Veeky Forums cooking thread

post your Veeky Forums approved recipes.
also, found this on the previous one and i'd like to try it out but its not clear in the quantities, anyone have a suggestion?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
buzzfeed.com/cyruskowsari/5-meal-prep-recipes
ingredientsofafitchick.com/2012/05/31/pumpkin-muffins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bacon around chicken is top tier my mom makes it in some sauce which is to good

shameless self bump

Anything-bacon is shit tier.

brotein pars

tuna patties

stuffed bread

Fucking love that one.

fuck off ahmed

Enjoy your 2.5 calories from fat for every calorie from protein

bumping because hungry

is this a bait thead? you don't actually think this food is somewhat "Fit"?

>eating pork
astagfirullah

that is gross

Looks tasty and nutritionally balanced but fuck that portion in the end is huge!!

I made this on Monday, still working on it. This shit makes like 12 reasonable portions.

You are disgusting.

>chicken and onions with some oil on medium heat for 10 min
>add rice and stir a little bit
>now water, mustard, spices, chicken broth cube and some heavy cream
>boil until rice is fine

Tried this for the first time yesterday and it's tasting great, though what this is all about is using only one pot and few ingredients. If you substitue the cream with milk it's probably also low on calories.

Looks like a goddamn mess

>imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Here's an imgur link with a lot of recipes from Veeky Forums on for you guys. Didn't make it though.

I will try those tomorrow

anybody got low-carb recipes ?

Not bad, but is there a way to replace the bread? Like, if you moistened some protein powder just a little so it formed a paste, then kind of formed a dome around the steaks and whatnot?

is this a joke?

that would make something uneatable disgusting

Anyone have ideas for Veeky Forums approved packed lunches?
The only place to get food near my job is a McDonalds so naturally I'd rather make something.

>will contribyoot

I got this of ckbooru and i've made it a few times. it's bretty gud. Never done it for meal prep though, just dinner

oats, nuts, seeds, and spices mixed with ~1/2 cup/gallon of honey water, then baked for 15 min at 350 F

refrigerated overnight with skyr and eaten in the morning

Sorry, I'm new, I thought I read somewhere that you can use whey protein as a flour substitute in some circumstances.

That sandwich is nearly 1400 calories Jesus Christ. I'm going to make this and eat about half of it as a meal.

I gonna post my bulking recipe, i call it bulking salad

>in a bowl throw
>canned tuna
>chopped baked chicked tits (no seasoning)
>chopped mozarella cheese (i use low fat because it has perfectly identical macros to chicken)
>chopped onion
>chopped celery
>chopped baked broccoli
>pickled caper berries
>mayo (just enough for shit to stick together, go low fat if you want but you need something to bind it all)
>season with pepper, cayenne and hot sauce. Salt to taste.
>mix
>recommended to stay in fridge for a night to develop taste

The result is a salad full of chopped goodness binded by mayo

>stays fresh in the fridge whole week
>tastes good right out of the fridge as is
>add a carb like noodles or potatoes, mix it in and eat
>put it on a piece of bread, sprinkle some more cheese on top and broil it(my favourite)

Some good, easy recipes I found. Taco bowls are so amazingly quick and easy to prep for the week. I'm still trying to pull off the stir-fry recipe right as it always comes out too watery.

buzzfeed.com/cyruskowsari/5-meal-prep-recipes

This is one of the few whey baking recipes that I've found that taste decent. Only alterations I make are exchanging the egg whites for one (large) egg, removing the flax, and using 1/4th a teaspoon of allspice and 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon instead of the pumpkin pie spice. I also bake it for only 15-18 minutes as opposed to the recommend 20. Muffins usually end up with about 14g of carbs, 5g of fat, and a whopping 29.5g of protein for a total of ~230 calories.
ingredientsofafitchick.com/2012/05/31/pumpkin-muffins/

>chicked

yuck.

meal prep is the most overrated fad. sure it's cheap and looks cool and good when you take pictures after preparing it.. but reheated food tastes like shit and gets worse each day that goes by. are u niggers that poor that you can't eat out once a day and prepare your other meals before you eat?

Anyone have a good oven-made steak recipe?

Redpill me on tuna and mercury. What do I need to look out for? Which brands are the best

you got it all fucking backwards
meal prep saves time, reheated food is perfectly fine and eating out is such a gigantic waste of money it's unbelievable

>Bonduelle
Enjoy your GMO's