Milk. Yes or no?

Milk. Yes or no?
I've read it has bitch hormones.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
youtube.com/watch?v=h3c_D0s391Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milk is great for gyno gains

I've been drinking 2 litres of milk since I was a kid, and I have a full head of hair, full beard, 6ft, 7 inch dick, no gyno

milk is GOAT. digesting hormones does fucking nothing, the bio availability is too low. if you were to inject milk on the other hand then there would probably be a problem

2 litres of milk a day*

Milk is only good for you if ur white especially aryan, thank god im aryan myself

Post dick please

Hormones in milk is a meme being propagated by big soy.

>digesting hormones does fucking nothing, the bio availability is too low
Hurr durr oral steroids / hormones don't work. Fuck off with your nonsense if you have no clue, faggot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

I assume pic related is you?

I've seen this picture many times but I still don't understand what the fuck is going on. Why are there so many mars of milk? Why would you have a milk footbath? Does the Nazi stuff have anything to do with it or is it a seperate thing?

oral steroids are made to specifically be absorbed by the body and negate the natural breakdown by the gut. this is the reason why they're so bad for your kidneys.

tldr; you're a stupid faggot.

> 12 grams of sugar per cup
> still drinking sugar in 2017

pathetic

Not that guy, but there is a huge difference between the traces of hormones in milk and an oral specifically designed to have a dosage large enough to net an effect.

Obviously.

Read the study dumbass. Drinking milk decreases serum test and increases serum estogen quite significantly.

Yes, if you are real Aryan male, lots of milk and meat. It will help you grow and conquer everything around. Do not listen to shitskins with weak genes that cannot even digest milk.

I work in a dairy that processes and bottles milk... and I don't drink milk. The problem is that the pasteurization process kills all of the good active enzymes and things that promote and contribute to the proliferation of beneficial gut bacteria. Even in human milk 2/3 of it is indegistible material passed from mother to child for the sole purpose of feeding gut bacteria to promote immune system development. Cows milk doesn't do this for us afte it is pasteurized. In addition the homogenization process reduces the fat globules to such a small size many of them pass through the system and give no nutritional benefit.

tl:dr if you can drink raw cows milk it's good for you in moderation but processed milk is basically flavored water plus the risk of estrogens and chemicals that pass through the food chain from grains.

daily reminder that shitskins and other unfortunate people can't drink milk. They have to drink malk or some other shit like that.
t. white skinned and light haired finnish master race with zero allergies and lactose tolerant

interesting answer. what health benefits does raw cow milk provide to humans?

I've never understood this picture.

Dont drink regular milk and avoid whey protein.

Kerrygold butter and kefir are good tho. Especially kefir because it is probiotic and almost has no lactose.

aren't all finns low test?

It's literally just "so random xdd"

finns are autistic must be something in the milk

Fuck yes to milk, all day, every day

No

You must live in burgerland. I live in EU, but I did travelled to burgerland a couple of times and of course drink milk. So you can keep spewing your bullshit here but real Aryans know. Milk and meat makes you fucking strong, nothing bad is going to happen. My grandparents are drinking it still, they are still alive and they are 90 and 97 my mother parents are younger next year grandpa will be 90. Also they are not sick, they need glasses only for reading. They are as healthy as you can get in their age. You and other shitskins just have week fucking genes. No need to be sorry salty about that. There is a reason we rule the world son. And no number of jew cuckold threads or your dumb propaganda can change us. We are the motherfucking Apex predators on this planet. Have a good night cupcake

>e still alive and they are 90 and 97 my mother parents are younger
How about you take that cock out of your mouth, you nigger loving faggot.

Nigger loving faggot? Hahahaha neck yourself fuck boy. From where did you get the impression I like niggers? Projecting much, you cuck?

Me being lactose intolerant is my daiy reminder of me being a snownigger.

t.Norwegian/Swedish for all trackable generations

Whole milk = Liquid testosterone

well if you're Nor/Swe there is always a huge amount of diary-products which are lactose-free, so not really an argument

Enjoy your painful kidney stones if you drink more than 2 cups per day for more than a week. It's not fun m8.

Hahahaha I drink 2 liters a day. Git gud....oh right, you can't

if you get kidney stones from more than 2 cups of milk per day that really says more about you, you should really look that up

He didn't won the genetic lottery, now he is just venting. Trying to hinder the gains of real masterrace. Poorly I might add

Posted by a man who had his forskin bitten off by another man. Shalom

fucking kek I drink 2 gallons a week.

ssshhh keep projecting and let your tears out. Don't forget your liquid cow estrogen shot though, we don't want your white male ass reproducing now ;^)

Keep training and raise the bar higher bro. Sometimes lion has to show sheep why he is the king. You owe it to your ancestors

Choke on your boyfriend's cock and cease posting in future. Thanks.

Of course you don't but you can't stop the progress. And all your women would like one biiiig milk injection, too bad most look and smell like shit. Does this make little brown man angry?

Whole raw milk from the amish is good to go

>Sometimes lion has to show sheep why he is the king. You owe it to your ancestors

So much cringe in this thread.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>study only takes data results from 7 dudes during a 2 hour period of time
Milk is still retarded, but so is this study.

Starting with you let beta gentleman.

>
>>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>Milk is still retarded, but so is this study.
And so are you... We have a ball over here

youtube.com/watch?v=h3c_D0s391Q

If you had access to the full text, you would know that the changes were small (significant STATISTIALLY, no physiologically), and transient. These chances of these changes actually having any physiologic effect are slim to none.

t. estrogen-crazed GOMAD cuckboy with gyno and brown skin spots from all the acne scars

What tumblr considers attractive never ceases to amaze

Ahhh no more shitskins here... Time to go to cuck threads. Good talk anons, stay strong - you know who you are.

>The present data on men and children indicate that the intake of estrogens from 600 mL/m2 of cow’s milk may correspond to the daily estrogen production rate in prepubertal boys, and height growth and sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by normal intake of cow’s milk.
>These findings and the present data indicate that the intake of cow’s milk may cause earlier sexual maturation. The relationship between estrogens in pregnant cow’s milk and sexual maturation in children must be acknowledged as an important theme.

That's right down with the patriarchy. All males must be feminized. Muh sojiny is unphysiological.

Kek does your fat starts jiggle around when you are mad? I know it does. Common honey tell us how big you man are and you can't even drink milk. Common Veeky Forums is listening. You have your 5 minutes of "glory" before school starts again. No pressure

user I'm drunk and I don't know what the fuck have you just said. What is your stand on this? And what race are you? Pure Aryan - you know milk makes you strong,tall and healthy...your parents told you that and you see the results for yourself? Shitskins that can't digest milk,needs affirmative action,what about feelings fag? Help a bro out.

THICC

And now we
Totally fuckable if not for that monkey face. Same as blackgirls

Should whey isolate be considered dairy?
Does it contain the same estrogen and chemical of regular processed milk?

See, milk makes manlets

>milk causes kidney stones

K

If you are white, you happen to have an evolutionary advantage in regards to lactose tolerance etc because white people the only race advanced enough early enough to broadly evolve good tolerance to it...
So, if you're white, you can usually drink milk. If you're not, just watch your intake and see how much you can drink or whatever

Hormones meme smells like bullshit too me. Classic bullshit.
Take a word that sounds like one thing (oral hormone pills which people just call hormones and fuck with your shit) and take it out of context or exaggerate it in some horrible, horrible way.
Its like someone saying "X thing has a lot of sodium in it" when it only has like 3mg and its only in their opinion or in comparison to other brands or similar things.
I'm 99% sure this is spin.
People have been drinking milk for ages. It can't be that fucking bad for you.

1 jap study with 8 participants

>It's literally just "so random xdd"

No.
Believe it or not, there's a reason for this.
Caucasians have better lactose tolerance than other races broadly speaking because they've been raising livestock longer.

At least, that's the idea and it sounds believable enough for me. Just don't make the mistake of thinking that the idea that non-white people can't drink milk is equivalent to the idea that non-white people are subhuman because some people do make that mistake...

I know there are at least some racist groups (i.e. full-fledged KKK/skinhead-style gangs) that treat milk as a symbol of their movement in this way.
Likewise, some SJWs think its racist to openly drink milk or drink it in certain ways or while looking at someone just a slightly funny way

this is an ftm isnt it

It was part of a piece a photographer did. He called it "disturbation." I'm not joking.

>Perfect for bulking
>Goes with almost anything
>Protons and IGF-1 in each glass for mad gains
>Helps grow strong bones

Milk will always be the eternal GOAT.

has there been a test done on white participants?

Youre so dumb it hurts

t. libcuckian millennial jewkike FAGGOT who needs to fuck off back to /jidf/

How much milk do I have to drink to get that wasteline?

I get acne if I consume too much dairy products, though I can't eliminate it from my diet, because I like the taste.

Yes and they are tall and big as fuck. Those who can't drink it feel intimidated so they start threads on Malayan basket weaving forum spreading lies that milk is bad. Because they hate to see big ripped white guys. When you have strong alpha white male, it's not only muh dick. It's a godlike body, big dick and high intelligence, a combination that haunts other races...ideal that they cannot become ever. Only beta cucks believe that bullshit, that is the reason we see cuck threads here. At least that way they feel superior. Pathetic hahahaha

No milk, no meat, only soy and swj lifestyle. Good thing is, those motherfuckers are not going to taint our genepool. Same thing with our trash tier females. We give them to blacks and they are happy with it. Proud like they actually accomplished something. They don't realize they gene pool is going to shit but hey, to see that you need IQ bigger than 80

I'm white and milk gives me acne. I don't think dairy products are that good for most men.

Depends how white you are. Most west europeans (dna wise) have very litle trouble with milk.

Have you tried fresh goat milk? The few people I know that have problem with cows swear by goat milk.

>I can't eat milk
>Therefore tt's bad for everyone
How have sour grapes been treating you, buddy?

They are, if you are really white than you should know that you are rare exception. Big part of population can drink milk like water and gain lean mass from it. Sucks to be you

I'm an American mutt. I'm 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 German, 1/4 Swedish, and 1/4 Norwegian.

I'm Scandinavian from my mother's side and she has some issues with milk too. In fact, she said that milk problems are supposedly common among Swedes? I dunno how true that is.

>going on a 10 week milk cycle

Your mother is lying to you to make you feel better about yourself. Probably calls you special and shit also. What's your point? Huge part of population doesn't have those problems

Sometimes I'll look at a thread on Veeky Forums and wonder how the fuck we've garnered so many annoying posts at such high levels of shitposting over time.

Sometimes I watch faggots like you thinking how could we go so wrong as a species.
Truth is annoying? Go search for a safe space pumpkin.

The Australian government says milk is great:

t. nigger

pls respond

hehehe

THIS

as long as you drink low fat milk you should be fine. I drink only 0.5% fat milk, it contains much less estrogen than regular milk