The woman I've been in love with for year told me tonight that she's in love with another man...

The woman I've been in love with for year told me tonight that she's in love with another man. She doesn't understand why she is as he shows little to zero interest in her, he's even slept in her room but chosen to sleep on the floor instead of with her. She can't even see other guys because of how much she likes this one dude, all of my (admittedly poor) efforts to win her over are pointless.

I knew this all, deep down, I just denied it to myself. I always thought that at some point I could catch her eye. At some point I'd become enough to be worthy of giving a chance. But, no big surprise, I've just been wasting my time.

No amount of lifting will ever make me worthy. Nothing I do will ever change the fact that I'm basically invisible. I don't matter and I never will.

I just don't understand Veeky Forums, why can't I fix who I am?

Cry more faggot this isn't your blog, you're just jealous she can take more dick than you'll ever give her.

There is nothing to fix. You are who you are.
Attachment leads to unhappiness. Let go. There is nothing to hold on to.

fuck women (not literally)
lift heavy ass weights
read books
learn to play guitar or just find some cool hobby
and gtfo to with these threads

Stop "falling in love" before you are in a relationship with a woman. You fancy her but you are not in love as long as you are not with her. Love comes after that, little by little.

I'm not holding on to anything, but the slim sliver of hope for myself I had is gone again. I'm only ever happy at the gym, for the other 22 hours of my day I'm not.

There has to be something inherently wrong with me, I want to change it because I'm sick of being this... whatever it is that I am. I might be who I am, but who I am is wrong.

A year??! Google "sunk cost fallacy"

I lift heavy weights. I make good money. I play saxophone (not guitar but really not that much worse), I read philosophy. I'm still me though.

nice blog faggot

Pick your balls up cunt.

Thx yo, don't forget to support me on patreon.

Relying on women or even people in general for happiness results in nothing but depression. I know because Ive been there. When my last GF left me it almost drove me to suicide. I realized I had nothing in my life except her.

You need to find that shit from within yourself. Go do stuff by yourself, go travel alone, whatever. Learn to love your life without needing anybody. The biggest lie in society is that a mans self-worth is equal to the amount of bitches he can get. Dont live that lie.

Godspeed user

>You need to find that shit from within yoursel

t. stoic

Move on. Work on personal development (career etc). Never think of her again.

I spent an enture year pining over some cock tease at work a couple of years back who I swear used my attention as validation of her worth as a female. Had a boyfriend but would ask me out on "dates", tried to stop giving her attention but she would come and randomly give me doughnuts or lunch and tell me she missed me. Drove me fucking insane and by the end of that year, I was lifting like crazy, fucking hookers left and right, gambling and even bought a motorbike. Ended up calling her out on her shit, told her to fuck off, went our ways and I became very cynical of women.

If I could, I'd actually thank her now as I take no shit and never will again and my current gf is absolutely wrapped around my finger. Fuck women and fuck their shit. Dudes are raised to be the bestest betas when it comes to women.

I (kinda) know this. I work a good job in civil service. I sorta make a difference in the world. I travel when I can afford to.

It doesn't change the hollow feeling I have at night alone in bed. Even when I'm happy/content I can feel a tinge of emptiness.

Honestly, you're weak as shit and you should fuck off. You fell "in love" with someone you never even had a relationship with and who never gave you time of day?

Honestly m8 she probably didn't want anything to do with you because you sound obsessed with her and that's creepy af in general.

Yo bruh, I appreciate the kind words. I'm aware I'm a sack of shit, hence posting on a Portuguese box weaving forum about trying to fix who I am. Last ditch efforts and all that.

I was just thinking about this. Ultimately you should desire inner peace and happiness, which, conventional wisdom says, can only come from within.

However what I can't help but desire is romance and companionship with a women. True love and companionship, though, conventional wisdom says, I could only realize by having inner peace and validity. So essentially, if you wqnt to be on a path to attain that love from another, maybe your soul mate, you'd have to completely rid yourself of that desire. Catch 22 and end blog post.

Thank you thank you

Sorry to hear, but uhh, how is this related to fitness again?

I know how this is, done it multiple times. Here's the lesson you need to learn: never wait for someone to want you.

I'm sure you knew the whole time, in the back of your mind, that it wasn't going to work out. You probably convinced yourself with maybe and there's always a chance, but all along you knew. I've learned to trust my gut, at least when I know the girl

It wasn't love it was lust, possession and jealousy you were never in love you can only fall in love after you've been with a person.

>/thread/