Daily reminder that this is what girls want

Daily reminder that this is what girls want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're like 14

This
Now show me what mommy girls want

So you want pictures of money?

We already know being lean>muscles

Nothing left to see here

>girls want boys
What a revelation

They want a good face, just like we do?

They will grow out of the white boi phase and want a real black man

they have better bodies than like 95% of the population

STOP BEING A FUCKING FAG
I'm 20lbs overweight and I have 2 gfs thanks to TheRedPill alone. Develop a good personality and be open to the pain of rejection, you fucking stupid fag. Go out this night and get rejected x5, then spend time making new friends and having fun, do this until you develop a fun and respectable personality and start getting laid without problems.

inb4, I'm not saying being fit is important, it sure is, but its not the crucial aspect. Start now and don't wait until you are Zyzz to start banging sluts

sorry not every girl is trying to defy her dad, get out of here nignog

They are average

is this a meme? left is aight but right is below average

nigga you blind, the right is clearly cuter out of the two

Daily reminder that girls have no idea what they want until you give it to them

stay thirsty afc

left looks innocent, right looks more judgemental

1. Those are CHILDREN. Are you a pedo?

2. You guys here on Veeky Forums are WAY too concerned with mating. Do you want to make babies right away or something? Yes I'm mocking you a little because make no mistake about it and never forget: that is what those urges are *for*, is reproduction, nothing else.

You guys need to curb your reproductive urges, no matter how powerful they are, and focus on *building your lives* first: finish your education, start building a career for yourself, become someone who is complex and interesting to know. When you've got all your ducks in a row, then you'll attract a higher-quality mate than you would otherwise, because she will have been doing the same.

Women are not like a gallon of milk: they're not going to spoil on you in a week and have to be poured down the drain. Women are more like good whiskey: they get better with age. You're much better off getting hooked up with someone at 25 than you are at 18, trust me on this one.

I'm not saying 'become a cloistered monk until you're 25'; I'm saying don't try making long-term plans with someone when you're 18. You (and her) won't be the same people in even 5 years.

So spend less time worrying about 'what girls want' and spend more time working on *yourself*. You'll thank me later.

You guys need to acknowledge you've read this ^^^^^^^

Tl dr

This is what they want until a 6'3 chad like me walks past them, then they get all quiet and start playing with their hair.

Who is this post for? I'm 30 and married with two kids.

i'm 20 and fucking every girl of my age is a retard.
The only interesting women i met were over 40.
fuck me.

true although i need to make alot of white babies to fight in the coming race war, so the girl has to be around 20 at max for maximum reproduction capability

>20
you mean 14?

those guys have more attractive bodies than 99% of Veeky Forums

I know Chic on right. She's 18 now really fine. Name is Ashlyn

Yet another proof genetics is all that matters

also most people here are chubby, pale and are hairy (hurr durr it is manly)

>tfw no 14 year old qt gf

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Yeah but a bulked dude can beat the shit out of them and their skinny bodies. People like them can only exist in rich suburbs. Maybe I'm different but I would rather be big and able to protect myself.

>14 year old
>not even prepubescent

idk red from pink mean she ready boi

What a fucked up generation.

She's bored, but when she sees she is being filmed she wakes up and and puts up a "cute" act for that precious social media attention.

Would still hit it of course.

inorite????

>Would still hit it of course.
pedo

the fact shes fakin it, doesnt make it less cute tho

/r9k/ the post

when that happens shes already too old

She has tits

it is her mom filming and she says some inside joke, stop being so autistic

is actually right, skinny boys cant defend themselves against sandniggers

She wants to fuck her mom?

kek the dude in the background
>the fuck is this retard doing

lmao

>20
Hate to break it to you, you're a retard too

i may be a retard but i'm a retard who's seen more life than the spoiled brats at my age.

t.fit

So what you're saying is I should settle for a used up roastie who fell off the cock carousel?

>hurr durr im so special everybody else is a spoiled brat
>tips fedora

>Ashlyn
guaranteed her cunt stinks

Hey I love little girls as much as the next guy but dating a 6 year old probably wouldn't end well as they can't keep secrets for shit

knew that one was coming.
i'm not complaining, but the things i've been through changed my thinking so the stuff that interests most young adults, don't interest me.

that's why you promise them candy when they do good and beat them with your dick when they do a no-no

Nigga do you even Schopenhauer women literally stop mentally aging around teenage years, that is why you see so many 30 year old women who act like kids, men stop mentally aging around 29, all the women in your age group will always seem like retarded kids...

>girls
I only see kids

friendly reminder that you have to be 18 to post here

i know it would not end very well in reality
my dream of a 10-year old gf is still there though

I'm sure they're very mature for their age

gay life for me then

That's a great age, but can you trust them not to say anything?
I figure they'd have to be 12 or 13 to understand WHY, and how important it is, that they keep the relationship a secret.

>That's a great age, but can you trust them not to say anything?
i think a 10 year old is getting mature enough to keep a secret, i dont really have contact with children so i dont know
the problem with an older age is that it hurts to see the girls i love grow up and i wouldnt be able to enjoy a 12 year old for very long

(You)