her boring ass

if you are at this point shave completely or a very low buzzcut. he would still look perfect, its just the difference thats shocking. youre used to a certain look and feel weird with a new one. you have to see a person in its current state without comparing it to "what wouldve been if"
he would still look fine

>baldness is in your mom's genes
>Uncle is almost 70 and hasn't balded at all
>Older brother is 35 and hasn't balded
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

pso, saw, biotin, and keto shampoo

100% works

It's actually influenced by both your mother and fathers genes but if you have no balding on your mothers side then yes you have pretty good chances

>baldness is in your mom's genes
No its not you fucking idiot. Low iq.

>just remove all your hair and you can't tell if someone is balding!
Wow, that's so fucking insightful. Maybe balding people are distressed because they actually want to grow their hair out, you think? Please, never, ever post here again.

Wow, if you think it's about hiding it, you're a little bitch.
It's a thing of modern society to feel ashamed of balding because media makes it desirable to be 'pretty' as a man.
Women want a well-groomed, good-looking and charismatic guy, not some beta that whines about his gone teen years

Pro tip: Better work on your confidence before living miserably for the next 70 or whatever years

What is your fucking point, you blithering retard? First you say:
>hurr, that's a bad example of how balding is less attractive because you can still see his hair
Then you say:
>durr, if you think it's about hiding it, you're a little bitch. blah blah media makes it desirable to be 'pretty'
Which is it, fucknut? Balding people don't want to hide anything, they just want to be able to grow their hair out like normal people do without it looking weird or unattractive. Does the guy in the simulated picture have "the worst possible balding cut" or is it just media conditioning? Stop blithering contradicting stances and projecting your need to cope onto me, you fucking imbecile.

Stop samefagging. Don't post utter stupidity and you won't get called out.

>maternal grandfather is bald
>50/50 chance of getting the bald gene
>brother started losing his hair when he was 19ish
>I still have a full head of hair at 22
I hope it lasts.

>t. hairlet

Fucking hope not my mother has alopecia she's been bald as an egg since she was 21

There are people whose mother's side of the family all have luscious, full heads of hair and yet end up balding. The notion that balding is strictly determined by your mother's side is an old wives' tale. Stop spouting nonsense you heard from a friend, family member, or fucking sitcom. God damn this entire site has gone to utter shit.

Asks the roastie who makes a big deal out of anything related to appearance

Fuck nature scary man

This proves its all about hair. If you're a +6/10 with 10/10 hair and a +8/10 body, you're essentially a 10/10 in grill's eyes. Heck, even this guy's body is a 2/10, even he is considered top tier. Aboslute bullshit that you can't genetically re-modify your hair for a bag of cash without looking like Fraser.

lmao, sure whatever you say pedo

>implying this is the best haircut in the world. Enjoy being long haired fags lmao

The only two shitty things about balding is you have to razor shave your scalp once a week and put some sunscreen on for the first few days of spring. Stop being a little bitch and work on what you can, because your hair is definitely not coming back.

Are there any potential cures on the horizon?

I've heard something about the Shiseido treatment due someday in 2019 will effectively halt hairloss, although regrowth is extremely small. Thing is, I don't know how much longer I can hold onto what I got till then, and it'l probably cost around $10k.

It's an objective fact of genetics that male pattern baldness is inherited in the X chromosome and basically you're just fucking stupid.