Manlet success story

After 19 months I have finally made it. My goal was to get a date with a hot girl. As a manlet 5'6 this has never happened in my life before until tonight. So there I was spamming every girl on the dating sites as per usual. I message this new girl hot blond no business being with me same height and everything but she seemed oddly interested. I suggest we meet and she agrees and even offers to pick me up. We went for coffee then she took me to see her apartment where we smoked the herbal jew from her bong. You probably expect her to be trashy or something right, nope she was the sweetest person ive talked with in a long time. Didn't attempt anything sexual then went home.

There was talk of future plans so I imagine it was successful but people never tell you when they toss you away so here is to hoping. Even if I never see her again the boost of confidence has taken me to a new level of manlet

>Didn't attempt anything sexual then went home.
You may have friend-zoned yourself my tiny friend.

>invited to apartment
>sits 4 feet from her with hands to himself at all times
>LOL

>and even offers to pick me up
Did she also offer to cradle you?

she isnt some cheap land whale slut that gives it up on the first meet + this wasn't tinder. I also forgot to mention she talked about her crazy ex for a long period so I kind of got her fresh on the market so to speak.

So she wanted rebound attention, got it.
Take these positive energies and use them elsewhere, this girl doesn't know what she wants right now and will play games with you.

Your the rebound brah, hit it and run,, no good shall cum

>"she isnt some cheap land whale slut"
>"we smoked the herbal jew from her bong"

How to get a girl and get laid:

>STEP ONE: PROVE TO HER YOU ARENT GOING TO KILL HER
Achieved by going to coffee and she invited you back to her place

time for
>STEP TWO: PROVE TO HER YOURE NOT GAY
failed by not making any move when she invited you back to her place. At the very least you should have been flirty and kissed her
>STEP THREE: FINISH STEP TWO FIRST FAG

You've doomed yourself to the eternal friend zone

They are finished for good. the way she described him was literally scumbag steve alcoholic, always high, cheating, paying for sex, driving with no license, child from another girl

When will they learn?

Ok user whatever you say

$20 she's back with him within a couple weeks

How old are you?

Are you a virgin ?

>So there I was spamming every girl on the dating sites as per usual.

GET THE FUCK OFF THOSE SITES AND START GOING TO A BAR

Swear to fucking christ.

Dating sites are the definition of having autism.

Re-read what you just told us.
> she described him was literally scumbag steve alcoholic, always high, cheating, paying for sex, driving with no license, child from another girl
>cheating
She will go back to him again, you are a gap in their relationship.
He or she will probably get into fights that you'll be dragged into and you might get yourself hurt, emotionally as well as physically.
Like I said earlier, disregard this woman and focus on others.

Is that you in the pic, op?

listen to them.
but good work op your tried and it sounds like you had a great time but she will be a problem for you. Get rid of her

>Manlet
>success
Pick one, little friend

>the herbal jew
This is why you're making it and the 6'3 guy is still tfw no gf

this, its over

Don't listen to the virgins OP.

This sounds alright just see how things go.

Don't listen to em bro. Congrats on making it!