Thoughts on Delray Misfits? I've been away for a year. I need to get back into the loop

Thoughts on Delray Misfits? I've been away for a year. I need to get back into the loop.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRLMwethKKU/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big Lenny > Jay Masters > Brad > Janoy

Honorable mention to Big Richard, the broest of them all.

Honestly the ments will never be as good as when they trained at world gym.
They've moved on more to instagram and snapchat. It sucks, but I'll take it.

Not looking good for Big Len desu

This year's Ruby is going to be lit, tho.

>Big Lenny vs Dale
>Jason actually looking leanner
>PJ Braun making a possible entrance and the entire Blackstone Labs in Jason's corner
>Lenny challenging Kali Muscle to the Ruby

jesus christ those fucking fake ass teeth look like shit

>post office commie
>better than M'Lord
Lenny is the undisputed number one, though.

They're not fake though

I wish he was my uncle

You have to watch the Big Lenny house tour video.

yeah believe it or not they're his real teeth, it's a wonder how his teeth look like that when hes jaundice and is a slob

t b h they're on life support since they left world gym.

shits like the latest seasons of south park or someshit

just watch it cos it's something to watch but i'm not pretendin its good content.

i was going to post making fun of him, but my instincts literally told me that this wild rat golem would find me. There was a second of fear when I thought of him catching me after seeeing my shitpost
lmao what the hell

>tfw imagine big Lenny catching you and chaining you up in his basement
>stench of rotten food, mold, garbage and protein powder is unbearable
>the though of his distended abdomen on your back as he forces his way into your boipussy, all while making you wear a wig and lingerie
>get ye' gone golem

Jason hasn't been funny in years.

>it's a wonder how his teeth look like that when hes jaundice and is a slob
whitening strips or whitening gel.

Mike and big richard banter was the peak, rising briefly during lennys house. Brad is pure distilled reddit and makes the videos unwatchable

Haven't watched all the videos but cleaning Lenny's house was great.

There's only fun in him suffering, so you're kind of right. Him getting slapped, friendzoned and all other kinds of shit going down is hilarious.

He himself is a boring potato who never posts anything interesting, only by accident.

it makes me sad that one day lenny will die in the near future. it genuinely makes me sad to think about since hes so relatable

Relatable how?

hes a depressed gymcel

instagram.com/p/BRLMwethKKU/
Counterpoint.

just be a tranny and he'll let you fug him

>shits like the latest seasons of south park or someshit
the latest south park episodes with Trump in them have the highest ratings they've ever had m8

t. /tv/

>gymcel
>implying Lenny doesn't slay tranny ass on the regular

Imagine what he must be thinking listening to that fucking mongoloid ramble like a maniac.

Looks like a freak, don't know why people aspire to this.

Okay, yeah. One of the few good ments from him lately, but most of his appearances on the Misfits is him repeating "it piss, it sick" and "we're freaks" a million times. These days he's only funny when Brad bullies him into a fit.

It's basically been reduced to the Lenny and Brad show but their car conversations with each other are great.

wow lenny seems like hes doing worse than ever. Maybe its just the phenibut withdrawls though

Lenny is a mole man conservative tranny fucker addicted to melanin and teeth whitening. I love him dearly